What's new

indian navy want more ships

king of pop

BANNED
Reaction score
ak antoni says that indian navy want more ships to defend indian ocen and bay of bangel. he says thet our navy want more destroyers frigates and corvettes and missile boat (and all know subs.)at this time he get new standerd from navy officers. like this 1)a.c.c.-4,destroyers-25,frigates-35,corvetts-2o,nuk.subs-up to 8-10,des-aip subs-up to22-25, Amphibious Warships - 6
* LPD's - 4. can u prefere our new ships?

Abe phle jo underconstruction hain unhe to poora kro. Phir sochna others ki...

ak antoni says that indian navy want more ships to defend indian ocen and bay of bangel. he says thet our navy want more destroyers frigates and corvettes and missile boat (and all know subs.)at this time he get new standerd from navy officers. like this 1)a.c.c.-4,destroyers-25,frigates-35,corvetts-2o,nuk.subs-up to 8-10,des-aip subs-up to22-25, Amphibious Warships - 6

Are these your own figures? :)

no sir he.says that figures not me.

In you original post i see you said "2o,nuk.subs" i know the navy has no plans for such a large nuke sub fleet . so i ask again are these your figures ? if not any links towards what the Minister said?

In you original post i see you said "2o,nuk.subs" i know the navy has no plans for such a large nuke sub fleet . so i ask again are these your figures ? if not any links towards what the Minister said?

i heard this words at 12/2/13btw i think 4-atv class,2-narpa class and 4???

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://static.dnaindia.com/images/cache/1801630.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_not-resigning-over-choppergate-ak-antony_1801624&usg=__SA5FYe61Dkp3u7WsKuy0vZI59J0=&h=265&w=300&sz=23&hl=en&start=8&zoom=1&tbnid=LvR4-rS51Vg27M:&tbnh=102&tbnw=116&ei=XKMsUfvoCOaa0QHPuIGYDg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dak%2Bantony%26hl%3Den%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&sa=X&ved=0CBYQrQMwBw

how can i post images when i use opera mobile???

Mate i know you are new here so a word of advice. you need to give source links for ever thread you open. the link you provided also has none of the information that you posted. it usually results in an infraction and a ban . :)

i too made this mistake earlier and got an infraction for it .

Buddy its

Covertte-20
Nuke Sub-8 to 10 {SSN+SSBN}

-4 ACs?! No wa, maximum 3 in the mid term future. (Viki, IAC 1 and IAC 2, Vikrant will be gone by this time)
- 25 destroyers and 35 frigates???!!! AK Antony never said this, you must have serious comprehension problems.
- and I cant understand the rest of your post.

How old are you???

-4 ACs?! No wa, maximum 3 in the mid term future. (Viki, IAC 1 and IAC 2, Vikrant will be gone by this time)
- 25 destroyers and 35 frigates???!!! AK Antony never said this, you must have serious comprehension problems.
- and I cant understand the rest of your post.

How old are you???

no man 20 destroyers and 25+ frigats.

Back
Top Bottom