What's new

Indian Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods

Bawa, you missed the obvious sic!

Wouldn't you agree Pakistanis are better human beings than your types?

I'd agree that many Pakistanis I've come to know here are better human beings than you for sure.

Most basic thing. They are not jhopadpatti when it comes to women.

Those who do,over the years, I disengage from them very clearly.

Just barbing them from time to time to remind them of their jhopadpatti.

Like I will with you if you stick around or survive

Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods
The All India Tanzeem Ulama-e-Islam, a religious and social organisation headed by five senior clerics, has issued a fatwa to boycott Chinese products in the country
IANS
Published: 21 Jun 2020, 9:30 PM
Engagement: 0
The All India Tanzeem Ulama-e-Islam, a religious and social organisation headed by five senior clerics, has issued a fatwa to boycott Chinese products in the country.

The clerics said the community members should stand with the army and government in this hour.

Expressing concern over India-China face-off, National general secretary of All India Tanzeem Ulama-e-Islam, Maulana Shahbuddin Rizvi expressed concern over the India-China face-off and said, "A fatwa has been passed for boycotting Chinese products on a query posted by a Bareilly-based resident. The clerics in the fatwa have condemned the conspiracy of China to encroach upon Indian land and the killing of our brave soldiers."

The panel of five clerics include national president of All India Tanzeem Ulama-e-Islam Mufti Ashfaq Hussain Qadri, Mufti Iqbal Ahmad Misbahi, Mufti Tauqir Ahmad Qadri, Mufti Hashim Raza Khan and Qari Saghir Ahmad Rizvi.

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/national/muslim-body-issues-fatwa-for-boycott-of-chinese-goods
What is Fatwa?

I'd agree that many Pakistanis I've come to know here are better human beings than you for sure.

Most basic thing. They are not jhopadpatti when it comes to women.

Those who do,over the years, I disengage from them very clearly.

Just barbing them from time to time to remind them of their jhopadpatti.

Like I will with you if you stick around or survive

I really meant that none of them support a murderer or 2000 Muslim's in Gujarat. It takes a special kind of criminal mind to support that kind of criminal.

Imran Khan hasn't murdered anyone for sure.

I really meant that none of them support a murderer or 2000 Muslim's in Gujarat. It takes a special kind of criminal mind to support that kind of criminal.

Imran Khan hasn't murdered anyone for sure.

I support Imran Khan too.

He's always been an entertainer.

I support Imran Khan too.

He's always been an entertainer.
You just confirmed that you love genocides, that's why you won't condemn a war criminal.

Do you take after Cyrus the Great or Xerxes I? Don't you think modern Iran is better off without your types? I would venture to say perhaps the banishment of your forebears from that land is historically justified. You represent a rotten mindset.

You just confirmed that you love genocides, that's why you won't condemn a war criminal.

Do you take after Cyrus the Great or Xerxes I? Don't you think modern Iran is better off without your types? I would venture to say perhaps the banishment of your forebears from that land is historically justified. You represent a rotten mindset.

Why is Imran Khan a genocidal war criminal?

And why is supporting him a rotten mindset?

The second part is purely rhetorical of course.

If a rotten mindset says you have a rotten mindset, you take that as a sign that all is well.

Why is Imran Khan a genocidal war criminal?

And why is supporting him a rotten mindset?

The second part is purely rhetorical of course.

If a rotten mindset says you have a rotten mindset, you take that as a sign that all is well.

I was referring to Narendra Modi, genius. Now will you condemn him for genocides or not?

I was referring to Narendra Modi, genius. Now will you condemn him for genocides or not?

Oh ok.

No not at all.

He's been through fire and come out clean.

Gujarat was started by the Muslims.

No one can deny that.

And no force on earth could have prevented what followed.

So there’s no fatwa here given? By theses Indian Muslims for there Kashmiris muslims who’ve have been raped and murdered by the India state.

But against China for killing your oppresses

what a fcked up mind set
Please do not keep on crying fake. Your people raped Kashmir women in 1948. It is your nature to bully people and then cry for the victims.

Oh ok.

No not at all.

He's been through fire and come out clean.

Gujarat was started by the Muslims.

No one can deny that.

And no force on earth could have prevented what followed.

It seems that indian muslims are helpless and has no choice but to go with majority so that muslims of india can stay save at home & shops.
But definitely this fatwa has nothing to do with islaam.

@M.Bison
You liked his post, but look at his venom.

lol I liked his previous post because it was funny. He has a misunderstanding about Kashmir, India, and China. Just stay tuned in, you will see all the crazies come out of the woods.

Its voices like these that will lead India to the brink of destruction. These people are typing away from japan while their countrymen will die in the freezing waters of Ladakh.

Back
Top Bottom