What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

Assi Musalman hain(we are Muslims).. It is our duty to share the worlds burden at our own expense.. I'm serious. But to be able to do that, we need to get our own house in order first.. after all.. you cant give 3/4th of your earning in Zakat when there is barely enough to feed yourself... not unless you are of inexplicable faith and we aren't as much as we claim.
So the migrants are welcome, especially if they are desperate and have nowhere else to go. But in that case, we should be prepared for their share of troubles too. If you see they have alternatives, have better places to go to.. send them there.
But never deny someone seeking shelter.. no matter what. Perhaps that deed will have its reward later at some later miracle in our lives. At this time, we will just have to accept God's will and try to get rid of the Drugs,Crime, AK-47 and terrorism in our culture that came as a gift of opening our arms to such refuge seeking migrants.

We took the Afghans in & see where it led us !

I say let Providence deal with them as she sees fit, I neither covet a Humanitarian Accolade nor am I sloshed with delusions of an Ummah that doesn't exist !

We had that Ummah here in Pakistan - Let us - together - rediscover it ! Let the world take care of itself - the next 20 years should be of careful introspection & nothing else to rediscover what we lost & the dream of what it was supposed to be !

In the meantime when the 'Muslim Ummah' has evolved beyond their d*ck measuring & pawnage - I'd rejoin it !

What an idiotic thread.

Indian Muslims can surely immigrate to Pakistan but very few do so due to the chaotic nature of Pakistan.

most ordinary people do not want to uproot themselves ... even if pakistan was doing well Indian muslims will not migrate easily because of hassle they are going to face ...

most ordinary people do not want to uproot themselves ... even if pakistan was doing well Indian muslims will not migrate easily because of hassle they are going to face ...

Tu hi aaajaaa - Hum Dual Nationality (British-Pakistani) bhi deiteiii haiiin ! :azn:

The guy in my avatar was born in Karachi and spoke Sindhi. He happens to be a Rajput also

Bombay btw is not UP and Bihar. At one stage it was part of Sindh.

Next time please give facts.

I thought Jinnah was born in Kathiawar?

let us get some genuine view points on this-
@acetophenol @Azazel @fsayed @Shabz Nist [MENTION=144802][Z]eEshAn[/MENTION] @imran_ind @Aamna Ali interested?? :lol:

the muslims who went to pak after partition and have their roots in present india

I would never want to migrate to any country other than my India,especially for the sake of my religion. Being a muslim has always given me benefits only in India.
More over,I believe,religion is some thing personal and must not be mixed up with matters like ideologies of a nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
You Sir, are a disgrace to us Pakistanis. It is shameful and pathetic that you are peddling this kind of ethnic hatred. Anyway, I will not waste my time on a lunatic like yourself and simply report you to the moderators and @WebMaster to deal with you.

For you people it is okay to say Afghan mohajirs should go back to Afghanistan while it is not for Indian mohajirs to India ? You guys are hypocrtes

Your people always play these dirty games. As a Pakistani my genuine response would be to let every illegal, pashtun, urdu speaking, Punjabi, Kashmiri etc go back from where they came from.

Last edited by a moderator:
For you people it is okay to say Afghan mohajirs should go back to Afghanistan while Indian mohajirs shouldn't to India ?

You are a hyprocrite.

I guess than you & I should be packing our bags too then ? Me to Gulmarg & you to Shopian !

I guess than you & I should be packing our bags too then ? Me to Gulmarg & you to Shopian !

But we are not illegals ! Not sure about you but certainly i'm not ! Ask these people living in Sindh. Ask them whether it is true or not that MQM handed out thousands of fake ID cards to Indian Muslims !

But we are not illegals ! Not sure about you but certainly i'm not ! Ask these people living in Sindh. Ask them whether it is true or not that MQM handed out thousands of fake ID cards to Indian Muslims !

I'm not an illegal either but you weren't talking about a few 'thousand' Illegal Indians in Pakistan, were you ? You talked about no racial, cultural or linguistic links with the rest of us ! When you talked about the coinage of the name 'Pakistan' or when suddenly Jinnah's Rajputness became ever so important !

I'm not an illegal either but you weren't talking about a few 'thousand' Illegal Indians in Pakistan, were you when you talked about no racial, cultural or linguistic links with the rest of us ! When you talked about the coinage of the name 'Pakistan' or when suddenly Jinnah's Rajputness became ever so important !

That is another topic and that is true. We have no racial, cultural, lingusitic link to Indian Muslims. This could all have been different if over the years they had they had utalized the opportunity to interact with Sindhis. Sorry but they failed. Why do they oppose Sindhi language in Sindh ? Why don't they do inter marriages ? No one called mohajirs it was none other than them who imposed such word. Butt sahab although you and me being 'ethnically' Kashmirs, the fact is we are more Punjabi. Over the years we did not fight against any one. We don't accuse someone being illiterate, and a feudal to make ourselves superior

That is another topic and that is true. We have no racial, cultural, lingusitic link to Indian Muslims. This could all have been different if over the years they had the opportunity to interact with Sindhis. Sorry but they failed. Why do they oppose Sindhi language in Sindh ? Why don't they do inter marriages ? No one called mohajirs it was none other than them who imposed such word. Butt sahab although you and me being 'ethnically' Kashmirs, the fact is we are more Punjabi. Over the years we did not fight against any one. We don't accuse someone being a fedual to make a point of our superiority

That is indeed a failing of theres & that of the Sindhis too perhaps !

In Punjab we've never had those problems because (a) we already outnumber anyone & (b) the cornerstone of Punjab's ethnic & linguistic harmony has been pluralism & a lack of ethno-linguistic nationalism amongst the Punjabis.

But we must never forget that Pakistan was sought under the notion that the highest ideal for any Muslim is to transcend the tribalistic tendencies of ethno-linguistic nationalism & instead find unity in Islam as our Prophet (PBUH) taught us ! Regrettably still that is an ideal cherished by all throughout the ages but rarely practiced - We still haven't completely embraced it here in Pakistan either & these 'divisions' of who is an Original Inhabitant of this land & who isn't, doesn't help the cause for it is extremely counterproductive from both a 'rational' point of view (anthropology is a wonderful subject) & from a religious point of view !

There were no such words like Hindu or Hinduism in ancient history. It was given by arabs and other invaders to the people, who was living other side of sindhu river.
Hindu/hindi originated from sanskrit word Sindhu.

Hindu is not a Sanskrit word.

Back
Top Bottom