What's new

Indian Muslim women being humiliated by RSS gangs and police

Waz bahi,

Those left behind in India were also following the British line of non-Jihad and were part of the process to de-legitimize it along with the some other sects also for piece of land or money. Modern day Pakistani land is where the Rebellion of 1857 started and also it was us Muslims -- the British then deployed Bengali and East Indian Muslims & Co., to suppress the rebellion -- throughout history they've also worked against their long term interests and shot Muslims in the foot along the way.

Understood bro, but I'm talking about lifestyle, they're just not cut out for it and it will take a lot of pushing for things to happen.
I remember speaking to my elders as what our profession is, they replied during conflict it's war, during peace it's herding and farming.
It's a mentality thing.

Stupid bitches grab knives fill bottles with cooking oil and get ready to burn them

Bro they're scared women.

Bro, we saw the same thing happen with Sikh, but question is how long they will tolerate ? I mean forget about being from any nationality what IA is doing is beyond humanity , and in such Circumstances UN also allowed retaliatory strikes, but thing is Indian Muslims were indoctrinated over the years and turned into India Pittho , They lost the heart and will to fight even when their Women are getting raped, their house burned and their mosques teared down .

Bro it will take a lot more sadly. It's a mix of many things i.e. Muslim/Hindu bhai bhai, their peaceful nature, livelihoods and innocents at stake, overwhelming odds and so on.

Understood bro, but I'm talking about lifestyle, they're just not cut out for it and it will take a lot of pushing for things to happen.
I remember speaking to my elders as what our profession is, they replied during conflict it's war, during peace it's herding and farming.
It's a mentality thing.

My elders have said the same thing -- I love how we Pakistanis are so alike, and this International media try's to paint a different picture of us Pakistanis'.

Father always Gharat Mar Jai, Banda Mar Gaya -- at all costs even if you have a slipper you go fight.

But overall I fear the worst will come -- even if things die down a bit, Hindu Police and Military are out in full force and Muslims will be suppressed and imprisoned in their own land just like Palestinians.

My elders have said the same thing -- I love how we Pakistanis are so alike, and this International media try's to paint a different picture of us Pakistanis'.

Father always Gharat Mar Jai, Banda Mar Gaya -- at all costs even if you have a slipper you go fight.

But overall I fear the worst will come -- even if things die down a bit, Hindu Police and Military are out in full force and Muslims will be suppressed and imprisoned in their own land just like Palestinians.

That's it bro, this mentality is everywhere in Pakistan.
I'm afraid it will need to be far worse for us to see whole scale movement among their population.

Bro it will take a lot more sadly. It's a mix of many things i.e. Muslim/Hindu bhai bhai, their peaceful nature, livelihoods and innocents at stake, overwhelming odds and so on.

Modi is just warming up, if he backs down he lose support from RSS and Extremists Hindu, if he go ahead than all he will create is more anarchy . He needs a strong Hindu Nationalists narrative to keep his support Alive, and it will only happen if he make life harder for Muslims, If and I know they will Kashmiri rise and take the battle to the streets, than maybe these Indian Muslims understand, For Pakistan we need to be patient , wait for our time but when time comes make sure we give them a blow from which they never recover .

@Trango Towers hey bro, don't call these Women B!tch's ..

Modi is just warming up, if he backs down he lose support from RSS and Extremists Hindu, if he go ahead than all he will create is more anarchy . He needs a strong Hindu Nationalists narrative to keep his support Alive, and it will only happen if he make life harder for Muslims, If and I know they will Kashmiri rise and take the battle to the streets, than maybe these Indian Muslims understand, For Pakistan we need to be patient , wait for our time but when time comes make sure we give them a blow from which they never recover .

@Trango Towers hey bro, don't call these Women B!tch's ..

Bro we haven't seen anything yet, this harami and his band of uberharamis have much more planned. You haven't read half of it.

Bro we haven't seen anything yet, this harami and his band of uberharamis have much more planned. You haven't read half of it.

Bhai I can expect the worse of the worse from these Filthy creatures, Trust me I am eagerly Waiting for Kashmir Struggle to rise again ..Once their communication is back on they will post and share stories about what is going on in there . No will do anything, we were alone in this fight, we still will be alone , May Allah give us strength to fight this plague which is hell bent of destroying the peace in S.Asia . I sincerely Wish that Bangladesh Joined us , After all they are still our brothers by Religion .

Bhai I can expect the worse of the worse from these Filthy creatures, Trust me I am eagerly Waiting for Kashmir Struggle to rise again ..Once their communication is back on they will post and share stories about what is going on in there . No will do anything, we were alone in this fight, we still will be alone , May Allah give us strength to fight this plague which is hell bent of destroying the peace in S.Asia . I sincerely Wish that Bangladesh Joined us , After all they are still our brothers by Religion .

This just the start they are testing water with Muslims at the moment - I believe Amit Shah said they'll get rid of Christians as well or one of the BJP goons said it -- I was with a Sikh client yesterday and slowly we talked politics and he started to have fear on his face and said he wouldn't be surprised if theirs a 2nd Golden Temple Massacre -- remember the Hindus' are settling scores 1st Muslims, 2nd Christians (pay back from British Imported religion), and lastly will be Sikhs.

They are on a Israeli style demographic plan to put it plainly.

This just the start they are testing water with Muslims at the moment - I believe Amit Shah said they'll get rid of Christians as well or one of the BJP goons said it -- I was with a Sikh client yesterday and slowly we talked politics and he started to have fear on his face and said he wouldn't be surprised if theirs a 2nd Golden Temple Massacre -- remember the Hindus' are settling scores 1st Muslims, 2nd Christians (pay back from British Imported religion), and lastly will be Sikhs.
Nazis started like this too

Back
Top Bottom