What's new

Indian Navy Set to Patrol Malacca Straits Gateway to South China Sea

Glad to have your approval :lol: from now on i go by the Indian flag and label myself as the Hindu Nigga Ra*ist
Sure, Pakistanis pretend to be Indians abroad anyways, at least this way you could play the same role in both online and real life :lol:

BTW if you don't mind me asking were you born racist or result of some trauma or something?

Really? Will India join without seeing repercussions?
As if CPEC is now being divinely thrust forward to the utmost prominence!!! Don't know how to count Hosh-Baht for the Pak folks!!! Arkadashlar, you can now sit it out like folks do in the movie theaters with jumbo sacks of popcorns in their hands!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, Pakistanis pretend to be Indian abroad anyways, at least this way you could play the same role in both online and real life :lol:
:rofl: you have no idea how fun it is to pretend being a Hindu. It give us some insight the insults Indians are thrown at on a daily basis. Being an Indian really sucks that i can guarantee you

:rofl: you have no idea how fun it is to pretend being a Hindu. It give us some insight the insults Indians are thrown at on a daily basis. Being an Indian really sucks that i can guarantee you
If being an Indian sucks then I could only imagine what being a Pakistani must be like:cry:

No wonder you people pose as Indians, I feel sorry for you my Pakistani friend

No matter what flag you choose to hide behind you just can't hide your hatred for Hindus my cute Pakistani friend :lol:

I bet my bottom dollar more than half of the so called Chinese members here are Pakistanis

We already got a ocean in our name, time for the Viets to have some fun
99.99%*

But why do you think Pakistani sucks? We want to know how Indians can live with constant abuse :rofl:
When did I say Pakistan sucks? What constant abuse? Spent some time in Aus and new zealand, never experienced any racism or abuse, don't know what you're talking about, probably its all in your head bro, stop taking internet seriously :lol:

No matter what flag you choose to hide behind you just can't hide your hatred for Hindus my cute Pakistani friend :lol:

I bet my bottom dollar more than half of the so called Chinese members here are Pakistanis

We already got a ocean in our name, time for the Viets to have some fun

I'm going to create a country called Pacific. It would have an ocean named after it already.

The Straits of Malacca are considered a weak point in China’s maritime strategy, and India wants to assert itself more with such a strategic move as becoming part of the MSP. Once India is authorized to patrol the Malacca Straits, it will have access to real-time data of commercial ships and naval platforms.

The move is certain to upset China, whose own occupation and development of various disputed reefs around the South China Sea has caused regional criticism. India’s involvement in the MSP will essentially limit the extent of any further Chinese expansion and could be used to blockade supplies to China in the event of a conflict. India has a powerful navy, including nuclear submarines and aircraft carriers. The move also signals that India is ready to take on greater responsibilities in acting as a counterweight to the perceived Chinese naval might. This comes as the United States looks to withdraw from the region, and puts India in a possible position of influence, especially with respect to how some of the ASEAN nations can counter perceived territorial threats from Beijing.

India geographically is very vulnerable from China: as I mentioned on previous debate China can make India navy-less by position DF-21D on Tibet, all Indian ships will be a turkey shoot, there will have no place to hide. And if we dispatch S-400 or Chinese 400km long range air-air interceptor, we can declare ADIZ over New Delhi and Modi will have to ask PLA permission to land...LMAO:D

Time to rename South China Sea as Vietnam sea :lol:

No problem, how you like to rename Indian Ocean to Pakistani Ocean :rofl::dance3:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom