What's new

Indian Muslim women being humiliated by RSS gangs and police

Here's one of hundreds;

"The partisan attitude of police lay exposed when I observed that when minority-populated localities were surrounded by mobs, the police did not fire at the rioters laying siege, but into windows of surrounded homes of minorities, instead ostensibly to 'keep the two rioting communities apart', as sheepishly explained to me," Shah says adding that the police, initially armed with 'lathis', were passive bystanders since orders for issue of rifles had not been given.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...etired-lt-general-part-ii-118100600415_1.html

hahahaha yeah right :rofl:

Yes better to get raped and killed he means.

Bro they're traders, poor farmers and so on. The fighting class was us, look at the composition of the British Indian army. The Muslim troops were virtually all from Pakistan.
For them to fight is expecting too much. Civil disobedience is the best move for them.

bro, when talk about Women and their honor, even a weak man will fight till the death, tell me why can't these Muslim farmers can make force to defend themselves ? they are been lynched , raped , their homes are getting burned, Bhai at this point even Quran Allows you to fight, along with every other Country and its constitution .

Bro they're traders, poor farmers and so on. The fighting class was us, look at the composition of the British Indian army. The Muslim troops were virtually all from Pakistan.
For them to fight is expecting too much. Civil disobedience is the best move for them.
Well it could had happen due to Princely States. Pakistan's KPK, Punjab and Sindh were under British. Also Muslims despise British especially after Khilafat Movement

Yes better to get raped and killed he means.

he probably lives in Brahmin Infested Area, if this poor creature ever step foot in Muslims or dalit Areas he would not have said . Pakistan Allah ka karam hai, We are not enemies of our Minorities , it is just Zia infested Extremists who time and time again organized such attacks , Main stream Govt nor common Pakistani have any beef with Hindu , Christian living in Pakistan . But in his India a whatsapp group can signed a dead warrant for any Poor Muslim at any time, later that those lychers either become MLA or supported by Govt .

bro, when talk about Women and their honor, even a weak man will fight till the death, tell me why can't these Muslim farmers can make force to defend themselves ? they are been lynched , raped , their homes are getting burned, Bhai at this point even Quran Allows you to fight, along with every other Country and its constitution .

True I'm just finding reasons as to why they haven't and it seems the most logical one. The Sanghis also have a massive majority, even though they can be kept at bay but with the police firing you on you what can they do? Many incidents in particular the Naroda Patiya massacre Muslim men came out do defend themselves and the mobs were hesitant, then came the police and simply mowed down Muslim men with their rifles leaving the way open for murder and mass rape.

Waz bahi,

Those left behind in India were also following the British line of non-Jihad and were part of the process to de-legitimize it along with the some other sects also for piece of land or money. Modern day Pakistani land is where the Rebellion of 1857 started and also it was us Muslims -- the British then deployed Bengali and East Indian Muslims & Co., to suppress the rebellion -- throughout history they've also worked against their long term interests and shot Muslims in the foot along the way.

he probably lives in Brahmin Infested Area, if this poor creature ever step foot in Muslims or dalit Areas he would not have said . Pakistan Allah ka karam hai, We are not enemies of our Minorities , it is just Zia infested Extremists who time and time again organized such attacks , Main stream Govt nor common Pakistani have any beef with Hindu , Christian living in Pakistan . But in his India a whatsapp group can signed a dead warrant for any Poor Muslim at any time, later that those lychers either become MLA or supported by Govt .

Good points aside the dalits. The Dalits are fully on board, in fact they were told by the higher castes during the Gujarat pogrom that they can take the wealth of Muslims to make themselves richer, and rape the attractive Muslim women for sexual pleasure, and were told nothing would happen to them. If it did so what it's just a Dalit in prison. Read the story of the Chara tribe and what they did.
The dalits are c*nts and committed the worst crimes possible during the Gujarat riots. Let these castes kill each other.

True I'm just finding reasons as to why they haven't and it seems the most logical one. The Sanghis also have a massive majority, even though they can be kept at bay but with the police firing you on you what can they do? Many incidents in particular the Naroda Patiya massacre Muslim men came out do defend themselves and the mobs were hesitant, then came the police and simply mowed down Muslim men with their rifles leaving the way open for murder and mass rape.

Bro, we saw the same thing happen with Sikh, but question is how long they will tolerate ? I mean forget about being from any nationality what IA is doing is beyond humanity , and in such Circumstances UN also allowed retaliatory strikes, but thing is Indian Muslims were indoctrinated over the years and turned into India Pittho , They lost the heart and will to fight even when their Women are getting raped, their house burned and their mosques teared down .

They've mixed in with Sanghis and if you talk to any Indian Muslim he'll start off his talk about Bollywood films and Shit Khan, Cuck Kaif -- they are heavily brainwashed and watered down -- they have no ounce of masculinity left in them how can one expect them to defend their women.

Good points aside the dalits. The Dalits are fully on board, in fact they were told by the higher castes during the Gujarat pogrom that they can take the wealth of Muslims to make themselves richer, and rape the attractive Muslim women for sexual pleasure, and were told nothing would happen to them. If it did so what it's just a Dalit in prison. Read the story of the Chara tribe and what they did.
The dalits are c*nts and committed the worst crimes possible during the Gujarat riots. Let these castes kill each other.

Its Typical Brahmin Mentality, for him Dalits are untouchable, and a Dalit raping a Muslim women is even a bigger dishonor, This RSS and extremists Mindset makes me Sick, I wish ISIS and RSS fight as both scums will be equally worse of what mankind ever produce.
But I agree , let them fight .. That is why I keep Posting " Long live Modi Yogi and Amit shah ,cause they bring the true face of India in front of the world, the same face which Jinnah warned his people about . May Allah bless him for Eternity for giving us a Free Land .

They've mixed in with Sanghis and if you talk to any Indian Muslim he'll start off his talk about Bollywood films and Shit Khan, Cuck Kaif -- they are heavily brainwashed and watered down -- they have no ounce of masculinity left in them how can once expect them to defend their women.

Indian Muslim for you :D
Saif-Ali-Khan-in-Hum-Shakals-770x430.jpg

Back
Top Bottom