What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

you seriously need to stop posting your stupid ideas, what makes you think an indian muslim would want to come to Pakistan? Afghans are already a huge burden on us, we should not accept anyone (indian muslims = never) until our economic situation gets better.

That's why, we keep on telling you stop worrying about us Indians (Hindu/Muslims or whoever) and concentrate on your economy. Trust me no Indian irrespective of religion would even think of moving to Pakistan.

Even Indian girls married to Pakistani boys (like Sania) are making their guys Ghar Jamai instead of thinking of moving to Pakistan.

The difference between both of us is.....we know how to keep ours. Read up on what is a "status Quo power" - India is a status quo power. Who said we hate Indian Muslims? - although going by this thread, I think Pakistani's hate Indian Muslims.

Look at the responses and you will see how Indian PDF members love Indian muslims. As i said before as long as Indian hindus are kept in check and they dont elect Modi, i dont think they will demand to separate.

our muhajir bothers keep population of karachi under check.. you should get more of them... :yay:

How about a trade. Give us your Sikhs and Hindus who have Pakistani roots. In return take our Biharis, UPians, and Afghans. :cheesy:

I'm not too sure about Indian muslims but one thing is sure that if India opens its doors then many pakistani muslims would definitely want to leave the land of pure for India.

Not really considering poverty in India is way more then in Pakistan. Read world bank report, also your standard of measuring poverty in India is **** poor as revealed recently.

Their land? AFAIK other than kashmir and lakshadweep island, there isn't a single state in India where muslims are in the majority. So, please tell me what land are you referring to?

Bangladeshis are making sure some other states also gain Muslim majority.

Look at the responses and you will see how Indian PDF members love Indian muslims. As i said before as long as Indian hindus are kept in check and they dont elect Modi, i dont think they will demand to separate.

lol.. modi is 3 time cm of gujrat... and soon to be pm.. not that i have any love for him... he should be locked up
you are like the guy in the story who after slapped once say.. I dare you slap on other cheek and see what i can do.. :rofl:

How about a trade. Give us your Sikhs and Hindus who have Pakistani roots. In return take our Biharis, UPians, and Afghans. :cheesy:
no.. keep your people with you.. and we keep our people... only allow those who beg you and apply for asylum like any humane coutry does... we will do the same..

lol.. modi is 3 time cm of gujrat... and soon to be pm.. not that i have any love for him... he should be locked up
you are like the guy in the story who after slapped once say.. I dare you slap on other cheek and see what i can do.. :rofl:

Lets wait and see, continue to elect hindu extremists and muslims will continue to wait and make few states muslim majority. After that independence is inevitable.

Lets wait and see, continue to elect hindu extremists and muslims will continue to wait and make few states muslim majority. After that independence is inevitable.
problem is indian muslims are spread across india... and asking independence to british (who want to control subcontinent after they depart) is different from asking independence from india...
India for once does not bow down to threat of violence.. like british did.. :D

also muslims live predominantly in urban centers, they can be taken out easily.. (compared to maoists or NE guerellas)

How about a trade. Give us your Sikhs and Hindus who have Pakistani roots. In return take our Biharis, UPians and Afghans. :cheesy:

Kyon Bhai, UP waloon nay Aap ki KHOTEE Churaeey hai kiya.. :cheesy:

Maybe you should go to India and join your Hindu and Sikh brothers of Pakistani origin. :D

Yes, Indians Muslims used to think alot about Pakistan and love our country when there was peaceful and good reputations of Pakistan. Now there is war on terror and uneasy situations currently in Pakistan, these Indian Muslims change their mind and hate Pakistan for whoever reasons.

Other choice is Indian Muslims of 160-180 millions can make their own independent country likely.

problem is indian muslims are spread across india... and asking independence to british (who want to control subcontinent after they depart) is different from asking independence from india...
India for once does not bow down to threat of violence.. like british did.. :D

also muslims live predominantly in urban centers, they can be taken out easily.. (compared to maoists or NE guerellas)

Even Soviet Union was broken, you guys are retards if you think muslims will live under extremist hindu rule. Nothing can stop them if enough of them demand it because of Hindu extremists. Forget about taking them out, Bangladeshis are making sure few states become Muslims.

If you are talking about muslim genocide, that will make things easy. Not only rest of the world will be against you but also muslims countries will start actively supporting Indian Muslims.

first of all......separation for the indian muslims is not gonna happen.
for our muslims......they got pakistan in 1947 and thats it!!!:pakistan:
if they try to be politically more strong, they might get welcomed in the process by mainstream politics, albeit, reluctantly. they have to have a leadership which thinks beyond religious agendas.
more adventurous will be put in the category of indian mujahideen or SIMI......:butcher:
hindus shall rule by majority for a long time to come:tup:
@Topic: not viable. jo dimaagwaaley hai, aur paise waaley hai, they will go to US....pakistan's dhanda (economy as a whole) is going manda. yahee (india) raho....kum se kam naukri to zyaada hai yahaan par.
--its uncomfortable to pakistanis, with their obvious refugee problem.
--its fun for us, drumbeating indian secularism, and most probably....u know.:cheesy:
--i would like to know an indian muslim's opinion on this
--and as usual....BDians making their presence felt .....:laughcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom