What's new

Indian Muslims help Hindus build Shiva temple in Bihar.

:lol: yes good to see that NOW these Muslims are fully Indians when these Muslims Build Hindu temples, worshiping idols they are considered more Indianised by the Hindu Indians when these same Muslims question Gujrat killlings of Muslims and illegal expansion of Hindu Temple in Charminar, well these Muslims are called demons.
Your post just proved my point again. There is no point of such threads in this forum. No matter ow good or bad the news is, you guys find something to bash India with.

Reality is Muslims leaders, actors, players, scientists etc. who time to time prove that Indian Muslims are as Indian as anyone and no matter what Pakistan say, they will remain loyal to their country with their own wish and will.

We salute to lucky Muslims who refuse to go to Pakistan in 47. Now they are happy after seeing condition of Pakistan.

My news source :D

Plus you're more than welcome to come to Karnataka to check it out. Or any other place in India for that matter :cheers:

Sadly, I'm still not getting Kokanabad, you guys have no heart. Anyways, stopping the trolling for now, already on 2 infractions and a few warnings :D

Still no proof though :P

Why do we still need to prove that there is hindu-muslim unity.
We never try to prove hindu-christian or hindu-sikh or hindu-buddist unity, right?

Proof it was? :chilli:

see the pic

mosque_karnataka.jpg

Your post just proved my point again. There is no point of such threads in this forum. No matter ow good or bad the news is, you guys find something to bash India with.

There is need of ONLY one thing and that is on part of Indians to accept Indian Muslims as your own citizens in case when these Muslims question uncalled for actions of Majority Hindus. Which is not the case and hence we see that when its question of illegal expansion of Hindu temple encroaching Muslim historical Mosque /place even members like you abuse the same Muslims when these Muslims donate for Hindu temple and build it they become real Indians.

Reality is Muslims leaders, actors, players, scientists etc. who time to time prove that Indian Muslims are as Indian as anyone and no matter what Pakistan say, they will remain loyal to their country with their own wish and will.

Your above comment had proven that only such people who bow down to Hindu idols are accepted as Indians while loyalty of majority common poor Muslims towards India is questioned.

Why dont you accept the reality. for them there is a long way to come into mainstream .

Why do we still need to prove that there is hindu-muslim unity.
We never try to prove hindu-christian or hindu-sikh or hindu-buddist unity, right?

Because you havent yet accepted Muslims as loyal to India hence these poor souls need such actions to be accepted as loyal Indians.

Indian Muslims have ALWAYS proved themself as loyal Indians, its need of the hour that Indian Hindus should change their mindset towards Muslims.

There is need of ONLY one thing and that is on part of Indians to accept Indian Muslims as your own citizens in case when these Muslims question uncalled for actions of Majority Hindus. Which is not the case and hence we see that when its question of illegal expansion of Hindu temple encroaching Muslim historical Mosque /place even members like you abuse the same Muslims when these Muslims donate for Hindu temple and build it they become real Indians.
Your above comment had proven that only such people who bow down to Hindu idols are accepted as Indians while loyalty of majority common poor Muslims towards India is questioned.
Why dont you accept the reality. for them there is a long way to come into mainstream .
Sorry Ma'am I can't comment on your views or argue with one who have so many prejudices. All you are referring to are few instances which doesn't reflect every day life in India.

Muslims don't have to bow down to anyone in India. But I won't argue more about it either as you have made up your mind pretty long time ago and with over 24,000 posts, I assume, you have debated and heard all types of reasons from Indians over the years and your post counts reflect how much you have defended your views.

So I leave it to your discretion and lets agree to disagree.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom