What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

The same being who's clothing, sheltering and feeding the 180 million of this land ie ALLAH.

Allah helps those who help themselves, and as of right now we can't even feed our own people, can't provide our own cities with adequate electricity, we have millions of unemployed.

Again, So how exactly do you plan on feeding, clothing, and sheltering 160 million+ indian Muslims?

is it kinda joke or what???? lol as per my knowledge... to be frank they hate pakistan... they like India more than any thing... stop disillusioning your selves

As we all know that Pakistan was created as a state not just for the Muslims of present day areas and regions that make up Pakistan but rather for all the Muslims of the sub-continent. Therefore Pakistan should allow Indian Muslims to migrate to Pakistan permanently and take up Pakistani nationality who wants to do so. Its more imperative for Pakistan as Muslims because the illegitimate Israel being non-muslims and jews has kept its doors open for any jew wanting to migrate to Israel.They even have established a separate govt department which facilitates those wanting to migrate to Israel. Moreover India also willingly accept hindus from Pakistan who wants to migrate to India for any reason and give them Indian nationality. So Pakistan should also keep its doors open for Indian Muslims irrespective of whether there's demand to migrate to Pakistan or not as a matter of principle.

Not sure what is stopping any muslim worldwide from migrating to Pakistan unless of course the Land of Ummah does not want them like the Mohjahirs of East Pakistan? To those who want to do it please make sure you do not come back if your purpose is terror or crime and surrender the passport of the country you are migrating from.

A classic example is of the couple here who got a poor lass sacked for mistakenly feeding their daughter Gammon during a school lunch when the kid chose to have some and then tweeting how happy they were to migrate to Bahrain and live in an Islamic World. The charade dropped when it was revealed that the father had committed fraud and cheated several people including people from his country of birth and had been jailed as well as barred from being a company director in UK.

Wonder if he had committed such an offence in a strictly Islamic country how many hands would he still have?

Sir hum tou jaiseiii murrr gaiii naaa ? :disagree:

Pakistan banaa hii asal mein Buttooon kei liyee thaaa ! :smokin:

Butttt Bhai , Aap bhi tou MAHAJIR hein na Aakhir.

Kashmir sey hijrat kar kay Aaee thay tou mahajir hee kahlein gay.

I was trying to remove this misconception Indians have that Mahajir are some kind of Anti-Pakistan element.

They don't realize the sacrifices Mahajirs have made for creation of Pakistan.

qm.gif

Butttt Bhai , Aap bhi tou MAHAJIR hein na Aakhir.

Kashmir sey hijrat kar kay Aaee thay tou mahajir hee kahlein gay.

We never subscribed to the Muhajir tag & told anyone who did tag us with that to 'foOk off' just like the Punjabi Muhajirs from East-Punjab did - That is why we're not called Muhajirs & there isn't an MQM like party in Punjab or even Azad Kashmir & GB ! :azn:

I was trying to remove this misconception Indians have that Mahajir are some kind of Anti-Pakistan element.

They don't realize the sacrifices Mahajirs have made for creation of Pakistan.

Yes they did ! :pakistan:

Ḥashshāshīn;4596652 said:
Pakistan is already over crowded. This mentality of being housekeeper needs to stop. That is the reason Afghans have flooded the country.

No, Pakistan was created to become a ghetto of Muslims, you didn't know?? :rolleyes:

This unitedislam guy is Indian troll who want to ship Indian muslims to Pakistan. No thanks, we can help them create their own country if extremist hindus like Modi get elected.

We never subscribed to the Muhajir tag & told anyone who did tag us with that to 'foOk off' just like the Punjabi Muhajirs from East-Punjab did - That is why we're not called Muhajirs & there isn't an MQM like party in Punjab or even Azad Kashmir & GB ! :azn:

I hear you and I agree with you. I hate that TAG but unfortunately Indians keep it alive by using it and some Pakistanis do too.

Technically , I cannot be called MAHAJIR because I was born in Pakistan and not an immigrant in Pakistan.

Lets wait and see, continue to elect hindu extremists and muslims will continue to wait and make few states muslim majority. After that independence is inevitable.

I think you should stop now. You are doing nothing but making a joke of yourself here with your unnecessary, redundant comments. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom