What's new

Indian navy's project 15B is now Bengaluru class destroyers???

i would have liked the class name after the mahajanapadas.......the names are so badass...bengaluru sounds so mehhhh....:agree:
i think other names like puna,Agra also in race for project 15b.
any one know other ships names?

Ready by the year of our Lord, 2135? Hopefully! :cheesy:
are u Indian???
......i don't think so.:rofl:

Thats some firepower.
001.jpg

no bro that's some superpower:cheers:

Hey!! Whats wrong with Bangaluru?? thats my city.

well i like your city. my home city is rajkot Gujarat but i like your city.and good name for project 15B.

i read in some website that.usa offer us their aegis class destroyers and aegis combat system for project 17B and project 15B. am i right???

In January 2011, the Indian Cabinet Committee for Security approved four more Kolkata destroyers to be built as Project 15B. The Project 15B vessel will retain the hull form of Kolkata class destroyers and most of its systems, there will be some significant upgrades. For example, some structural changes in the superstructure will improve stealth and include better sound and infrared suppression. The Project 15B will also differ from the Project 15A through employing a fully flush deck. This will improves stealth because of the smoothness of the overall deck with far fewer angles and corners. The displacement of each Project 15B will be approximately 7,000 tons, a 200 ton addition over the Project 15A Kolkatas.

. Project 15B will also be armed with the new Nirbhay land attack cruise missile (1,000 km range), the hypersonic Brahmos-II anti-ship cruise missile (300 km range) and an Extended Range Surface to Air Missile (ER-SAM) (100 km range).

Construction of the first Project 15B, INS Bengaluru, D66, has already started and is well underway..

Source please, if true, its FUKCING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broadsword: Project 15-B: Navy's destroyer project sets sail

Not much official as of now, but Ajai Shukla blogs can be a hint.

i read in some website
that.usa offer us their
aegis class destroyers
and aegis combat
system for project 17B
and project 15B. am i
right???

well dude i use opera mobile browser because great fast speed and opera"not allow me to post or copy link.

i read in some website
that.usa offer us their
aegis class destroyers
and aegis combat
system for project 17B
and project 15B. am i
right???

i read in some website
that.usa offer us their
aegis class destroyers
and aegis combat
system for project 17B
and project 15B. am i
right???

i read in some website
that.usa offer us their
aegis class destroyers
and aegis combat
system for project
17B
and project 15B. am i
right???

Not gonna happen, buying such systems from the USA will mean that we would be completely dependent from the US. They could simply switch off our systems if we do something the US does not like!

well i like your city. my home city is rajkot Gujarat but i like your city.and good name for project 15B.

i read in some website that.usa offer us their aegis class destroyers and aegis combat system for project 17B and project 15B. am i right???

Thank you,

and you are right, they did offer Aegis destroyers for our program.

i read in some website
that.usa offer us their
aegis class destroyers
and aegis combat
system for project 17B
and project 15B. am i
right???

i read in some website
that.usa offer us their
aegis class destroyers
and aegis combat
system for project 17B
and project 15B. am i
right???

Yes, for project P-17A.

Not gonna happen, buying such systems from the USA will mean that we would be completely dependent from the US. They could simply switch off our systems if we do something the US does not like!

Not exactly, unless we sign CISMOA or such shytes.

The specification of P-17A is yet to be conceived fully.
so we copy them like japan and s.Korea
or only buy aegis combat system. like Spain?

The specification of P-17A is yet to be conceived fully.
so we copy them like japan and s.Korea
or only buy aegis combat system. like Spain?
and sir are u have specification of P-17A???

Back
Top Bottom