What's new

Indian Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods

Don't worry. I have corrected him. I have known enough of your types. The brethren you speak of are just polished gundas. :woot:

He has a very makapav impression of bawas.

I can imagine being a bawa living among 200 million Muslims. Some of them Hafeez Saeed types.

Ye konsi community hai?

That's why we Kaboom each other occasionally.

Isn't Syedna the spiritual global leader of Bohris? Who takes huge sums of money to plant trees for them in heaven and such?

Bloody Hell !

These kind of idiotic Indian Muslims try to be more Arab than the Arabs.

These things may be difficult but such a difficulty is nothing if you are worried about Akhirah (life hereafter). We are bearing troubles and hardships thousand times more for worldly gains.
Yeah, they worry more about the Hereafter and work towards it by creating Hell in this life. How nice.

Isn't Syedna the spiritual global leader of Bohris? Who takes huge sums of money to plant trees for them in heaven and such?
Achcha, ye to pata hai, mujhe laga koi separate community hai is naam se. Syeds are supposedly prophet's descendents are revered by all Muslims much like Brahmins.

He has a very makapav impression of bawas.

I can imagine being a bawa living among 200 million Muslims. Some of them Hafeez Saeed types.

Look man, you people are like 80,000 in the whole world. Perhaps 100,000. Such an inconsequential minority: no one has any beef with your community either in India or Pakistan.

But yes, many of you are damn annoying. That's not's really a crime.

Achcha, ye to pata hai, mujhe laga koi separate community hai is naam se. Syeds are supposedly prophet's descendents are revered by all Muslims much like Brahmins.

No this is one man. When he comes to Poona the bohris go ballistic for days. Its a real big deal for them.

I know a lot of Bohri traders in Poona. They are generally very close to Parsis, since we speak very similar Gujarati (not the hard Hindu kind).

@Naofumi, there was a thread by one ( Turkish or Arab ? ) member about some Arab countries and its scientists and military men being targeted by Mossad. One case was about a female Egyptian physics scientist who went to USA and was in the process of refining nuclear reaction using cheap materials like copper. She was possibly assassinated by Mossad via a road "accident". This was in the 1950s and this woman would have been in the company of "non-Mahram" men and she would have been non-veiled ( as was such progress in those days ). These Indian Deobandi fatwa-giving mullahs would have said about this woman - "Astaghfirullah". :lol:

Last edited:
Look man, you people are like 80,000 in the whole world. Perhaps 100,000. Such an inconsequential minority: no one has any beef with your community either in India or Pakistan.

Pakistani, there are around 165,000 Parsis worldwide.

There are about 5 million Zoroastrians worldwide (not counting the uncountable currently crypto Zoroastrians in Iran and other hardcore Muslim formerly Zoroastrian lands).

What you consider annoying or many Indians call mad or sanki is just your Indic blood clashing with our Persian genes.

We are wired different to you Pakistani.

Accept it and move on. We aren't waiting for your approval.

Then these "scholars" should have called on the Establishment and the public to create an social environment where these crimes against women don't arise. Why should they have curtailed the freedom of women ? Because it's the easiest thing to do. These are the same type of "scholars" who threatened ( even with rape and death ) the three young women of the all-girl Kashmiri music band Pragaash and forced it to be shut down.

Our Muslims brothers are god fearing and pious but guess what, majority of our society is made of these filthy Hindus who indulge in rape and murder.

No this is one man. When he comes to Poona the bohris go ballistic for days. Its a real big deal for them.

I know a lot of Bohri traders in Poona. They are generally very close to Parsis, since we speak very similar Gujarati (not the hard Hindu kind).
I know they have their direct line of Imam like Ismailis (Agha Khanis), he comes from a direct chain from Prophet to Ali to …….. now current Imam. Twelvers (Iranians) stopped at 12 Imams and now wait for the return of the 12th one, these guys are going and going..

@jamahir This Halfmoon guy is a Sanghi implant, be mindful.

Pakistani, there are around 165,000 Parsis worldwide.

There are about 5 million Zoroastrians worldwide (not counting the uncountable currently crypto Zoroastrians in Iran and other hardcore Muslim formerly Zoroastrian lands).

What you consider annoying or many Indians call mad or sanki is just your Indic blood clashing with our Persian genes.

We are wired different to you Pakistani.

Accept it and move on. We aren't waiting for your approval.

So why don't you just let the Hindus and Muslims finish each other off? You have no dog in the fight, just stay out of it and keep selling your maska-buns.

So why don't you just let the Hindus and Muslims finish each other off? You have no dog in the fight, just stay out of it and keep selling your maska-buns.

Pakistani, I want to see India and Pakistan one again.

Almost 99.999% Parsis do.

We came to one land.

We split the other as punishment for what they did to it.

Now we want them to patch up.

But the Hindus should always be in control.

Sorry, but that is one legacy we are not forgetting.

@padamchen is very chawl. The Parsis I've met, they may be Islamophobic right wing nuts in private as he claims, but they were all classy. Mostly study in Karachi Grammar School, the creme de la creme of schools in Karachi (St Xavier's equivalent maybe?), hang out at Sindh club etc.

Padam sahab seems more like some Shiv senik goon than a Parsi bawa.

@padamchen is very chawl. The Parsis I've met, they may be Islamophobic right wing nuts in private as he claims, but they were all classy. Mostly study in Karachi Grammar School, the creme de la creme of schools in Karachi (St Xavier's equivalent maybe?), hang out at Sindh club etc.

Padam sahab seems more like some Shiv senik goon than a Parsi bawa.

I'm not a Bombay Parsi.

That explains your very superficial level inability to fit me into your stereotype of a milky white mama's boy.

I'm not a Bombay Parsi.

That explains your very superficial level inability to fit me into your stereotype of a milky white mama's boy.

No. That's not it.

You're just a nut. Probably some personal story lies behind your deep unwarranted Islamophobia but eh idk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom