What's new

Indian Muslims help Hindus build Shiva temple in Bihar.

Because you havent yet accepted Muslims as loyal to India hence these poor souls need such actions to be accepted as loyal Indians.

Indian Muslims have ALWAYS proved themself as loyal Indians, its need of the hour that Indian Hindus should change their mindset towards Muslims.

As far as Indian Muslim are concern, we know about them. I am living in a Muslim Majority area in UP. But sadly for those who left India in 47 for search for home and got different treatment. best of luck Altaf Bhai

As far as Indian Muslim are concern, we know about them. I am living in a Muslim Majority area in UP. But sadly for those who left India in 47 for search for home and got different treatment. best of luck Altaf Bhai

You know them well still you are not ready to accept their loyalities thats the main point. why these Indian Muslims need to stop giving cow sacrifice on eid to prove themself more loyal ? why these Muslims need to donate money for Hindu temples for becoming more loyal? why these Muslims need to bow to idols in order to be accepted as true Indians?

above all why you still question loyalty of Muslims in India??

I think it isnt apporpriate to post these kind of threads....these is not the first tim in India northe last time..if this is done just to prove it to Pakistani member then I think its not worth it.

Because you havent yet accepted Muslims as loyal to India hence these poor souls need such actions to be accepted as loyal Indians.

Indian Muslims have ALWAYS proved themself as loyal Indians, its need of the hour that Indian Hindus should change their mindset towards Muslims.

Had that been the case an Indian Muslim wouldn't had headed India's prestigious Nuclear Program n would have never been allowed to even set a foot in the Parliament n there wouldn't have been a crazy Hindu fanfollwing for Muslim stars.....:hitwall:

There r even many sucessful Muslim tycoons in India like Azim Premji(one of the richest billionare of India)...:woot:

I agree we aren't a prefect soceity but despite the differences Indian Muslims have accomplised a lot whether its business, politics or glamor n that possible only with the support of soceity as a whole......:agree:

many pakistani senior members here are so ignorant about our Indian society.....I know that these zaid hamid mentality type people will never understand that and thats good for us....let the misperception be as it is...and it is paying them already.....not saying that our society is perfect but atleast we admit our mistakes and rectify them and try not to repeat....and regarding Indian muslims then I would just say them that just go to some Indian muslim and say bad about India...he will respond you well..!!

You know them well still you are not ready to accept their loyalities thats the main point. why these Indian Muslims need to stop giving cow sacrifice on eid to prove themself more loyal ? why these Muslims need to donate money for Hindu temples for becoming more loyal? why these Muslims need to bow to idols in order to be accepted as true Indians?

You know them well still you are not ready to accept their loyalities thats the main point.

In your imagination.
why these Indian Muslims need to stop giving cow sacrifice on eid to prove themself more loyal ?

Not to prove themself more loyal. To respect other also.
why these Muslims need to donate money for Hindu temples for becoming more loyal?

Again nor to prove themself loyal but by there wish. This is called harmony
why these Muslims need to bow to idols in order to be accepted as true Indians?

Didnt understand it....

Again in your imagination..

But you have not answerd about fate of Muslims who migrated to Pakistan in search of home. Bad luck Altaf bhai..

The Delhi Hindu community helped re-build a mosque damaged by a storm some years ago when I was a kid. I can recall that clearly since my father took my savings money and gave it to the mosque fund raising project. Hopefully that secured my ticket to heaven :D

No one questions loyalties. There are bad apples in Indian Muslims. We have few of them and it is their actions that reflect everybody resents.

They need to stop it so that they dont hurt the sentiments of Hindus. It is nowhere mentioned in Koran that they have to sacrifice a cow. Since majority Hindus have an affinity, Muslims should respect the sentiments of fellow countrymen and not do it. Had it been religiously obligated on them to sacrifice a cow, it would have been a different matter.

Since Pakistani's find the idea of diversity repelling, when even the naming of a Chowk after Bhagat Singh becomes a huge issue, it is not expected to find most Pakistani's would not understand these nuances.

Back
Top Bottom