What's new

Featured Indian Navy's MiG-29K trainer aircraft operating at sea crashed, One body of pilot recovered

Alright guys, stop the trolling on Indian Navy.

The Indian Navy trolls itself.....we don't need to. :lol:

Remember the submarine incident years ago or the frigate incident??

Let me refresh the memory of the folks here...

INS Betwa:

1606526212509.png

^Tilted while at dock...

INS Arihant was flooded with saltwater, crippling the $2.9 Billion sub for 10 months......probably costing millions of $$$ in repairs...

Think about it.......for 10 months, the Indian "nuclear triad" had become a "nuclear duo". Talk about jeopardizing your own national security. :D

Don't be naughty,

I ain't the naughty one with that pic grandma. :partay:

By the way I wasnt joking when I asked how many serviceable Mig-29K they actually have left.

12 MiG-29K orderd in 2004
12 MiG-29K delivered in 2009 - 2011
29 MiG-29K ordered in 2010
7 MiG-29K delivered in 2013
Nothing more found

India lost 4-5 MiG-29K to crashes
Most Indian MiG-29 engines seem to be unserviceable even when they were imported from Russia.

Guys we have to behave. Dont get to the level of indians. We are better than this.

A soldier has fallen a life is lost. So give him respect.

May Allah forgive his sins and patience to his family.

No sane person would respect a enemy that kills civilians daily on and inside our borders. I am celebrating and ain't no one going to stop that. :partay:

No sane person would respect a enemy that kills civilians daily on and inside our borders. I am celebrating and ain't no one going to stop that. :partay:
Islam teaches to respect enemy soldiers died even on battle field. Its our character that make us different from others.

We should fight the enemy till death on the battle field but celebrating death and riddiculing the fallen one is not character of great people.

This is my suggestion. You are free for your own choices my brother.

May Allah give peace and prosperity to all Muslim brothers and hidayat to others.

It is safe to assume the 2nd pilot is now lost to time. Is it true that the recovered pilot also died after being recovered?

And Imagine if Pakistan Navy be like,
"Now what I am gonna do is a pro-gamer move"
Extracts the MiG from the Sea Bed and Puts it in a Museum,
Would be dope AF and I will visit it Indeed,
Indians will be so pissed off and at the same time we will be much satisfied! ;)

And Imagine if Pakistan Navy be like,
"Now what I am gonna do is a pro-gamer move"
Extracts the MiG from the Sea Bed and Puts it in aseum,
Would be dope AF and I will visit it Indeed,
Indians will be so pissed off and at the same time we will be much satisfied! ;)

It is a modern platform for sure, but Pakistan does not have the resources to that.

You can be sure that China is trying to find that Japanese F35 that crashed a few months ago..

Indian media will report that they shot down an F22 before crashing.
I heard the pilot bravely wrestled a kraken to death before finally succumbing to his injuries.
who else to blame for inferior quality?

Russian Tech can not stand up to the skills of Indians.

similarly Armenians do not have the vedic understanding of Indian Technology, so they blaming India.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Missing Navy Pilot Lt. Cdr. Nishant Singh.

More than 24hrs passed and he is still missing.
View attachment 691425
View attachment 691426
Oh dear. Ironic much?
This tweet says "fast interceptor aircraft have been deployed to aid in the search".

What kind of nonsense is that? Why would interceptors be useful on a search?

Last edited:
Any updates? Has the Indian Navy found the missing pilot?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom