What's new

Indian Muslims feel insecure under Modi

modi has won on an economic platform. If he delivers and makes india an economic super-power, then everyone will support him, both hindus and Muslims.

This is the feeling of most indian Muslims that I have talked to [ residing in india itself ]

And they all want excellent relations with Pakistan
Exactly. I totally agree with you. And thats why this thread itself is none less than a mischief. :)

I can enjoy a beef steak without worrying about some half naked RSS guy with that funny blue facial paint coming after me with spears and arrows, meaning i wouldnt have to use a concealed weapons which is my birthright :laugh:
Ha Ha. I am a Hindu and I can enjoy a beef without worring bout anyone. And u know nothing bout RSS Dude. So better quit blabbering. :)

Ha Ha. I am a Hindu and I can enjoy a beef without worring bout anyone. And u know nothing bout RSS Dude. So better quit blabbering. :)

was i thinking of shiv sena?

all those 155 cm tall clowns look the same to me

Exactly. I totally agree with you. And thats why this thread itself is none less than a mischief. :)

He is madarssa educated kid

was i thinking of shiv sena?

all those 155 cm tall clowns look the same to me
Ab BC Shivsena kaha se aa gaya? Why is ShivSena so much in PAkistani Dreams? Dont think Shivsena ever blasted or killed any Pakistani with AK 47? They dont even have terrorist camps unlike those in Pakistan. What makes u guyz think Shivsena as a Terrorist organization? :D

He is madarssa educated kid

if you want to be technical, madrassah simply means school

yeah I attended school while you were still in the womb

Ab BC Shivsena kaha se aa gaya? Why is ShivSena so much in PAkistani Dreams? Dont think Shivsena ever blasted or killed any Pakistani with AK 47? They dont even have terrorist camps unlike those in Pakistan. What makes u guyz think Shivsena as a Terrorist organization? :D

we'd still love to know who killed 65+ plus Pakistani citizens aboard a train in your country

never forgive, never forget

we'd still love to know who killed 65+ plus Pakistani citizens aboard a train in your country

Madarrsah brainwashes small kids, and it clearly depicts by your posts.

26/11
NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET

Ya rite. And Taliban means Student. :coffee:

Ya Rite. And that was Shiv Sena? :hitwall:

U look to me as a madrassa educated person. I simply meant U are a Student. Rite? :)

How would they feel secure? A personal body guard for every one?

You should hope he does this but right now slowly he is moving India towards a civil war
there will be civil war nah ! cause muslims in india hate modi cause of 2002 thay will take side of scaming the real communal congress but I see some muslim they either like congress or hindutwa bjp ! they take side of aap and become aaptards !

Madarrsah brainwashes small kids, and it clearly depicts by your posts.

26/11
NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET

Hemant Karkare's "untimely" death

sure never forgotten by his wife - who (among others) smells foul play

you have your own to not forgive for that dramatical number

Ya rite. And Taliban means Student. :coffee:

TALEB means student...refer to a dictionary, you seem to have a half decent dial up connection - go use google.

U look to me as a madrassa educated person. I simply meant U are a Student. Rite? :)

yeah - one with a masters that is worth more than anything you could ever attain

Hemant Karkare's "untimely" death

sure never forgotten by his wife - who (among others) smells foul play

you have your own to not forgive for that dramatical number

TALEB means student...refer to a dictionary, you seem to have a half decent dial up connection - go use google.

yeah - one with a masters that is worth more than anything you could ever attain
As if u know me at all. Ever heard IIM? :D

Man why is their no thread opened on this forum about how Taliabn kidnapped RAW operative who belongs to tamil nadu from herat on Monday

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom