What's new

Indian Nuclear Missiles.

hasang20

Reaction score

see for yourself not too long ago its in 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen this news piece last year .
Anyway ,What I can except from Congress .they suck .

@hasang:Thanks for the link .I hope all my friends see this and Cong is voted out .

I have seen this news piece last year .
Anyway ,What I can except from Congress .they suck .

@hasang:Thanks for the link .I hope all my friends see this and Cong is voted out .

how did the congress come into this.

btw - some people need to get a life , this video has been posted hundreds of time on this forum.

delete this thread mods please we discus 1000 times before on this viedeo please no more

how did the congress come into this.

btw - some people need to get a life , this video has been posted hundreds of time on this forum.
hmm dude ,don't you think its the govt responsibility to make sure that Missiles testing etc is going fine .I have heard many times that We are lacking in missile capability .

@Regarding posting of Video :I was not aware that this video has been posted here previously l .that's why I made this comment .

hmm dude ,don't you think its the govt responsibility to make sure that Missiles testing etc is going fine .I have heard many times that We are lacking in missile capability .

@Regarding posting of Video :I was not aware that this video has been posted here previously l .that's why I made this comment .

What makes you think the missile programme is not going well , it's one of the few things DRDO has done alright.

Nag , Akash , Agni , Prithvi , sagarika , Shourya , Brahmos are all either deployed or in testing phase , also , the common guy probably knows very little about missile programes of any country for that matter.

We have our own launch vehicle ready for an ICBM (although I don't see the purpose).

Thanks for the info Nihat .

and Yes ,I just came to know about K-15 as well :)

Back
Top Bottom