What's new

Indian Navy Set to Patrol Malacca Straits Gateway to South China Sea

Hahahaha...... anything else mr. Not pakistani? You arent taiwanese or american either. India has sank pirate motherships also and also scores of pakistani vessels and even submarine.

Here this might help you get out of your delusion

9030890_orig.jpg

See his son, there are no ifs or buts for us, for us sky is the limit. Unlike you people we are the masters of our own destiny.
And ISRO will block Chinese maritime trade route by launching a satellite in space?

And ISRO will block Chinese maritime trade route by launching a satellite in space?

Our navy is potent enough to decimate the chinese, ISRO is a peaceful organisation and doesnt undetake military projects, my only point was you people are not even remotely close to us when it comes to accomplishments so next time keep that in mind before taking your cheapshots.

Our navy is potent enough to decimate the chinese, ISRO is a peaceful organisation and doesnt undetake military projects, my only point was you people are not even remotely close to us when it comes to accomplishments so next time keep that in mind before taking your cheapshots.

How shocking, to think that the Indian Navy has that kind of capability. Lets not keep us all waiting, send the whole Indian Naval Fleet for some decimation.

What we can do to solve more threats from waters?
Build carrier groups quickly.
Dude i was being sarcastic. My point was related to mentioned article rather than some technological advancement. Well, if you have ISRO, we have better missile program but its not in the scope of this debate.

Bottom line is you guys wish to be included in MSP to irk China knowingly the consequences of your actions. My humble opinion was to stop your day dreams to counter weight China in SCS. Even US is not successful in containing China and you are not US after all.
ya know i love your flags, can i use them to spread my hatred for Hindus even more? :rofl:
they are giving us the concrete reason to deploy the chinese carrier near the strait of hormuz.. and do you know what means by strait of hormuz.. the ultimate control of the indian Oil supply Line and the activity of other Naval forces too.

Last edited:
:rofl: no worry the Viets from the depth of SCS could use some company from Indian Navy. We gladly send you Hindus to join them as your final destination
No matter what flag you choose to hide behind you just can't hide your hatred for Hindus my cute Pakistani friend :lol:

I bet my bottom dollar more than half of the so called Chinese members here are Pakistanis

Why not Indian Sea? :lol:
We already got a ocean in our name, time for the Viets to have some fun

Dude i was being sarcastic. My point was related to mentioned article rather than some technological advancement. Well, if you have ISRO, we have better missile program but its not in the scope of this debate.

Bottom line is you guys wish to be included in MSP to irk China knowingly the consequences of your actions. My humble opinion was to stop your day dreams to counter weight China in SCS. Even US is not successful in containing China and you are not US after all.

No matter what flag you choose to hide behind you just can't hide your hatred for Hindus my cute Pakistani friend :lol:

I bet my bottom dollar more than half of the so called Chinese members here are Pakistanis

We already got a ocean in our name, time for the Viets to have some fun
Damn i'm busted :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom