What's new

Indian Muslim clerics against talks with those who chant Pakistan zindabad

That may be their religious belief, but they still hate pakistan. And oppose kashmiri separatists (as a fellow muslim they would be worried by the loss of life, but in no way they support pakistan or independence of J & K).

AS for believers or non-believers, god (any god) can not do anything to a true non-believer. Only a hardcore fanatic believer can be "harmed by god".

Once man and god met each other. And both exclaimed "My creator!"
I know plenty on indiam muslims married into Pakistani families so there is no hate !
Even otherwise , they are just fine with us. I understand the need to be patriotic and such but
it has its limits, atleast as a muslim.
in any case I had merely mentioned the religious aspect in passing.

When did such voting happened? no one "voted" for pakistan or any split. it was decided by britishers to give two idiots (nehru & jinna) their own land to rule.
1946. Muslim league declared they wanted to make pakistan. muslim league won i guess around 85 percent of seats from subcontinent which were reserved for muslims .

Why are Pakistanis are not active on this thread?

Until now they were opening threads on Kashmir left - right - center.

I work in Hyderabad, Muslims constitute almost 50% of the whole city. No Muslim came out to support the separatists.
why would they? do they wana get butchered ? they have no stakes in kashmir .. their interference will only get them killed . nothing else .

there are scholars who always hang out with powerful corrupt people and serve their interests, Islam call them 'Ulama e Soo' and their final destination is hell..

Nothing will change from a so called cleric who have no central position among Sunni Barelvi masses.. i say even if this fatwa would be from Akhtar Raza Khan [current grand Mufti of India on behalf of Barelvis] people would still reject him.. Let alone this gharib nawaz foundation..

Deobandi Darul uloom which is central to deobandis have also many time issued fatwa calling Kashmir movement haram, but still most deobandis are with Hurriyat which shows public knows from where these pathetic Mullahs get order for such kind of fatwa and what is thier real worth...

There is no mass support to J & K separatist movement in India, be it Hindu, be it muslim, be it anyone. There might be some fanatic people who may support it, those are the same people who support IS, who support Wahhabi too. Basically who support anything and everything which is regressive in today's world, in the garb or radicalism.

not an excuse . it is a fact .Almost all indian muslims voted for pakistan. If they support kashmiris or even show sympathy for them they would be treated as terrorist. Millions of muslim died at the hand of hindus after they voted for pakistan .

And millions of Hindus lived in today's Pakistan were raped, killed when muslims voted for Pakistan. Many innocent Hindus lost everything because of somene else's choice.

I am surprised to see Pakistanis here have not said that these people are not Muslms at all. And it is really funny them being called Indian muslims, a racist term. Hindus all over the world are called just Hindus.

And millions of Hindus lived in today's Pakistan were raped, killed when muslims voted for Pakistan. Many innocent Hindus lost everything because of somene else's choice.

I am surprised to see Pakistanis here have not said that these people are not Muslms at all. And it is really funny them being called Indian muslims, a racist term. Hindus all over the world are called just Hindus.

hindus had one one country that was hindustan . hinduism didnt spread, hindus did . incase of islam it spread along with muslims. even in US thousands of locals (white people ) converted to islam, same is the case with africa etcs. so people can lable them white or black muslims . but incase of hinduism most of the people of india migrated to other countries , the religion itself didnt spread at all .

Last edited:
the shame to be called a pakistani muslim for an Indian

Irony is Indian Muslim is still being called "Pakistani" and "ISI agent" in India, even after whatever they do to prove themselves to be patriot Indians.

hindus had one one country that was hindustan . hinduism didnt spread, hindus did . incase of islam it spread along with muslims. even in US thousands of locals (white people ) converted to islam, same is the case with africa etcs. so people can lable them white or black muslims . but incase of hinduism most of the people of india migrated to other countries , the religion itself didnt spread at all .
That is because Hinduism is not confined to one single form of god. The central belief of Hinduism is that one can attain highest order of being through varying means of devotion to god. Whether you prey before a stone or a tree, doesn't matter - as long as your devotion is true and pure. Hence Hinduism never tried to persuade followers of other religions to dump their god and embrace a Hindu god. COnceptually, one who is pure and completely devoted to his/her faith and determined to attain inner peace (nirvana, moksha) is a hindu, irrespective of whether he pray to jesus or muhammad or any other "form" of god

Hindus flourished and travelled to many places around the world and settled. Yes, they did carry Hinduism along with them but didn't force it down on other's throat. Islam did not spread automatically, it wad forced in many regions of modern world. Few prominent examples are Persia, Hindustan, Africa, soth east asia. Except middle-east islam was forced elsewhere. I agree there were willing followers of islam from other races but the number is meagre. You can find many foreigners amused and embracing Hinduism. Hinduism is peaceful. Islam is not. You can boast of islam's reach which was motivated by barbaric idea of spreading islam everywhere at any cost.

:lol: Absurd reasons by Pakistanis.

Why is it hard for them to believe that Indian Muslims are loyal to India?

How else can they justify the Two Nation theory then? If Muslims moved to Pakistan, an almost equal number stayed back. The ones that did, were tolerant and did not believe that Hindus & Muslims could not coexist as it is made to believe in Pakistan.

Clergy-for-sale has been a common phenomena among almost all religions since time immemorial.

It more so has been a business in subcontinent..

7 million moved to pakistan. not counting hundred thousands killed on their way to pakistan. pakistan took 1/5 the size of population . imagine india taking 1/5 its size of population.
now why didnt rest of them move. they didnt want to leave their homes and wealth and went to pakistan with nothing.
Many indian muslims i have met told me that they have to prove their loyalty or else they usually hear that in india Go to Pakistan

After three generations of marginalization the current youth has become shah sa zyada shah ka wafadar..we had an interested scene where a Hindu indian-american was making fun of India...when a Hydrabadi started serious fight with him..

I work in Hyderabad, Muslims constitute almost 50% of the whole city. No Muslim came out to support the separatists.

Hyderabad is relatively pro-India because the nizams looted them for century...the pro-nizamis have already escaped to Australia, Turkey and Pakistan...

There is no mass support to J & K separatist movement in India, be it Hindu, be it muslim, be it anyone. There might be some fanatic people who may support it, those are the same people who support IS, who support Wahhabi too. Basically who support anything and everything which is regressive in today's world, in the garb or radicalism.
that is why india run from a referendum. it knows deep down all kashmiris hate them from core of their hearts

Not . most of the muslims in india voted in favour of pakistan. most likely this cleric parents as well. but now they have to live in india they have to prove their loyalty everyday to comeup with some thing like this

correction - they voted for the Muslim League. i doubt they realized the political implications of what would happen

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom