What's new

Indian navy ship crashes into Russian navy during joint exercises

Lol now give me more incidents from WW2 and WWI too...just to sooth your tiny little ego super power...

2005 - WW1/WW2 Lahori Logic at it's best. :lol:

As I said earlier, PN has very few accidents/incidents because it is way too small compared to IN.

But 70 sailors/officers getting killed in a accident, which occurred while at the dockyard ? So much for professionalism.

Navy ships have plenty of maneuvering aids such as bow thrusters

Very few navy ships have bow thrusters.

2005 - WW1/WW2 Lahori Logic at it's best. :lol:

As I said earlier, PN has very few accidents/incidents because it is way too small compared to IN.

But 70 sailors/officers getting killed in a accident, which occurred while at the dockyard ? So much for professionalism.

Very few navy ships have bow thrusters.
You have comprehension issues, like the problems with your Junk navy...You gave me an old link so I asked you to give me from WWI and WW2 too...see, there is a word "too" in my post...! Go save your junk kid that explode itself and go paint your own Air craft as enemy trophy...don't brag here:rofl:

You have comprehension issues, like the problems with your Junk navy...

yeah right...

''Junk navy'' :rofl:

That description will better fit a navy that has 60% of frigate fleet over 40 years old, one that have a history of losing so badly in a war- so much that it had to retreat to harbour fearing Indian missile attacks.

I'm planning to add the phrase 'Aukaat mein rah' to my signature, since I'm tired telling that to you folks...

You gave me an old link so I asked you to give me from WWI and WW2 too

Now 2005 is too old ? Losing so many men in a dockyard accident isn't serious ?

yeah right...

''Junk navy'' :rofl:

That description will better fit a navy that has 60% of frigate fleet over 40 years old, one that have a history of losing so badly in a war- so much that it had to retreat to harbour fearing Indian missile attacks.

I'm planning to add the phrase 'Aukaat mein rah' to my signature, since I'm tired telling that to you folks...

Now 2005 is too old ? Losing so many men in a dockyard accident isn't serious ?
Lol a lot better, i repeat again, a lot better than painting own air craft as enemy's..! you surely love bragging bragging and bragging... I am planning to add phrase 'Aukaat mein rah' since you love to boast and brag a lot like a child suffering from inferiority complex issues! Go watch your subs...and prevent anther explosion :rofl:

Lol a lot better, i repeat again, a lot better than painting own air craft as enemy's..! you surely love bragging bragging and bragging... I am planning to add phrase 'Aukaat mein rah' since you love to boast and brag a lot like a child suffering from inferiority complex issues! Go watch your subs...and prevent anther explosion :rofl:

People from a country that achieved something tend to state them.

And the end result :lol: :lol:

''In a two-week war, Pakistan lost half its navy, a quarter of its air force and a third of its army''

Anything more to say ?

People from a country that achieved something tend to state them.

And the end result :lol: :lol:

''In a two-week war, Pakistan lost half its navy, a quarter of its air force and a third of its army''

Anything more to say ?
Shows your inferiority complex..nothing more! Pakistan was suffering from worst civil war and you took advantage, a country separated by 1000s of miles by their arch enemy! Remember, in 1965 we achieve complete air control, no IAF fighter dared to challenge PAF! Again, you are a kid suffering from complex, nothing more!

Shows your inferiority complex..nothing more! Pakistan was suffering from worst civil war and you took advantage, a country separated by 1000s of miles by their arch enemy!

Moron, where was Karachi harbour situated ? 1000 kms away ? from where exactly ? It's not our fault that you didn't took enough steps to safeguard one of the 'wings' of your country- which had half you population nonetheless.

Indian forces captured around 15,010 km2 land in the West Pakistan. That shows your abject failure.

Remember, in 1965 we achieve complete air control

Really ? And what did you achieve ? a stalemate ? :lol:

Moron, where was Karachi harbour situated ? 1000 kms away ? from where exactly ? It's not our fault that you didn't took enough steps to safeguard one of the 'wings' of your country- which had half you population nonetheless.

Indian forces captured around 15,010 km2 land in the West Pakistan. That shows your abject failure.

Really ? And what did you achieve ? a stalemate ? :lol:
Your answer shows your desperation kiddo...and again comprehension problems, I was talking about the 1971 surrender video you posted, you guys take pride in dividing a country that was already divided by you and had no access to each other:lol::lol: And what we achieve in 1965, we fcked your junk AF, we keep you at bay, an enemy that is 7 times larger than us, that is why your AF had to resort to that paint job:rofl::rofl:...should be a matter of shame for you kid...Now if you have anything substantial then quote me, otherwise I don't have time for reading your illogical blabbering!

Your answer shows your desperation kiddo...and again comprehension problems, I was talking about the 1971 surrender video you posted, you guys take pride in dividing a country that was already divided by you and had no access to each other:lol::lol: And what we achieve in 1965, we fcked your junk AF, we keep you at bay, an enemy that is 7 times larger than us, that is why your AF had to resort to that paint job:rofl::rofl:...should be a matter of shame for you kid...Now if you have anything substantial then quote me, otherwise I don't have time for reading your illogical blabbering!
The guy was talking about your antique Navy and you ran away by saying something else.now who's blabbering eh?
Ya complete air dominance and you ended up losing the war. How great is that:lol:.
The more losses on IAF side was due to superior aircraft PAF fielded at that time like the sabre which were state of the art at those times, while IAF was fighting with trainers.
Now the entire situation has changed no point in living in the past to save your face by talking about your AF when he was using the word 'junk Navy'. Which is what PN really is.
Not coming to the 1971 part. Your army made tall claims like fighting will the last man when IA engaged with it. And in a few weeks they ended up surrendering a few weeks later and PN suffered utter humiliation in the hands of IN.:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom