What's new

Indian navy's project 15B is now Bengaluru class destroyers???

Ok.. we will divert the water and breed them at home..no need to get mad...enjoy your fish..:D:D
but why is it so costly..it's just another fish..:what:

P.S. I am a vegetarian and don't eat fish...:tup:

that fish environment is ideal here and it is deep water fish, even fisherman never see alive hilsha fish during fishing, it dies so quickly when it gets caught in fishing net or see sun light or out of water for few seconds LOL, the fish is too costly because of its taste and sweet smell :D

I would like

INS Haldi Ghati,
INS Chittore,
INS Sindhugarh
INS Khemkaran etc...
hey but that was originally my idea(although i didn't sought any patent for that) to name our warship after some famous battles won by our forces....:D

I would like

INS Haldi Ghati,
INS Chittore,
INS Sindhugarh
INS Khemkaran etc...
hey how about naming our ships after some (in)famous foreign marauders like Ghuri,Mahmud,Bin Kasem etc.i think the Pakistanis will really appreciate this gesture made by the I.N. after all they have been naming their everything after these invaders:devil:.....

hey but that was originally my idea(although i didn't sought any patent for that) to name our warship after some famous battles won by our forces....:D

Ok Man when I posted my post, I had not read yours. Credit goes to you. I came across your post later.

hey how about naming our ships after some (in)famous foreign marauders like Ghuri,Mahmud,Bin Kasem etc.i think the Pakistanis will really appreciate this gesture made by the I.N. after all they have been naming their everything after these invaders.....

Hasan Nisar mocked pakisn for that. He said that all the pakistani weapons are Named after foreign Invader like Ghauri, Abdalli, babar. Are bhai Koi Maula baksh naihi hai?

He concludes with the words that Hamen apni dharti se lagav nahi hai.

2018,2020,2022,2024 are the respective delivery years......

Why are you so pessimistic. Indian shipbuilding industry has acquired modular construction approach. The keel of INS Vikrant was laid in Feb 2009, and if by 2018 (9 years) INS Vikrant can be inducted, why the hell it will take 10 years (2024) for a destroyer to get inducted (Assuming the keel of all the four destroyers are laid down by 2014 or early 2015).

Why are you so pessimistic. Indian shipbuilding industry has acquired modular construction approach. The keel of INS Vikrant was laid in Feb 2009, and if by 2018 (9 years) INS Vikrant can be inducted, why the hell it will take 10 years (2024) for a destroyer to get inducted (Assuming the keel of all the four destroyers are laid down by 2014 or early 2015).
I didnt knew about this?

I have read this article dude. Full fledged modular construction work started in the year 2011 itself. The good thing about modular construction is parts built separately can be integrated in the final assembly. So all the four shaft to be obtained from Russia will be in India by 2017. Surely the first shaft will arrive in the year 2015-16, that's why tentative date of induction is 2018. So. even if the last shaft arrived in the year 2017, by 2020-21 we will easily have all the four P-15B destroyers ready for induction.

Back
Top Bottom