What's new

Indian Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods

It doesn't matter what you say or think. I am more classy than you, I may not feel that much connection to Bombay city anymore but I went to school and college there. A long separation from India changes people, I left around 2003-04.

When someone spends 20 years of their life in a city, they don't need certification from online strangers like you.

You are nothing but free entertainment for me.

Remember.

My left gota lived in Bombay for more years than you did.

And I am Bombay born.

Both gotas together.

Sucks for you that you bumped into someone here who moves in the same circles of the Indian persona you co-opted of a friend to troll on a Pakistani forum.

What to do? How to extricate myself smoothly?

Sad "Shantanu" .....

You're the one that spends his entire day on this forum. Most of your responses don't even take 5 seconds. I only come to this forum occasionally to discuss serious issues, which your types normally try to derail.

Just because I am bored today doesn't mean it's going to be the case everyday with you. I am here to discuss and defend the rights of minorities of India.

Gujarat was started by the Muslims.

It's been proven by unbiased investigators ( also under Lalu Prasad's Railway Ministry ) that the fire in that bogey started through a liquid being splashed around from the inside. I will say it was through some heating oil ( for cooking ) carried by the passengers on that bogey. We must remember that this train was a special one for 'Kar sevaks' to and fro Ayodhya.

The mob of Muslims outside the train were angry because of some criminal elements from the train passengers who had misbehaved with Muslim women on the Godhra Railway Station platform.

And no force on earth could have prevented what followed.

Read this article about Ashok Mochi, the infamous face of the Gujarat rioteers and his mellowing down years after that event.

Sigh. Now autofap at bawa chicks for the next few posts between two Pakistanis.

You're the one that spends his entire day on this forum. Most of your responses don't even take 5 seconds. I only come to this forum occasionally to discuss serious issues, which your types normally try to derail.

Just because I am bored today doesn't mean it's going to be the case everyday with you. I am here to discuss and defend the rights of minorities of India.

:lol:

Sigh. Now autofap at bawa chicks for the next few posts between two Pakistanis.

I'm not into bawa women. Clifton might be it's his choice. I believe in leaving your types alone.

I prefer Marathi mulgis and Gujarati chamdi bens :cheesy:

It's been proven by unbiased investigators ( also under Lalu Prasad's Railway Ministry ) that the fire in that bogey started a liquid being splashed around from the inside. I will say it was through some heating oil ( for cooking ) carried by the passengers on that bogey. We must remember that this train was a special one for 'Kar sevaks' to and fro Ayodhya.

The mob of Muslims outside the train were angry because of some criminal elements from the train passengers who had misbehaved with Muslim women on the Godhra Railway Station platform.

Read this article about Ashok Mochi, the infamous face of the Gujarat rioteers and his mellowing down years after that event.

Not interested Jammy.

Read my response to Nammy. Goes for you too.

Remember.

My left gota lived in Bombay for more years than you did.

And I am Bombay born.

Both gotas together.

Sure you're more Bombay than me by age alone. I'm not denying that, but that still doesn't change the fact I spent 20+ years of my life in the city.

Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods
The All India Tanzeem Ulama-e-Islam, a religious and social organisation headed by five senior clerics, has issued a fatwa to boycott Chinese products in the country
IANS
Published: 21 Jun 2020, 9:30 PM
Engagement: 0
The All India Tanzeem Ulama-e-Islam, a religious and social organisation headed by five senior clerics, has issued a fatwa to boycott Chinese products in the country.

The clerics said the community members should stand with the army and government in this hour.

Expressing concern over India-China face-off, National general secretary of All India Tanzeem Ulama-e-Islam, Maulana Shahbuddin Rizvi expressed concern over the India-China face-off and said, "A fatwa has been passed for boycotting Chinese products on a query posted by a Bareilly-based resident. The clerics in the fatwa have condemned the conspiracy of China to encroach upon Indian land and the killing of our brave soldiers."

The panel of five clerics include national president of All India Tanzeem Ulama-e-Islam Mufti Ashfaq Hussain Qadri, Mufti Iqbal Ahmad Misbahi, Mufti Tauqir Ahmad Qadri, Mufti Hashim Raza Khan and Qari Saghir Ahmad Rizvi.

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/national/muslim-body-issues-fatwa-for-boycott-of-chinese-goods

Are these guys even REAL Muslims?.......................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So there’s no fatwa here given? By theses Indian Muslims for there Kashmiris muslims who’ve have been raped and murdered by the India state.

But against China for killing your oppresses

what a fcked up mind set

Fact is, these guys are NOT REAL Muslims.

my turn my turn !!

so poor ghetto Muslims of India are boycotting China.

What about the rich Parsi industrialists and Brahman capitalists? Looks like they just want to milk the Indian cow with Chinese pumps

Sure you're more Bombay than me by age alone. I'm not denying that, but that still doesn't change the fact I spent 20+ years of my life in the city.

I've never lived in Bombay. Except once for a 6 month stretch. Hated it.

I'm a Poona boy. Through n through.

Like my buddy @Nilu Pule and @TheGreatMaratha and many here on pdf.

There is a vibe to a Poona guy which even Pakistanis get.

Which includes you of course.

my turn my turn !!

so poor ghetto Muslims of India are boycotting China.

What about the rich Parsi industrialists and Brahman capitalists? Looks like they just want to milk the Indian cow with Chinese pumps

Biggest Parsi industrialist is the poster boy of the Sangh.

Ask any Sanghi.

Their whatsapp groups have a dozen memes on him every day.

Definite Bharat Ratna.

Biggest Parsi industrialist is the poster boy of the Sangh.

Ask any Sanghi.

Their whatsapp groups have a dozen memes on him every day.

Definite Bharat Ratna.

Don't boast about WhatsApp boycott

Show any Swamy or Parsi fatwa on this.

Desh drohi

Back
Top Bottom