What's new

Indian Navy Set to Patrol Malacca Straits Gateway to South China Sea

Lol I will take that as compliment :enjoy:
Please do, it was indeed a compliment, seems CCP completely wiped out free thinking cells from your brains, you all think the exact same way they want you to, do you guys have names these days or CCP only assigns unique numbers to differentiate?

Please do, it was indeed a compliment, seems CCP completely wiped out free thinking cells from your brains, you all think the exact same way they want you to, do you guys have names these days or CCP only assigns unique numbers to differentiate?

Care to elaborate what you mean that we all think the same way...about India:undecided:

Care to elaborate what you mean that we all think the same way...about India:undecided:
No I wouldn't, you exactly know what i am saying and why I am saying, if not please read Chinese poster's posts in India related threads and connect the dots.

Last thing i would do online is to engage a Chinese/Pakistani with a detailed and articulated post, sorry not worth my time.

No I wouldn't, you exactly know what i am saying and why I am saying, if not please read Chinese poster's posts in India related threads and connect the dots.

Last thing i would do online is to engage a Chinese/Pakistani with a detailed and articulated post, sorry not worth my time.

:lol: :lol: you Indians like write a bullshit articles about China but feel resentful to our comments...LMAO.

:lol: :lol: you Indians like write a bullshit articles about China but feel resentful to our comments...LMAO.
Don't say you Indians, we are all different people with different views and thoughts unlike the Chinese, I personally don't give a rat's behind about China and Chinese,I only comment in Indian section, hardly engage you people with something more than a one liner, as I said not worth my time.

Don't say you Indians, we are all different people with different views and thoughts unlike the Chinese, I personally don't give a rat's behind about China and Chinese,I only comment in Indian section, hardly engage you people with something more than a one liner, as I said not worth my time.

Are you insinuating that we Chinese are just a copy human from a manufacturing plant that we all think the same :rofl:. When India wrote an article or post an article relate to China, you can't just ask us to shut up...LOL :D

And sorry I tried to make long conversation short, one liner is pretty much clear to convey my message. :lol:

Are you insinuating that we Chinese are just a copy human from a manufacturing plant that we all think the same :rofl:. When India wrote an article or post an article relate to China, you can't just ask us to shut up...LOL :D

And sorry I tried to make long conversation short, one liner is pretty much clear to convey my message. :lol:
:lol::lol: You sure are a funny guy dude :tup:

Anyways I never asked you to shut up, please do whatever you wish, I hardly care :cheers:

Some Indians resort to personal attacks when they can't debate the topic.Cant blame them as they have to fabricate facts.

Oh big whoop.
Its okay for China to court Sri-Lanka but when we do it, it is downright hegemony.o_O

We'll see more posturing from everyone, big words and such and then it'll become the norm.
So live with it coz we are not going anywhere.:coffee:

No matter what flag you choose to hide behind you just can't hide your hatred for Hindus my cute Pakistani friend :lol:

I bet my bottom dollar more than half of the so called Chinese members here are Pakistanis

We already got a ocean in our name, time for the Viets to have some fun
May be some day they will pretend CHINI now they hide as Indians in US & Europe.

India has been asked to join the Malacca Straits Patrol (MSP) framework, and will commence naval operations to patrol the area, which acts as an oceanic gateway to and from the South China Sea, and also links the South China Sea to the Indian Ocean. From an economic and strategic perspective, the Malacca Straits is one of the most important shipping lanes in the world. It serves as the main shipping channel between the Indian Ocean and the Pacific Ocean, and links major Asian economies such as India, China, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea.

In 2006, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand formed the MSP to provide maritime security to the Straits of Malacca and Singapore. The MSP comprises of the Malacca Straits Sea Patrol (MSSP), the “Eyes-in-the-Sky” (EiS) Combined Maritime Air Patrols, as well as the Intelligence Exchange Group (IEG). The Straits of Malacca is one of eight major oil chokepoints throughout the world, and the MSP was initiated in the wake of an upsurge in pirate attacks on ships in the region in the early 2000s. About 80 percent of China’s crude and oil imports from the Middle East and Africa passes through these straits.
Seems a logical invite, considering sea traffic lanes and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Union Territory of India. The Andaman and Nicobar Command is a unified Indian Navy, Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and Indian Coast Guard theater command based at the capital, Port Blair. Commander in Chief Andaman and Nicobar (CINCAN) receives staff support from, and reports directly to the Chairman Chiefs of Staff Committee (COSC) in New Delhi. The Command was set up in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands in 2001. The INs southernmost naval air station, INS Bazz, was formally opened on 31 July 2012 at Cambell Bay in Andaman and Nicobar Islands. With the commissioning of this station, India acquired increased capability to keep vigil on the vital maritime channel of the Straits of Malacca. Once in two years navies from the Indian Ocean region meet at the Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the exercise event is known as Milan.

This complements the use of the (island) facilities of the other nations involved that lead to not only South China Sea but also to Java Sea and Sunda/Lombok/Makassar Straits (shipping routes to/from Australia)
strait-of-malacca.png

sp11.JPG

socom-indonesia-scenariojtrs-17-638.jpg

socom-indonesia-scenariojtrs-18-638.jpg

socom-indonesia-scenariojtrs-19-638.jpg

socom-indonesia-scenariojtrs-35-638.jpg

https://www.slideshare.net/bernardottiflavio/socom-indonesia-scenariojtrs-43461257

Details for sea lanes: note the route from Malacca Strait into Bay of Bengal. Bulk goes left (west to Sri Lanka, or south-west to East-Africa) but there are also routes to Chennai, Vishakapatnam and Paradip/Haldia, passing by Andaman and Nicobar islands.
piracy-map.png

Back
Top Bottom