What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

Yes, Indians Muslims used to think alot about Pakistan and love our country when there was peaceful and good reputations of Pakistan. Now there is war on terror and uneasy situations currently in Pakistan, these Indian Muslims change their mind and hate Pakistan for whoever reasons.

Other choice is Indian Muslims of 160-180 millions can make their own independent country likely.
the reality is indian muslims cannot raise voice simply because they see what is happening to minorities in pakistan... and realize they have been given a better deal..

Not really considering poverty in India is way more then in Pakistan. Read world bank report, also your standard of measuring poverty in India is **** poor as revealed recently.

I'm sure the shias would love to live in poverty rather being blown up on their way to neighborhood mosque.

GDP of Mumbai is more than entire Pakistan FYI :lol:

Even Soviet Union was broken, you guys are retards if you think muslims will live under extremist hindu rule. Nothing can stop them if enough of them demand it because of Hindu extremists. Forget about taking them out, Bangladeshis are making sure few states become Muslims.

If you are talking about muslim genocide, that will make things easy. Not only rest of the world will be against you but also muslims countries will start actively supporting Indian Muslims.
I was not talking about genocide.. lolz...read my whole post.. did I say about genocide of maoists and NE guerellas? I was talking about armed insurgency.
Bangladeshis work in India..but mostly in east zone.. ...they are a problem in only 1 state... called assam... (ethnic issue)

Soviet union broke because people of specific area wanted to be separate... we got many such movements.... no big deal..
I told you why such insurgency wont work, as they are spread across the country, and live predominantly in urban areas.

I'm sure the shias would love to live in poverty rather being blown up on their way to neighborhood mosque.

GDP of Mumbai is more than entire Pakistan FYI :lol:

Eh? India GDP of 1.6-1.7 $trillion and Pakistan $243-252 billion which mean both countries have similar per capita. Thats despite on going war for last decade and energy crisis. And the reason India have more poverty is because of gap between rich and poor is bigger and getting bigger in India.

As we all know that Pakistan was created as a state not just for the Muslims of present day areas and regions that make up Pakistan but rather for all the Muslims of the sub-continent. Therefore Pakistan should allow Indian Muslims to migrate to Pakistan permanently and take up Pakistani nationality who wants to do so. Its more imperative for Pakistan as Muslims because the illegitimate Israel being non-muslims and jews has kept its doors open for any jew wanting to migrate to Israel.They even have established a separate govt department which facilitates those wanting to migrate to Israel. Moreover India also willingly accept hindus from Pakistan who wants to migrate to India for any reason and give them Indian nationality. So Pakistan should also keep its doors open for Indian Muslims irrespective of whether there's demand to migrate to Pakistan or not as a matter of principle.

First accept about a million Biharis languishing in Bangladesh who supported you in 71. Pakistan as a nation should be ashamed to let them rot in an enemy nation. Then you can worry about 150 million Indian muslims who have no love for Pakistan.

How about a trade. Give us your Sikhs and Hindus who have Pakistani roots. In return take our Biharis, UPians, and Afghans. :cheesy:

You seem too desperate to meet your Hindu and Sikh brothers and sisters but don't worry something can be worked out to unite you with them.

I was not talking about genocide.. lolz...read my whole post.. did I say about genocide of maoists and NE guerellas? I was talking about armed insurgency.
Bangladeshis work in India..but mostly in east zone.. ...they are a problem in only 1 state... called assam... (ethnic issue)

Soviet union broke because people of specific area wanted to be separate... we got many such movements.... no big deal..
I told you why such insurgency wont work, as they are spread across the country, and live predominantly in urban areas.

That can change, if hindus extremist like Modi comes to power more muslims will like to live with each other instead of spreading out. Remember in Pakistan extremists who have nothing to do with Government are blowing up. But if government actively support massacre like Modi did then independence become inevitable.

I dont know about you but majority of Indian PDF members are Modi lovers and hate Indian muslims. But at the same time brag about relations with other muslim countries.

Modi supporters also talk about muslim appeasement policies, considering the Indian goverment report where it says muslims are 5th class citizens and worse of then dalits and shudras. If thats appeasement then i wonder what will happen to them once Modi decides enough is enough.

Yes, Indians Muslims used to think alot about Pakistan and love our country when there was peaceful and good reputations of Pakistan. Now there is war on terror and uneasy situations currently in Pakistan, these Indian Muslims change their mind and hate Pakistan for whoever reasons.

Other choice is Indian Muslims of 160-180 millions can make their own independent country likely.

BD happens only in Pakistan

That can change, if hindus extremist like Modi comes to power more muslims will like to live with each other instead of spreading out. Remember in Pakistan extremists who have nothing to do with Government are blowing up. But if government actively support massacre like Modi did then independence become inevitable.

I dont know about you but majority of Indian PDF members are Modi lovers and hate Indian muslims. But at the same time brag about relations with other muslim countries.

Also Modi supporters also talk about muslim appeasement policies, considering the Indian goverment report where it says muslims are 5th class citizens and worse of then dalits and shudras. If thats appeasement then i wonder what will happen to them once Modi decides enough is enough.

I have nothing to say about modi or status of muslims.... everything is transparent in India... I was just making a technical point..thats all.
even now Indian muslims compare themselves with hindus of pakistan and bangladesh, and dont have moral courage to fight.

India has stricter gun control, as very few possess the weapon, those who do are separated and dealth with.
Only time we faced serious challenge was punjab insurgency.

Pakistan was created as a country where Muslims could live peacfully without getting persecuted, BUT ALSO created as a country where everyone was allowed to believe in what they wanted, in whichever religion. Why would Indian muslims come to a place where forget minorities, even muslims are living a miserable life, mostly.

Unfortunately some retards throughout the history have done so much damage to what was supposed to be a free Pakistan and its now a country where minorities are persecuted and crazy mullah's are seen as some kind of demi-gods.

Frikkin retarded politicans, army rulers have messed up the entire country.

This is what Pakistan was supposed to be;

“You are free; you are free to go to your temples. You are free to go to your mosques or to any other places of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed—that has nothing to do with the business of the State.”

Now before some dumwits starts talking about or starts assuming that I hate Pak or is against the partition, then im not. Im a proud Pakistani who wishes for a better Pakistan, a free Pakistan where everyone can live peacfully, a Pakistan where we have capable politicans and leaders.

Muhammad Ali Jinnah's Pakistan. I want our Quaid-e-Azam's Pakistan, not Bhutto's Pak, not Sharif family's Pak, Not Imran Khan's Pak and definitely not Zia Ul Haq's Pakistan.

One and only Jinnah's Pakistan.

Modi supporters also talk about muslim appeasement policies, considering the Indian goverment report where it says muslims are 5th class citizens and worse of then dalits and shudras. If thats appeasement then i wonder what will happen to them once Modi decides enough is enough.

Even if modi becomes PM,their wont be any insurgencies as you are trying to say,Indian democracy is strong enough.
One guy cannot break this country.

I have nothing to say about modi or status of muslims.... everything is transparent in India... I was just making a technical point..thats all.
even now Indian muslims compare themselves with hindus of pakistan and bangladesh, and dont have moral courage to fight.

Yep nothing to say, did they compare themselves to Pakistani hindus when 2000 of them was butchered by Modi supporters?

Useless topic to discuss. We are going through much serious crisis right now that can be discussed..

Let indian muslims migrate to Pakistan?? Yeah, like we are handling the muslims we already have in the Best Possible Way!!

Eh? India GDP of 1.6-1.7 $trillion and Pakistan $243-252 billion which mean both countries have similar per capita. Thats despite on going war for last decade and energy crisis. And the reason India have more poverty is because of gap between rich and poor is bigger and getting bigger in India.

India has higher per capita than pakistan. GDP of Pakistan is comparable to a city of India i.e Mumbai.

Many pakistani muslims would throng to India if ever India opens its doors for them just like your singers and artists are dying to come to India.

Back
Top Bottom