What's new

Indian Nuclear Assets Danger to the World

People of Pakistan, please learn a little about Naxals. I will try to give an Intro to you about Naxals..

1.Naxals already have a country, it is called India.
2. The so called Red Corridor, encompasses half of AP, but every one knows for a fact in 2006 Naxals lost all their base in AP (the red-corridor map is outdated.. and down right wrong).
3. Naxals are a law&order/socio-economic issue. They do not have strength to revolt against the Union, they have many sympathizers.. I lean a little bit left, in some cases...but they are not going to dis-member India like you dream..
4. Nor they are looking to get a Nuke unlike your Al-Queda friends..

Please educate yourself. Naxal issue is real, but if you think they are Indian Taliban... you are wrong.

Indian Nuclear weapons are the least of the worlds worries.

It goes Iran, North Korea, Pakistan and then India.

ahaaaan.......... the order is wrong it goes america russia egland india .....and then the rest :)

People of Pakistan, please learn a little about Naxals. I will try to give an Intro to you about Naxals..

1.Naxals already have a country, it is called India.2. The so called Red Corridor, encompasses half of AP, but every one knows for a fact in 2006 Naxals lost all their base in AP (the red-corridor map is outdated.. and down right wrong).
3. Naxals are a law&order/socio-economic issue. They do not have strength to revolt against the Union, they have many sympathizers.. I lean a little bit left, in some cases...but they are not going to dis-member India like you dream..
4. Nor they are looking to get a Nuke unlike your Al-Queda friends..

Please educate yourself. Naxal issue is real, but if you think they are Indian Taliban... you are wrong.

look at above highlights and laugh at the language and the brain used:rofl::rofl:

is this your source of claim ? Am shocked

Really:eek::eek:....I would say dont get shocked, its simple...India keeps on harping about our Nuclear Assets being vulnerable to fall into wrong hands....Same is the case with your country too...Watch the areas of your NA and the presence of Nexalites...And reporters in the video are yours not ours:coffee:

Last edited:
look at above highlights and laugh at the language and the brain used:rofl::rofl:

Your reply itself proved I have twice a brain you have.

Thank you for clarifying doubt.

Stop those single line comment items to increase your post count.. you sound better when you do not post those "hahahahahaha" one liners.

Your reply itself proved I have twice a brain you have.

Thank you for clarifying doubt.

Stop those single line comment items to increase your post count.. you sound better when you do not post those "hahahahahaha" one liners.

ahaaaan twice a brain ......... strange . but it looks u have lent it frm smone . :devil:
stop this :hitwall:or i can dis-member u :rofl::rofl:

ahaaaan.......... the order is wrong it goes america russia egland india .....and then the rest :)

No, you obviously didn't understand what i was listing.

I was listing (in order) which countries nuclear assets are the most dangerous to the world at the moment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom