What's new

Indian Muslim women being humiliated by RSS gangs and police

The women are concerned but there is nothing that has happened to them or being said to them - did I miss something?

I thought bhartis were saying remove Pakistani infiltrators and India will be fine. Then, abrogate 370 and India will be fine. Then, hand over ayodhya and India will be fine. Then, pass laws against Muslim migrants and India will be fine. Indian Muslims will be loyal and accept it all and do Pooja and will be accepted as loyal citizens. What's happening with that plan?

Meanwhile

source.gif

India A nightmare . A hell on Earth for women and young children alike. Thank God Almighty and His Believers on Earth who made Pakistan Possible. this is what we would have been subjected to , if we were indians in 2020...
this is very shameful . Thank God Almighty for Pakistan and Pakistani Armed Forces. India is truely Hell on earth
:angry::disagree:.

they say china is terrorist country , china is putting Muslims in camps.. even if true this makes it look like holiday and vacations in china. india has lost its credibility as a nation. it should be split into smaller states where everyone is safe secure and free to live as they please.

**** india.

Hindus are ganging up to free India from Muslims.
It did not happen in 1947. It won't happen now.

I thought bhartis were saying remove Pakistani infiltrators and India will be fine. Then, abrogate 370 and India will be fine. Then, hand over ayodhya and India will be fine. Then, pass laws against Muslim migrants and India will be fine. Indian Muslims will be loyal and accept it all and do Pooja and will be accepted as loyal citizens. What's happening with that plan?
The objective is Hindus Rastra.

We are in the way.

Point is this - Hindus will NEVER get their homeland. We'll make sure of it.

Indian muslims have become the new black slaves of colonial era america. so weak and submissive. Reminds me of this.

The objective is Hindus Rastra.
We are in the way.
Point is this - Hindus will NEVER get their homeland. We'll make sure of it.

Indian Muslims must retain this spirit. This is your land and you shouldn't allow these Gangus to displace you by force.

Back
Top Bottom