What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

Madam, I am a so-called Mahajir.

What the Fook is a Jinnahpur ?

I am hearing this term for the first time.

For your Information , Mahajir in Pakistan is the most Patriotic Pakistani there is.
Please rest assured that if there ever was a TRAITOR amongst us ( keyboard warriors excluded ) who had the Kahones to come out and say it, we Mahajirs will give him the most painful death that will be a warning to anyone else with funny ideas.

Stop living in FOOL'S PARADISE.

and ur post was very intellectual for an 18 :D year old man??

and i am not madam.. :lol:

And, who's going to help you do that? Superman or Batman? the Brits are long gone so there's no more partition coming....

A 99% Muslim dominated Kashmir cannot dream of getting independence even with all the militant support from across the border and you are talking of a sizable community of Muslims getting a piece of land from us?

Its not your land, if Kashmiris desire for independence is there then they will get one. British didnt give anyone anything.

Its not your land, if Kashmiris desire for independence is there then they will get one. British didnt give anyone anything.

We have signed papers that says it is :undecided:

and, have you heard of the monkey trap?, read up on it and try and answer this question later (do you see any correlation between Pakistan's present situation against the desire for Kashmir?).

and, have you heard of the monkey trap?, read up on it and try and answer this question later (do you see any correlation between Pakistan's present situation against the desire for Kashmir?).

We have the real estate, we are keeping it. Its the movement of people we are talking about, The real estate is being brought up as an excuse by people who just don't want more mohajirs in their land. Not that I'm implying any significant no of indian muslims want to move to Pakistan, although it may take them closer to god, if you know what I mean.

Shias and Ahmadis can stay here I don't have problem with that

See with hindus like this guy no wonder one day Indian muslims will have to create another country. Its inevitable, they can do what they want with their land.

Papers? Pakistan also singned papers which say Bangladesh was part of it. If you guys hate Indian muslims they will one day have their own country on their land.

See with hindus like this guy no wonder one day Indian muslims will have to create another country. Its inevitable, they can do what they want with their land.

Their land? AFAIK other than kashmir and lakshadweep island, there isn't a single state in India where muslims are in the majority. So, please tell me what land are you referring to?

Madam, I am a so-called Mahajir.

What the Fook is a Jinnahpur ?

I am hearing this term for the first time.

For your Information , Mahajir in Pakistan is the most Patriotic Pakistani there is.
Please rest assured that if there ever was a TRAITOR amongst us ( keyboard warriors excluded ) who had the Kahones to come out and say it, we Mahajirs will give him the most painful death that will be a warning to anyone else with funny ideas.

Stop living in FOOL'S PARADISE.

Aunt you are sounding like a fool here...Don't tell me you have not heard about Jinnahpur..

oh please. We don't need any Afghan and Indian Muhajirs. Firstly, they are problem creators and secondly, our population is way more than enough !

We have the real estate, we are keeping it. Its the movement of people we are talking about, The real estate is being brought up as an excuse by people who just don't want more mohajirs in their land. Not that I'm implying any significant no of indian muslims want to move to Pakistan, although it may take them closer to god, if you know what I mean.

Of course I know what you mean. :D

Papers? Pakistan also singned papers which say Bangladesh was part of it. If you guys hate Indian muslims they will one day have their own country on their land.

The difference between both of us is.....we know how to keep ours. Read up on what is a "status Quo power" - India is a status quo power. Who said we hate Indian Muslims? - although going by this thread, I think Pakistani's hate Indian Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom