What's new

Indian Navy Chief on a five-day visit to Bangladesh

I would not find it surprising if one even want the cooperation of the Burkina Faso navy, if they have one.

It is a big sea, and even with the best intent, nobody is able to police it completely.
Recently was watching a documentary, in which a UK asset was deployed, and pirates snatched a vessel right under their nose, they could not do anything about it.
The helplessness of the captain (and the heli pilot) cant be described enough.

Ya offcorse as Srilankan navy is world No.1 navy & bangladesh stands no.2 in world...

That was not the point, princess! If its not working, its not working. We have to look for ourselves in a scenario like that.

It is a big sea, and even with the best intent, nobody is able to police it completely.
Recently was watching a documentary, in which a UK asset was deployed, and pirates snatched a vessel right under their nose, they could not do anything about it.
The helplessness of the captain (and the heli pilot) cant be described enough.

The only way to take on the pirates is to blockade the Somali coast.

However, one cannot blockade any Nation without declaring war.

The Indian Ocean is not a bathtub. If one has been in the Navy or travelled by sea, one will realise that it is vast and the ships are but a dot on the horizon. Radars cannot different Friend or Foe unless there is the IFF on the boats.

No Navy patrolling the Indian Ocean has been able to stop these pirates.

The Indian Navy has caught many pirate boats off Lakswadeep.

don't understand Urdu..........
Yes you do and you know he is right. As I have been saying all along. La-Hasina and her entire cabinet is nothing but Bhartis slave. Ghulami in their blood if you know what I mean. La-Hasina has done nothing but Bhart pleasing for last two year and you can not deny this fact unless you live in the cave. ;)

By the way, welcome back bhai. :)

StingRoy said:
It is better for you not to understand what he said.

He is just kidding around. :lol:

Yes you do and you know he is right. As I have been saying all along. La-Hasina and her entire cabinet is nothing but Bhartis slave. Ghulami in their blood if you know what I mean. La-Hasina has done nothing but Bhart pleasing for last two year and you can not deny this fact unless you live in the cave

finally a sensible post after lots of craps :coffee:

That was not the point, princess! If its not working, its not working. We have to look for ourselves in a scenario like that.
ohh my sweety sweety baby ummaaa....dont be so innocent...u know even if its not working u cant do anything about it...since u are living under Evil Bharati Dalals rule...jayo hasina... ami tumake balobashe...

Just like Pakistan China relation ??????

pakistan and china relation bound by friendship and love for each other. bharti bangladesh relation is like taking orders and bharat using bangladesh against pakistan.

pakistan and china relation bound by friendship and love for each other. bharti bangladesh relation is like taking orders and bharat using bangladesh against pakistan.

same thing applied for China they are using Pakistan against India

Back
Top Bottom