What's new

Indian navy's project 15B is now Bengaluru class destroyers???

I was saying Indian Navy is actually damn good.

Which I was surprised at.
some recent incidents put question to India Navy's that reputation :P
anyway it is natural that every nation increases its firepower time to time :-)

i read in some website
that.usa offer us their
aegis class destroyers
and aegis combat
system for project 17B
and project 15B. am i
right???

i read in some website
that.usa offer us their
aegis class destroyers
and aegis combat
system for project 17B
and project 15B. am i
right???
USA doesn't sell Aleigh Burk to Japan, not to mention India. Yes, Ageis system might be sold to India in the future.

some recent incidents put question to India Navy's that reputation :P
anyway it is natural that every nation increases its firepower time to time :-)

shame.gif

USA doesn't sell Aleigh Burk to Japan, not to mention India. Yes, Ageis system might be sold to India in the future.

USA did sell to Japan, except they call it Atago class. It's essentially the same deal as IIA, as is the Korean Sejong the great class, except that one is bigger to accommodate more missiles to compensate for the lack of numbers.

Indians are not really high on Aegis system, not due to it's capabilities, but if accepting, it would reduce Indian navy to that of Korean and Japan, the head on the American spear, instead of its own thing.

You have to redesign P15 if you wanna accommodate Ageis on it, he'll lots ofwork to do.

USA did sell to Japan, except they call it Atago class. It's essentially the same deal as IIA, as is the Korean Sejong the great class, except that one is bigger to accommodate more missiles to compensate for the lack of numbers.

Indians are not really high on Aegis system, not due to it's capabilities, but if accepting, it would reduce Indian navy to that of Korean and Japan, the head on the American spear, instead of its own thing.

At-least for the near future Critical Systems will not be procured form USA due to the various strings attached to them.

why fight ? take the Indian ocean and play with water, that is huge one :enjoy:
ya...But soon assure us of Hilsa supply...otherwise we will stop water and you have to draw water from Bay of Bengal...:whistle::P

which will result no transit :whistle:
So, you don't want to supply fish...
so why BD is shouting for access of indian market..when you don't want to sell what we want..:undecided::undecided:

Water needs to be diverted...:D:D

So, you don't want to supply fish...
so why BD is shouting for access of indian market..when you don't want to sell what we want..:undecided::undecided:

Water needs to be diverted...:D:D
we don't want to suppy fish because you took away most of our water through divert :mad:

we don't want to suppy fish because you took away most of our water through divert :mad:
Ok.. we will divert the water and breed them at home..no need to get mad...enjoy your fish..:D:D
but why is it so costly..it's just another fish..:what:

P.S. I am a vegetarian and don't eat fish...:tup:

In January 2011, the Indian Cabinet Committee for Security approved four more Kolkata destroyers to be built as Project 15B. The Project 15B vessel will retain the hull form of Kolkata class destroyers and most of its systems, there will be some significant upgrades. For example, some structural changes in the superstructure will improve stealth and include better sound and infrared suppression. The Project 15B will also differ from the Project 15A through employing a fully flush deck. This will improves stealth because of the smoothness of the overall deck with far fewer angles and corners. The displacement of each Project 15B will be approximately 7,000 tons, a 200 ton addition over the Project 15A Kolkatas.

. Project 15B will also be armed with the new Nirbhay land attack cruise missile (1,000 km range), the hypersonic Brahmos-II anti-ship cruise missile (300 km range) and an Extended Range Surface to Air Missile (ER-SAM) (100 km range).

Construction of the first Project 15B, INS Bengaluru, D66, has already started and is well underway..

1000 KM Nirbhay, Brahmos II and EX SAM. That is awesome. I like that.

Back
Top Bottom