What's new

Indian Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods

Be serious man.

Both Gujarat and Delhi as well as Muzaffarnagar,

MUSLIMS KILLED FIRST!!!!!

Right, and that theory of yours that Delhi Muslims were conspiring to start a riot instead ( of the reality ) that they had just planned for defense in any future conflict.

@Naofumi, you had mentioned this earlier but tell again if those wheeled and fixed catapults were real and used by Muslims. Even if so they would have been defensive.

Also, it is known that Kapil Mishra had instigated Sanghi thugs to rampage through Muslim areas.

Carry on "Bawa" hahahaha funny name.

I think you quoted me instead of padamchen.

Right, and that theory of yours that Delhi Muslims were conspiring to start a riot instead ( of the reality ) that they had just planned for defense in any future conflict.

@Naofumi, you had mentioned this earlier but tell again if those wheeled and fixed catapults were real and used by Muslims. Even if so they would have been defensive.

Also, it is known that Kapil Mishra had instigated Sanghi thugs to rampage through Muslim areas.

I think you quoted me instead of padamchen.

Jamahir, Indian riots are fought with sticks and swords and lathis and knives and rods. For decades.

Get real.

It was no riot.

It was a meticulously planned Intifada.

I learned this name btw after Delhi. I used to think it meant revolution first ....

Jamahir, Indian riots are fought with sticks and swords and lathis and knives and rods. For decades.

Get real.

It was no riot.

It was a meticulously planned Intifada.

I learned this name btw after Delhi. I used to think it meant revolution first ....
You can not wake up who is not sleeping, i learned the long way. It's about power, politics and who is better race. One is imitating someone else and think to be better than own race. It's quite funny to be honest. Self hating people.

It's not a new thing as history tells us. One example is turk in mongol army and second European in Janissaries. In India don't get me started....

You can not wake up who is not sleeping, i learned the long way. It's about power, politics and who is better race. One is imitating someone else and think to be better than own race. It's quite funny to be honest. Self hating people.

It's not a new thing as history tells us. One example is turk in mongol army and second European in Janissaries. In India don't get me started....

I thank you for the lessons on Muzaffarnagar and the inside politics.

You're right. We are quite clueless about north Indian politics.

Read this article about Ashok Mochi, the infamous face of the Gujarat rioteers and his mellowing down years after that event.

Lagta hai in sab zalimon ka insaf upar kay court me hi hoga.

How the hell did that bastard Modi-Shah get away with those genocidal crimes

Bila unwaan....

upload_2020-6-23_22-18-7.jpeg

upload_2020-6-23_22-19-20.jpeg
upload_2020-6-23_22-19-20.jpeg
upload_2020-6-23_22-17-53.jpeg
upload_2020-6-23_22-18-7.jpeg

Sorry, just saw - didn't get the notification then.
I have already told the whole story in multiple threads, let some stupid WION-Zee watcher believe whatever he wants. Police itself checked Tahir Hussain's house on first day of the incident.

:lol:
Ever heard of Petrol bombs? Ask any Delhiite who grew up in 70s, 80s and 90s, especially in Old Delhi areas.

If Ind

Indian Muslims calling for boycotting Chinese goods why should it hurt Pakistan? Is Pakistan a part of China?

Oh we forget. India is your daddy. Can't hear any criticism about your daddy otherwise your rear end will start hurting. What do they call your type in India? Ghuspetiya pole vaulter. So sad no one respects you poor Bangladeshis.

Do you know what happened to this ba$tard? He went blind in both eyes, lost his hearing and became wheel chair bound. He was released on grounds of ill health, as the prison couldn't look after what is best described as a vegetable. Karma caught up with this 'warrior'.

I remember the riots well, and I also remember holding back the Pakistani youth/young men from retaliating in the UK. We had Hindu priests, from every sect, swaminarayan, arya samaj, HSS the lot visiting Pakistani mosques, one came to mine, urging the community not to take events there and bring them there. Rightly so. Generally the British Indian community doesn't bring that sort of stuff into relations they have here with the Pakistani community. Yes sure they support Modi and the BJP, but it's just a quiet private thing.
The US is another question, the support for the Safron revolution is massive, I even remember many of them celebrating online at the carnage in Gujarat, boasting about how they raped scores of Muslim girls ,and they were pretty dolls to be played with and ripped apart afterwards. Needless to say if they uttered such a word in a alternate reality i.e. our population was living near them, it would have been the 'the long kiss goodnight' for them.
Cowardly, skinny filth the lot of them.

Anyway RIP brothers and sisters of Gujarat, you won't be forgotten.

Last edited:
The sell out Pakistanis who enjoy Bollywood movies. Make them watch this murdering motherfu&ker and then afterwards beat them very hard with this سلیپر

The sell out Pakistanis who enjoy Bollywood movies. Make them watch this murdering motherfu&ker and then afterwards beat them very hard with this سلیپر

Lol yes bro.
Honestly no one watches them anymore. It was more of a past generational thing. If you ask young Brit Pakistani men/women they give you a funny look.
Hilarious how popular Ertugrul is as well here haha.

I'm a Poona boy. Through n through.

Like my buddy @Nilu Pule and @TheGreatMaratha and many here on
I was born and brought in Mumbai. Mumbai is somewhat like Pakistan. Azaan is blasted through loudspeakers continuosly from 4 am to 5 am, Muslims praying in middle of the roads, Muslims couples walking around with 10-15 children.

Pune is going Mumbai's way due to influx of North Indian and Bangladeshi Muslims. But it isn't as worse as Mumbai yet.

Btw I am shifting back to Mumbai next week. Wish me luck!

Back
Top Bottom