What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

Pakistan stands for P = Punjab A = Afghan K = Kashmir I= Nothing S = Sindh TAN = Balochistan.

We have No Racial, Cultural, Heritage, Linguistic link to Bengalis, Upians, and Biharis.

Yes they have come to Pakistan as immigrants, especially to Sindh, but in all these years they never let themselves feel part of the province.

Instead of calling themselves Sindhis, they call themselves Karachittes. Each and every area is divded due to ethnic grounds. There is absolutely no trend for intermarriages, cultural exchange etc

You Sir, are a disgrace to us Pakistanis. It is shameful and pathetic that you are peddling this kind of ethnic hatred. Anyway, I will not waste my time on a lunatic like yourself and simply report you to the moderators and @WebMaster to deal with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oscar

He is not talking about controlled migration, he is talking about "hijrat".

He seems to enforce the much antiquated view that Pakistan is only for the Punjabis.. as these are the only roots he seems to be referring to. All the others can go to hell. Pakistan begins and ends in the Pounjab is a view I disagree with .

As for the poster original idea.. Yes. Pakistan should always be open to immigrants, but at the same time.. the reasons for immigration should be very clear..

That is really disgusting considering the fact the people of Pakistani Punjab region were amongst the later ones for the support of Pakistan's creation. The Pakistani movement had its root in UP, Bihar and Bengal. They sacrificed everything for the sake of promised land yet they were and are considered outcastes. All whatt people of Pakistani punjab did was, when it was clear that Pakistan is coming into existence, to kill resident Hindus/Sikhs and loot their properties.

You need to get out of your house and see the world. It has narrowed your vision and thinking of what the country is today.
At least in the spirit of your rant, you should remove the Gujrati who still loved Bombay from your avatar..you have NO link to him as well.. its pretty hypocritical(unless that is ok with you).

The guy in my avatar was born in Karachi and spoke Sindhi. He happens to be a Rajput also

Bombay btw is not UP and Bihar. At one stage it was part of Sindh.

Next time please give facts.

He seems to enforce the much antiquated view that Pakistan is only for the Punjabis.. as these are the only roots he seems to be referring to. All the others can go to hell. Pakistan begins and ends in the Pounjab is a view I disagree with .

As for the poster original idea.. Yes. Pakistan should always be open to immigrants, but at the same time.. the reasons for immigration should be very clear..

Agreed! This should hold good for every nation........

The guy in my avatar was born in Karachi and spoke Sindhi. He happens to be a Rajput also

Bombay was not part of Sindh but Sindh came under Bombay presidency.

'The Bombay Presidency comprised the present-day state of Gujarat, the western two-thirds of Maharashtra state, including the regions of Konkan, Desh, and Kandesh, and northwestern Karnataka state of India; it also included Pakistan's Sindh province (1843–1935) and the British territory of Aden in Yemen (1839–1939). It consisted of districts which were directly under British rule. It did not include the native or princely states, whose internal administration was the responsibility of local rulers, but it was responsible for managing the defense of many princely states and for British relations with them. Bombay Presidency along with Calcutta Presidency and Madras Presidency were the three major centers of British power.'

What an idiotic thread.

Indian Muslims can surely immigrate to Pakistan but very few do so due to the chaotic nature of Pakistan.

Well the facts go against you even more. Your assertion on Bombay has been proven even more incorrect.. as there is a lot of link between Sindhis and Gujratis due to the British system.

Jinnah also spoke Kutchi .. due to his environment and not because he had a love affair with Sindh or Gujrat or the rann of Kutch. His father employed people who spoke the language and he picked it up as a necessity. He also matriculated in Bombay, stayed mostly IN Bombay and would have settled there had it not been for his role in history.
Your bigoted approach is not working anywhere, you are brandishing the avatar of a man who was essentially a Bombay-wallah at heart while deriding migrants who formed the core of the Bureaucracy and governmental system of nascent Pakistan when it needed so. You essentially nothing but a bigot who is bringing up a derailing argument when he runs out of logical ones.
The very Punjabi Indians you are high on and suggest for returning to Pakistan are also the most vocal in their anti-Pakistan stance and have also been the ones who have fought Pakistan the most. Instead of pushing integration you are hell bent on tearing it apart on bigoted views. Instead of understanding historical and sociopolitical context your eyes see nothing more than Punjabi-Pathan-Sindhi-Balochi and all that.
I hate resorting to personal attacks but people like you deserve it.

@Oscar - You didn't reply to me ! :cray:

O kithay pai?

@Oscar

He is not talking about controlled migration, he is talking about "hijrat".

Look at the member man. Thankfully in our position we learn to know a member's history and base our responses on what they want to bait on..and what is a controlled answer.
There is no logic for Hijrat to Pakistan unless there is open prosecution in India; which has not been openly declared yet.

Last page !

About the Indian Muslim thing ! :undecided:

Sir aap ke liyee Allama kei shairr ki bhi tangeiiin toooor deiin aur aap nei lift hi nahin karvaii ! :cry:

Yar Aap ki shaeeri itni Aala pai ki thee kay mujhe Lughat dhoondni pari.

Pata nahi kahan khoo gayi hai yeh Lughat e Urdu ? :D

There is no logic for Hijrat to Pakistan unless there is open prosecution in India; which has not been openly declared yet.

Even if there is a logic behind that - Why should we allow that ? From India, Iran, Afghanistan or even Kashmir - Sare jahan ka dard hamareii hii galeiii kiyun partaa haiii ?

Last page !

About the Indian Muslim thing ! :undecided:

Oh, Point is.. who would want to migrate to Pakistan under the current conditions?
I have already put in the above post what particular conditions might force a migration.. if Muslims are being openly prosecuted then they should migrate to WHATEVER country they wish ..AND if that country is Pakistan then we should welcome them with open arms and offer them plots in DHA or Bahria town.

The basic issue with pakistan is that we base our identity on ethnicity first and then nationhood. A lot in Punjab still live by the idea that they are the true patriots and Pakistanis.. others disagree with them. Altaf Hussains bellows or that of Abdul Ghaffar Khans grandson do not define the entire populous. Because otherwise, almost EVERY ethnicity and nation in Pakistan has asked for a seperate state at one time or another and still there are calls for Sindudesh, Azad baloch, Seraiki something, Pashtunistan and so on.
Now, here's the thing.. I have fun every other day with by getting a goan girl into a yelling argument with a keralite over some issue or a tamil and other guy.. They go crazy accusing each other of one thing or the other which shows that we are not unique in our ethnic zeal and identity. However, try as you might.. you cannot get them to abandon the idea of India as a nation..
Try that with a Pakistan and see how that goes..There is a Bihari guy here who otherwise goes around boasting of Pakistan this and Pakistan did that and we are the nation with most potential...and the other day him and a Lahori guy were ready to tear each other up over and each was asking for their own state.. the Lahori wanted a separate greater Punjab with India while this guy wanted to throw him out of Pakistan(tables turned). That basically shows that the concept of Pakistan, why we want it, what it means to us is still not clear to many.

What are we taught about?:

Pakistan was made because congress had made the life of Muslims miserable after the 35 elections..

Ask them why did the congress do that?

and they'll go ummm. ummm. ummm.

When you do not know the reasons behind your existence.. why the choice became a hobsons choice.. and why now today.. that dream of Pakistan is dead and new one has to be made.. one that bridges the old ideals with new life..

Oh, Point is.. who would want to migrate to Pakistan under the current conditions?
I have already put in the above post what particular conditions might force a migration.. if Muslims are being openly prosecuted then they should migrate to WHATEVER country they wish ..AND if that country is Pakistan then we should welcome them with open arms and offer them plots in DHA or Bahria town.

The basic issue with pakistan is that we base our identity on ethnicity first and then nationhood. A lot in Punjab still live by the idea that they are the true patriots and Pakistanis.. others disagree with them. Altaf Hussains bellows or that of Abdul Ghaffar Khans grandson do not define the entire populous. Because otherwise, almost EVERY ethnicity and nation in Pakistan has asked for a seperate state at one time or another and still there are calls for Sindudesh, Azad baloch, Seraiki something, Pashtunistan and so on.
Now, here's the thing.. I have fun every other day with by getting a goan girl into a yelling argument with a keralite over some issue or a tamil and other guy.. They go crazy accusing each other of one thing or the other which shows that we are not unique in our ethnic zeal and identity. However, try as you might.. you cannot get them to abandon the idea of India as a nation..
Try that with a Pakistan and see how that goes..There is a Bihari guy here who otherwise goes around boasting of Pakistan this and Pakistan did that and we are the nation with most potential...and the other day him and a Lahori guy were ready to tear each other up over and each was asking for their own state.. the Lahori wanted a separate greater Punjab with India while this guy wanted to throw him out of Pakistan(tables turned). That basically shows that the concept of Pakistan, why we want it, what it means to us is still not clear to many.

Pakistan was made because congress had made the life of Muslims miserable after the 35 elections..

When you do not know the reasons behind your existence.. why the choice became a hobsons choice.. and why now today.. that dream of Pakistan is dead and new one has to be made.. one that bridges the old ideals with new life..

Or how about just Jinnah's "plain and old" idea of Pakistan? Why not just that? That would be more than enough.

Even if there is a logic behind that - Why should we allow that ? From India, Iran, Afghanistan or even Kashmir - Sare jahan ka dard hamareii hii galeiii kiyun partaa haiii ?

Assi Musalman hain(we are Muslims).. It is our duty to share the worlds burden at our own expense.. I'm serious. But to be able to do that, we need to get our own house in order first.. after all.. you cant give 3/4th of your earning in Zakat when there is barely enough to feed yourself... not unless you are of inexplicable faith and we aren't as much as we claim.
So the migrants are welcome, especially if they are desperate and have nowhere else to go. But in that case, we should be prepared for their share of troubles too. If you see they have alternatives, have better places to go to.. send them there.
But never deny someone seeking shelter.. no matter what. Perhaps that deed will have its reward later at some later miracle in our lives. At this time, we will just have to accept God's will and try to get rid of the Drugs,Crime, AK-47 and terrorism in our culture that came as a gift of opening our arms to such refuge seeking migrants.

No we shouldn't !

Save the plots, turn them from the International Border - this Muslim Brotherhood thing has bit us on our arse more time than I'd like to count !

I agree ! Not to the raison detre of Pakistan & the need for a 'new dream' but the rest - I agree !

Back
Top Bottom