What's new

Indian Navy Chief on a five-day visit to Bangladesh

YOu probably misunderstood. The once being built are OPLV that I know. What about the other 2 frigates F-22? What is the news about them?

I was talking 'bout the F-22, they're on the pipeline.

how a navy chief meet prime minister and president of a country? he is visiting there to make orders for hasina.

It is just a matter of protocol that a navy and airforce Chief also meet the President. SL military Chiefs come and regularly meet our PM and/or President.

Pagole kina bole
Chagole kina khae
e j dekhi duitai
ahare behaya

@Al-Zakir bro, mentioning a name and stereotyping others is not the same, right?

reporting this post. :taz:

I am reporting these two trolls integra and sammi6108's posts for personal insults and abusing but they might have certain immunity here. Their hate mongering posts downgrading the forum but nothing happening to them. :tdown:

let see this time.

dosent matter how many times indian chiefs visit... it wont change bangladesh military's dislike of india !

dosent matter how many times indian chiefs visit... it wont change bangladesh military's dislike of india !

More importantly, why would you revive a eight year old thread??

The armed forces in Bangladesh have their reasons for choosing sources of arms or who they consider their friends or enemies.

They won't consult PDF posters like you or me to decide on this, so it is better not to waste one's time talking about this.

Back
Top Bottom