What's new

Indian Muslims Have Lost Faith In National Institutions And ‘Secularism’!

You are saying as if you will care of Hindus people..

I won't lynch them or vote for people who organized pogroms against them, that's for sure. We can't say the same about you, who is a fervent Modi supporter.

I am friend of those people consider me as equal not an inferior Indian people.

Liar, you don't care about equality. Don't think I forgot your post where you expressed your desire for an India where minorities had no political power. Save your weaselly Hindu lying for another person.

I won't lynch them or vote for people who organized pogroms against them, that's for sure. We can't say the same about you, who is a fervent Modi supporter.

Liar, you don't care about equality. Don't think I forgot your post where you expressed your desire for an India where minorities had no political power. Save your weaselly Hindu lying for another person.

Yes..I wish for this item..because it is Hindu majority India that can onlt maintain secualrism and equal eights for all...Examples are around us here too..Pakistan, BD and Afganistan in our neighborhood where Muslims are majority.But did you provide equal power to Non Islam people??? Forget Hindus, even you are not provding political power to some Islamic group with whom you consider as Non Muslims...

How can some one beleive that when you beleive in equality and sharing political power with all??

Yes..I wish for this item

Lol see this is what I'm talking about. You have no real opinion besides your hatred of Muslims. You constantly change your opinion because we keep exposing you. One minute you want equality, next minute you want Muslims to be second class citizens. Please stop thinking you're looking smart by acting like this - you're not. Just say you hate Muslims.

But did you provide equal power to Non Islam people??

Oye, you stupid Hindu. Non-Muslims can vote here. They also have reserved seats.

Lol see this is what I'm talking about. You have no real opinion besides your hatred of Muslims. You constantly change your opinion because we keep exposing you. One minute you want equality, next minute you want Muslims to be second class citizens. Please stop thinking you're looking smart by acting like this - you're not. Just say you hate Muslims.

Oye, you stupid Hindu. Non-Muslims can vote here. They also have reserved seats.

Ohh i see...That ia why i say that Gandhi should have learnt from Pakistan...Just give voting rights and whatever Pakistan provides for Non Muslims, then problem is solved...

Actually i should ask your fellow friends from India, would they be happy the way Pakistan gave voting or other things to Non Muslims?

Ohh i see...That ia why i say that Gandhi should have learnt from Pakistan...Just give voting rights and whatever Pakistan provides for Non Muslims, then problem is solved...

I didn't say a problem will be solved, I'm just saying that non-Muslims have political power too LMAO. Once again, you're trying to be clever and falling flat on your ***. Just stop lol.

Actually i should ask your fellow friends from India, would they be happy the way Pakistan gave voting or other things to Non Muslims?

Why would they be unhappy? The only one crying about minorities getting voting rights is you.

I didn't say a problem will be solved, I'm just saying that non-Muslims have political power too LMAO. Once again, you're trying to be clever and falling flat on your ***. Just stop lol.

Why would they be unhappy? The only one crying about minorities getting voting rights is you.

Nope...I always try to expose the ideological hypocrisy that most of the PDF posters share with respect to Hindu Muslim relation in India...

See...You should be happy with my thoughts...I just merely said that Gandhi should have learnt something from Mr Jinha and made India in the same way like Pakistan...

Nope...I always try to expose the ideological hypocrisy that most of the PDF posters share with respect to Hindu Muslim relation in India...

See...You should be happy with my thoughts...I just merely said that Gandhi should have learnt something from Mr Jinha and made India in the same way like Pakistan...

You always misspell Jinnah as "Jinha".:lol:

In my humble opinion India should be a secular state, secularism is the first necessity then the religion as second identity:

1) Secular Hindu
2) Secular Muslim
3) Secular Christians etc

When there is a conflict between the first two identities secular identity should be the first priority then the religious ones

Ideally, yes. But most people in India aren't prosperous or educated enough to give up their beliefs which conflict with modern thought.
The law needs to push secularism and modernity, with force if required. This will likely be unpopular in villages and ghettos. But it is the need of the time.

You haven't managed to expose anyone. All you've shown is that you're a moron and a coward afraid of expressing his true views. I have more respect for the 1 day Hindu alts which get banned for posting graphic **** than cowardly Hindus like you.

You haven't managed to expose anyone. All you've shown is that you're a moron and a coward afraid of expressing his true views. I have more respect for the 1 day Hindu alts which get banned for posting graphic **** than cowardly Hindus like you.

Carry on...You have this much of abuse left for me...Come on bud...Think and come back again and keep on abusing me...

Ideally, yes. But most people in India aren't prosperous or educated enough to give up their beliefs which conflict with modern thought.
The law needs to push secularism and modernity, with force if required. This will likely be unpopular in villages and ghettos. But it is the need of the time.

Actually....in this context, we have best example in front of us is China...How they have prioritized development over other religious identities...No one can really beat them the way they handled the religious people in their country

Sometimes i think partition was blessing in disguise ...
Could you imagine 600 million muslims in india ... I sure cannot...
In fact muslims divided political power into 3 blocks... so in the end it really helped us

Carry on...You have this much of abuse left for me...Come on bud...Think and come back again and keep on abusing me...

If you keep engaging the Pakistanis and Indian Muslims here in bad faith, I will keep abusing you. A lot of Pakistanis here don't press you Hindus hard enough for constantly lying.

If you keep engaging the Pakistanis and Indian Muslims here in bad faith, I will keep abusing you. A lot of Pakistanis here don't press you Hindus hard enough for constantly lying.

Off Topic:

Hafiz Saeed Sahib was my teacher of Islamic Studies, in UET, in 70s.

Now, you are getting comparatively less critical of me...That is not fair ....:-):-):-):-) ..

Do you know, how Indian Hindus view Muslims from Malaysia/Indonesia or even Iran people( Keeping politics aside)? They are always respected without any -ve bias of being a Muslim from all the bad Hindu people like us...Does it ring any bail about what Indian think of Muslims??

Back
Top Bottom