What's new

Indian Muslims Have Lost Faith In National Institutions And ‘Secularism’!

Not surprising option right now. If that works.

Nope.Indian who are Muslims can not be happy with any politician in India who do not provide appeasement to Indian who are Muslims.Modi basically is a ruthless person who just bulldozed the ego that 20% people can keep India hostage with their way of thinking...So now..any one who is against Modi is better for them..

Nope.Indian who are Muslims can not be happy with any politician in India who do not provide appeasement to Indian who are Muslims.Modi basically is a ruthless person who just bulldozed the ego that 20% people can keep India hostage with their way of thinking...So now..any one who is against Modi is better for them..

In a previous post, you said that Modi is appeasing Muslims. Make up your mind man

In a previous post, you said that Modi is appeasing Muslims. Make up your mind man

Then i should correct it...But i am having fun time in PDF...

BTW...How is your city dealing for Corona thing...Hope you guys are all safe with familly....

BTW...How is your city dealing for Corona thing...Hope you guys are all safe with familly....

No need to correct, we all know you have no real beliefs or convictions besides hatred of Muslims.

Why do you need enlightenment from a stupid Indian Muslim who deserves only contempt and suffering.

Enlightenment and learning is a journey. Keep at it and one day you will realize the folly of your words.

So dumb idiot why you claim that I know nothing of Islam ? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I be damned... Did he say that? I always thought Kaniska is some loose congress supporter. Or did you confuse him with that Pule guy.

No need to correct, we all know you have no real beliefs or convictions besides hatred of Muslims.

You are saying as if you will care of Hindus people...Come on man be real..

I am friend of those people consider me as equal not an inferior Indian people...Why should i have any love for them who hate me??

Changing the narrative, according to the circumstances, is another important hallmark of Hindutvadis.:lol:

That is a natural and inadvertent consequence, when lies and deceptions are the sole foundation of one's ideology.

Every pajeet here is a violent Hindu radical trying to pretend to be a peaceful centrist and hopelessly failing.
Hindus have the PR machinery going for them.

Otherwise, in a just world they would be considered far worse than all the vilest Nazis together.

And it is NOT just okay but a duty to smash idols.

I be damned... Did he say that? I always thought Kaniska is some loose congress supporter. Or did you confuse him with that Pule guy.

Even i am not sure where i have said it...I am typing so much from mobile that i am being crazy here..

For me, i support good leaders of Congress without Gandhi familly, support all my right wing Hindu friends who oppose lynching of our fellow citizens in day light, admire Kejriwal for his administration skills...and fan of Modi for his ability to take risk..

That is how i see myself today...Not sure, how will i transform tomorrow...

Sab changa hai boss.

Naah...not that old to confuse these things.

Back
Top Bottom