What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

sure.. but India is not the topic of discussion. Since one of Pakistani members @474474 has made a statement contradicting yours, I am simply pulling you in to balance ... I guess that's what such forums are there for..

Fair enough. He can have his own perception. Reality is different though.

Last edited by a moderator:

See.. What you call reality is your own perception.. Just like reality for @474474 is how he perceives Muhajirs are treated. The idea of a discussion is simply to reconcile the difference (if possible) and converge those perceptions to create a common understanding.

See.. What you call reality is your own perception.. Just like reality for @474474 is how he perceives Muhajirs are treated. The idea of a discussion is simply to reconcile the difference (if possible) and converge those perceptions to create a common understanding.

Fair enough again. Even though reality is very much clear and established. I am not interested in such debates. Waste of time. People keep harping om there lame grievances and fail to look at the bigger picture. Truly a waste.

I guess it's just a difference in opinion. We can't come to any conclusion from that.

Fair enough again. Even though reality is very much clear and established. I am not interested in such debates. Waste of time. People keep harping om there lame grievances and fail to look at the bigger picture. Truly a waste.

I dont think that this is a waste.. But then treatment of Muhajirs in Pakistan is really not my top priority.. So I will leave it at this.. cheers..

I dont think that this is a waste.. But then treatment of Muhajirs in Pakistan is really not my top priority.. So I will leave it at this.. cheers..
offtopic... but I often wonder whether we treated our mohajirs (those who came from pakistan) well...they dont see unhappy though.. is it because they did not have much choice or expectation..whereas muhajirs of karachi had a dream that did not materialize.

As we all know that Pakistan was created as a state not just for the Muslims of present day areas and regions that make up Pakistan but rather for all the Muslims of the sub-continent. Therefore Pakistan should allow Indian Muslims to migrate to Pakistan permanently and take up Pakistani nationality who wants to do so. Its more imperative for Pakistan as Muslims because the illegitimate Israel being non-muslims and jews has kept its doors open for any jew wanting to migrate to Israel.They even have established a separate govt department which facilitates those wanting to migrate to Israel. Moreover India also willingly accept hindus from Pakistan who wants to migrate to India for any reason and give them Indian nationality. So Pakistan should also keep its doors open for Indian Muslims irrespective of whether there's demand to migrate to Pakistan or not as a matter of principle.

WHERE ARE YOU BROTHER. i want to hug you.

offtopic... but I often wonder whether we treated our mohajirs (those who came from pakistan) well...they dont see unhappy though.. is it because they did not have much choice or expectation..whereas muhajirs of karachi had a dream that did not materialize.

There's no concept of Muhajir in India.

Earlier there were some terms coined to distinguish among Bengalis from both sides, but that too have faded away long back..

But Quaid did not get Kashmir and modern day Indian Punjab even though they were 'talked about'. It is very natural for humans to make mistakes but to be honest 'kahan BD kahan Kashmir and Punjab (the closest to you)'.

Indian Punjab was on the cards before the Non-Muslims wanted something else - Fine by me !

Kashmir - Well we all know about that one don't we ?

That is another topic and that is true. We have no racial, cultural, lingusitic link to Indian Muslims. This could all have been different if over the years they had they had utalized the opportunity to interact with Sindhis. Sorry but they failed. Why do they oppose Sindhi language in Sindh ? Why don't they do inter marriages ? No one called mohajirs it was none other than them who imposed such word. Butt sahab although you and me being 'ethnically' Kashmirs, the fact is we are more Punjabi. Over the years we did not fight against any one. We don't accuse someone being illiterate, and a feudal to make a point of the need of our so called superiority

Who the hell died and left you in charge.

You should haul your Kashmiri Buuttt back to SHOPIAN or whatever hellhole you came from.

You sound like some retard kid acting real big on keyboard.

The Urdu speakers of Pakistan are Force you don't want to mess with KID.

I am a Former Pakistan Air Force Pilot, not an illegal alien like you.

I seriously doubt you would have the courage to meet me face to face and utter this nonsense.

Get some rest and go back on your medication.

There was never a concept of Muhajirs in India.

I'm not an illegal either but you weren't talking about a few 'thousand' Illegal Indians in Pakistan, were you ? You talked about no racial, cultural or linguistic links with the rest of us ! When you talked about the coinage of the name 'Pakistan' or when suddenly Jinnah's Rajputness became ever so important !

This guy is a BIGOT .

How do you stand people like him ?

It appears some Urdu speaker did a number on him... Kashmiri Bachay ko karanh bana diya hai shayed.

Yep nothing to say, did they compare themselves to Pakistani hindus when 2000 of them was butchered by Modi supporters?

Whats wrong with pakistani and BD guys.you want to divide a country based on religion. Its so sad 2000 people died in Gujarat.just check how many muslims have been killed by fellow muslims in pakistan.you are talking religion as you know there is nothing to hold other than that to keep your country together.

First treat the original muhajirs right before accepting bhartees

Another became the new president... what so call bad treatment are they facing? from the military to politics .. for tht matter every field they have a good representation..

The title is insulting indian citizens of muslim faith,it assumes that they are being persecuted or are unwanted in their own motherland.In globalization age,anyone can apply for citizenship,doesn't need coercion.This is sneak attack of communal nature on indian forumers here.

Back
Top Bottom