What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

Pakistan was created as a country where Muslims could live peacfully without getting persecuted, BUT ALSO created as a country where everyone was allowed to believe in what they wanted, in whichever religion. Why would Indian muslims come to a place where forget minorities, even muslims are living a miserable life, mostly.

Unfortunately some retards throughout the history have done so much damage to what was supposed to be a free Pakistan and its now a country where minorities are persecuted and crazy mullah's are seen as some kind of demi-gods.

Frikkin retarded politicans, army rulers have messed up the entire country.

This is what Pakistan was supposed to be;

“You are free; you are free to go to your temples. You are free to go to your mosques or to any other places of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed—that has nothing to do with the business of the State.”

Now before some dumwits starts talking about or starts assuming that I hate Pak or is against the partition, then im not. Im a proud Pakistani who wishes for a better Pakistan, a free Pakistan where everyone can live peacfully, a Pakistan where we have capable politicans and leaders.

Muhammad Ali Jinnah's Pakistan. I want our Quaid-e-Azam's Pakistan, not Bhutto's Pak, not Sharif family's Pak, Not Imran Khan's Pak and definitely not Zia Ul Haq's Pakistan.

One and only Jinnah's Pakistan.

@Pboy..... You are a true Pakistani..... Pakistan need more people like you to prosper and flourish in future!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear you and I agree with you. I hate that TAG but unfortunately Indians keep it alive by using it and some Pakistanis do too.

Technically , I cannot be called MAHAJIR because I was born in Pakistan and not an immigrant in Pakistan.

An American Born Confused Desi (ABCD) like you cannot realize the respect and honour of the name Muhajir. You are more happy washing toilets and picking trash of Uncle Sam

I hear you and I agree with you. I hate that TAG but unfortunately Indians keep it alive by using it and some Pakistanis do too.

Technically , I cannot be called MAHAJIR because I was born in Pakistan and not an immigrant in Pakistan.

Ajmi khum hai tou kiya Meh tou Lahori hi sahii, Naghma Hindi hai tou kiyaa Leh to Punjabi hi sahi ! :D

I think you should stop now. You are doing nothing but making a joke of yourself here with your unnecessary, redundant comments. :disagree:

And you got problem with that? I had enough of Hindu extremists on PDF.

why everybody that differs from your view is indian troll.. he is clearly an ummah guy.. :lol:

One look at his posts and its clear who he is.

as per new pdf rule, you will have to provide suitable translation for your 3rd grade shayri.. :chilli:

Its a corruption of Iqbal's original verse that went :

Ajmi kham hai tou kiya ? Meh tou Hijazi hi sahi.

Naghma Hindi hai tou Kiya ? Leh tou Hijazi hi sahi.

English :

So what if the wine-jar is ajmi (non-Arab), the wine therein is from Hijaz (the heart of Arabia).

So what if the song I sing is Hindi, the melody is from Hijaz.

Or something like that ! :undecided:

As I understand hes talking about the Muslims of the Indian Subcontinent !

And you got problem with that? I had enough of Hindu extremists on PDF.

One look at his posts and its clear who he is.

lolz.. you think mods will allow him to continue... he will be banned immediately... the fact that a mod is replying here shows he is clean and just one of those ummah guys.. we got some in bd section.. :D

Sorry mate but that is just a terrible idea. A country like pakistan cant accept any more immigrants in the first. Anyways indian muslims made their choice in 1947 so they have to live with it.

Sorry mate but that is just a terrible idea. A country like pakistan cant accept any more immigrants in the first. Anyways indian muslims made their choice in 1947 so they have to live with it.

sir .what about humanity... its not economic migrant op is talking about..

How about a trade. Give us your Sikhs and Hindus who have Pakistani roots. In return take our Biharis, UPians, and Afghans. :cheesy:

What?? :undecided: You know what you are saying. Your above statement is a complete contradiction of 2 nation theory. If that is the case then partition loses it's significance, so your statement is ruled out.

What?? :undecided: You know what you are saying. Your above statement is a complete contradiction of 2 nation theory. If that is the case then partition loses it's significance, so your statement is ruled out.

He seems to enforce the much antiquated view that Pakistan is only for the Punjabis.. as these are the only roots he seems to be referring to. All the others can go to hell. Pakistan begins and ends in the Pounjab is a view I disagree with .

As for the poster original idea.. Yes. Pakistan should always be open to immigrants, but at the same time.. the reasons for immigration should be very clear..

Pakistan stands for P = Punjab A = Afghan K = Kashmir I= Nothing S = Sindh TAN = Balochistan.

We have No Racial, Cultural, Heritage, Linguistic link to Bengalis, Upians, and Biharis.

Yes they have come to Pakistan as immigrants, especially to Sindh, but in all these years they never let themselves feel part of the province.

Instead of calling themselves Sindhis, they call themselves Karachittes and or mohajirs. Each and every area is divded due to ethnic grounds. There is absolutely no trend for intermarriages, cultural exchange etc.

Pakistan stands for P = Punjab A = Afghan K = Kashmir I= Nothing S = Sindh TAN = Balochistan.

We have No Racial, Cultural, Heritage, Linguistic link to Bengalis, Upians, and Biharis.

Yes they have come to Pakistan as immigrants, especially to Sindh, but in all these years they never let themselves feel part of the province.

Instead of calling themselves Sindhis, they call themselves Karachittes. Each and every area is divded due to ethnic grounds. There is absolutely no trend for intermarriages, cultural exchange etc.

You need to get out of your house and see the world. It has narrowed your vision and thinking of what the country is today.
At least in the spirit of your rant, you should remove the Gujrati who still loved Bombay from your avatar..you have NO link to him as well.. its pretty hypocritical(unless that is ok with you).

He seems to enforce the much antiquated view that Pakistan is only for the Punjabis.. as these are the only roots he seems to be referring to. All the others can go to hell. Pakistan begins and ends in the Pounjab is a view I disagree with .

As for the poster original idea.. Yes. Pakistan should always be open to immigrants, but at the same time.. the reasons for immigration should be very clear..

Half our troubles would be over if that were true ! :P

Not to Indian Muslims or anyone else for that matter, at least not in the manner in which the OP seems to be talking about ! :blink:

Instead of calling themselves Sindhis, they call themselves Karachittes. Each and every area is divded due to ethnic grounds. There is absolutely no trend for intermarriages, cultural exchange etc.

Butt Sahib....you spit on the Quaid with comments like these ! :disagree:

We have a bound with them far stronger than racial, cultural or linguistic heritage !

Back
Top Bottom