What's new

Indian Navy and Air Force get ready to evacuate Indians stranded in Gulf nations due to COVID 19.

Indians total about half a million to be sent back to India, so much so for Gulf-India bhai bhai.

now sunny deol is going to take revenge.

yes a commando shakti movies.... where he is sent to rescue all these malabarees

Gay hind

Who cares.

Your gov does... as it doesnt want them back...

we care cos we get to show the mirror... yes buddy you aint brad pitt but a brown hairy looking loroo...

Islamabad says Saudi will bar firms from laying off Pakistani workers for 3 months

ISLAMABAD: The Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis said on Tuesday that Saudi Arabia would bar companies from laying off Pakistani employees for three months and ask the owners and management of these organizations to continue paying salaries during the period.

Sayed Zulfikar Abbas Bukhari, the prime minister’s special assistant on overseas Pakistanis, said he had requested the measure to support Pakistani workers during his video call meeting with Saudi Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Development Dr. Abdullah bin Nasser.

In an official handout, the Pakistani ministry quoted Dr. Nasser as saying, “Saudi companies will not lay off laborers for the next three months” and that “all employees will continue receiving their salary during this three months’ time.”

The Kingdom also decided to extend the duration of entry and exit visas for Pakistani workers, the ministry said.

“Pakistanis labor force will enjoy free of cost visa extension until December,” the statement quoted the Saudi minister as saying.
Last month, the Saudi authorities decided to extend the period of validity of exit and reentry visas that expire between Feb. 25 and May 24 for another three months without any charge.

The Kingdom’s decision to extend the visas will benefit the downsized workers in Saudi Arabia and those laborers who were not in the country when the COVID-19 lockdown was announced by Riyadh and they could not return to their employment places before international flights were suspended.

According to the Pakistani ministry’s press release, those who had already been laid off by their employers would also get official cooperation and the Kingdom’s relevant authorities would ensure that their dues were properly cleared.

Officials from both sides agreed to further strengthen bilateral relations during crisis and soon discuss the idea of resuming flight operations between the two countries.

Summary :

1. KSA will bar firms from laying off Pakistani workers.
2. Companies will pay 3 months salary to Pakistani workers (for the duration they are not working).
3. Visa extension till December free of charge.
4. Exit re-entry extension for already expired visas

https://www.arabnews.pk/node/1663076/pakistan

The below is a good source and explain the matter in details. But article was protected so couldn't copy it here so sharing the link.

https://xpressriyadh.com/pakistani-workers-free-exit-re-entry-salaries-for-3-months-and-more/

Same goes to Pakistan

https://nation.com.pk/30-Apr-2020/z...ts-to-repatriate-pakistanis-from-saudi-arabia

Should have read the article, only those will be airlifted who qualify to be called stranded in KSA this includes those workers who were laid off by companies before Corona, those who are on paid/unpaid leaves. And yet the number of citizens want to come home is only 15500. While some 500 thousand Indian applied to be airlifted. Why so low number of Pakistanis want to come home as compare to india ? Answer is the same summary points I mentioned from the shared article. Very little number of Pakistanis now feel the need to come home as their govt bought/acquired some favor for them from KSA govt.

Summary :

1. KSA will bar firms from laying off Pakistani workers.
2. Companies will pay 3 months salary to Pakistani workers (for the duration they are not working).
3. Visa extension till December free of charge.
4. Exit re-entry extension for already expired visas

All this reminds me of a Movie I saw sometimes back Called Airlift which was based on the mass evacuation of Indians from Kuwait during the Gulf War I
Starring Akshay Kumar

We could probably see a sequel in 2023
starring Akshay, Saif and katrina
Where Akshay is called back from retirement to manage the evacuation process of 5 lac Indians from Gulf
Saif playing the role of his Arab counterpart helping with the same and Katrina playing the role of a Doctor fighting Covid19
Who refuses to board the C17 in the end and stays back to help the Emiratis dying from Covid19 ,

yes a commando shakti movies.... where he is sent to rescue all these malabarees

Gay hind

Your gov does... as it doesnt want them back...

we care cos we get to show the mirror... yes buddy you aint brad pitt but a brown hairy looking loroo...

Hahahahahaha

Nailed it.

These people are the ones getting laid off due to the economic condition world is in atm.

Like I said, I can't help with your cognitive disability. Read 3 or 4 times what I replied to.

I understand... u are upset.

I handed your arse on plate and now you have to smell it.

Saif playing the role of his Arab counterpart helping with the same and Katrina playing the role of a Doctor fighting Covid19

a helpful saif and brat doctor indian katrina... Yeee haaa we are saved.

BTW the real reason by Kathrina didnt get on the IAF plane cos she came to PDF and saw this...

32881689.jpg

I understand... u are upset.

I handed your arse on plate and now you have to smell it.

a helpful saif and brat doctor indian katrina... Yeee haaa we are saved.

BTW the real reason by Kathrina didnt get on the IAF plane cos she came to PDF and saw this...

32881689.jpg

we have 2100+ aircraft flying a combined 120000 hrs a year
Their will be a few crashes
As long as that number is less than 1 per 10000hrs it’s not a problem

even PAF has a few crashes every year

U want me to comment on that

Back
Top Bottom