What's new

Indian Muslim clerics against talks with those who chant Pakistan zindabad

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1177832/indian-muslim-clerics-talks-chant-pakistan-zindabad/

A group of Indian Muslim clerics on Tuesday expressed their displeasure at Hurriyat leaders who snubbed a delegation of Indian politicians trying to hold talks with them in held-Kashmir.

Hurriyat leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani, among others, had refused to meet an all-party delegation led by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday, according to ANI. Sources say the separatists had reservations over talking to the team because Singh was leading it. Indian-occupied Kashmir has been engulfed in turmoil for months following the killing of Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani.

Meeting with Rajnath, Muslim clerics from the Barelvi school of thought said that members of that delegation should not have tried to meet those who raise slogans like Pakistan zindabad. “Some people who went with the home minister to Kashmir went to meet separatists, they should not have done that. How can we talk to people who are raising Pakistan zindabad slogans? We are very clear that we would not go at their doorstep only to be turned away by them, like they did to a handful of people recently,” Maulana Ansar Raza of the Garib Nawaz Foundation said.

Calling the members who tried to meet with Hurriyat leaders “chai khor”, Raza added, “Why should we go to them? Kashmiri kahwa is available in Delhi too.”

Union Home Minister Singh also took exception to the way the separatists treated members of the delegation. “I want to clarify that some members of the (all-party) delegation had gone to meet members of the Hurriyat in their individual capacity. The separatists did not say yes and they did not say no. The way they treated the members of the delegation can in no way be portrayed as Kashmiriyat, humanity or democratic,” Singh said at a news conference on Monday in Srinagar.

According to the Times of India, India is considering curtailing perks given to separatists like foreign trips, security cover and medical treatment in what is being seen as hardening of the government’s stance against militants.

Jammu & Kashmir Liberation Front chief Yasin Malik had also rebuffed the parliamentarians when they had tried to meet him at a police station, where he is detained. He told them that he would talk to them when he visits Delhi. “You see the situation outside. What can we talk about in such a situation?” Malik was quoted as saying.

Further, former moderate Hurriyat Conference chief Abdul Ghani Bhat welcomed the members of the Singh-led delegation but informed them that a decision had been made to boycott them. Bhat called the visit a “futile exercise”, saying nothing concrete would happen unless India talked to Pakistan.

OK short question and anwers

1 Why did the Hurriyant didn't came for the talk with the all party deligation from New delhi in Srinagar

Answer -- Because that will open the eyes of everyone that they don't have the control to what is happening in Srinagar valley.

2 . Why did the GOI is giving so much importance to them ?

Answer -- This is the big question. In 5 years the GOI have spends 500 crores on these separatist leaders, for their hotels bills, air tickets, security etc etc. But they didn't deserve that, and all those aids and funds should be removed ASAP.

3. Why did GOI thinks that Kashmir -- and specially Srinagar Valley is only J&K.

Answer -- Time have came when we should treat, the J&K as the J&K state whole. It is not a good and best way to give priority to the Kashmir valley, and forgot about the Jammu region and the people of Ladakh.

4. What wrong happens

Answer -- First its the UPA-2 Govt courtesey that the aid given the J&K specially after the clamaties in Kashmir valley could not reach the ordinary people. We should now clearly understand well that, there are 2 Gharana in Srinagar namely Abdoolas and Sayeeds co. and Co who are squeezing everything, and it is what few separatists and Pakistan is taking advantage of the situation.

Why was the body of Burhan Wani was given to his family, didn't we learned how U.S dispose the Osama Bin Laden body, and the reason behind it.

why such thing and the real agenda behind everything is to disturb the conditions in the valley, so that tourism buisness which is the main buisness of the Kashmir remains destroyed.

Forget all Indian Muslims, even Jamaat-e -Islami did not support the idea of Pakistan.
yup but 89 percent of them voted for pakistan in 1946 election .

if this is / was the case then most of our muslim brothers have already been landed to pakistan years ago and having hilarious life there[/B] but irony is that not a single muslim from India support you in any manner but yes hundreds of pakistani hindu families are ready to move to India..
7 million moved to pakistan. not counting hundred thousands killed on their way to pakistan. pakistan took 1/5 the size of population . imagine india taking 1/5 its size of population.
now why didnt rest of them move. they didnt want to leave their homes and wealth and went to pakistan with nothing.
Many indian muslims i have met told me that they have to prove their loyalty or else they usually hear that in india Go to Pakistan .

Then what forced them to live in india when they voted for Pakistan?

They dont do it to show their loyalty but to show Pakistan its right place.
the same reason many indian works in middle east . it doesnt mean they hate india that is why they moved .. they want to have a good life. many muslims didnt move bcoz they have their homes and families their and leaving and reaching a country with nothing is too tough

Last edited:
Why are Pakistanis are not active on this thread?

Until now they were opening threads on Kashmir left - right - center.

Not . most of the muslims in india voted in favour of pakistan. most likely this cleric parents as well. but now they have to live in india they have to prove their loyalty everyday to comeup with some thing like this

I work in Hyderabad, Muslims constitute almost 50% of the whole city. No Muslim came out to support the separatists.

Keep those mullahs with you India, we don't need mercenaries like them.

the same reason many indian works in middle east . it doesnt mean they hate india that is why they moved .. they want to have a good life. many muslims didnt move bcoz they have their homes and families their and leaving and reaching a country with nothing is too tough
Then why they voted for Pakistan? Were they not sane enough to know that if they are looking for separate homeland they have to move to that land?
Also, this is irony, that those who voted for Pakistan (Muslim belt of UP), have not moved to those lands and those who have not get stuck up with Pakistan (Baluchistan is an example)

not an excuse . it is a fact .Almost all indian muslims voted for pakistan. If they support kashmiris or even show sympathy for them they would be treated as terrorist. Millions of muslim died at the hand of hindus after they voted for pakistan .
When did such voting happened? no one "voted" for pakistan or any split. it was decided by britishers to give two idiots (nehru & jinna) their own land to rule.

Indian Muslims have not other choice as they dont want any Gujrat like fiasco to be repeated again. They ll try their best to show their patriotism and affiliation with India as already they are suspected to be terrorists or agents of ISI. May it be Bollywood movies or media, they are portrayed in suspicious way. But if things like activities of "Gao Rakshik", "Ghar Wapsi" etc kept on going on unabatted and if any other Gujrat like incident happened then we might see table turning.
Whatever....they will never go to pakistan. the shame to be called a pakistani muslim for an Indian is far bigger than being viewed with suspicion once in a while (even if I take your comment on face value)

I had a brief talk with a indian muslim. i asked him if he believed in the coming or mahdi & / or Isa . he said yes. I then asked him what will become of the "non believing" indian population . What he said was that" Inshallah by that time they would ve all become muslims and avoid "can of whoop-***" so to speak that is to be meted out by Isa ( jesus) to all/any non believers in india & elsewhere . I was appalled to say they least! I did not have a specofif purpose in asking him this but I was just curious. In any case, I am out of this thread topic!

I had a brief talk with a indian muslim. i asked him if he believed in the coming or mahdi & / or Isa . he said yes. I then asked him what will become of the "non believing" indian population . What he said was that" Inshallah by that time they would ve all become muslims and avoid "can of whoop-***" so to speak that is to be meted out by Isa ( jesus) to all/any non believers in india & elsewhere . I was appalled to say they least! I did not have a specofif purpose in asking him this but I was just curious. In any case, I am out of this thread topic!
That may be their religious belief, but they still hate pakistan. And oppose kashmiri separatists (as a fellow muslim they would be worried by the loss of life, but in no way they support pakistan or independence of J & K).

AS for believers or non-believers, god (any god) can not do anything to a true non-believer. Only a hardcore fanatic believer can be "harmed by god".

Once man and god met each other. And both exclaimed "My creator!"

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom