What's new

Indian Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods

Sir ji, yakeen karein.... Apki respect jyada karta hu compare to apke PM Imran SE.

Aur rahi baat Indian Muslims ki to unhe me aap longo SE better janta Hun aur unka gussa bhi.

Per Jo PDF me pretend karte hai Indian Muslim hone ka.... Yaa kuch pretend karte hai Indians hone ka...... Uske baare me sabko pata hai ki wo kaun hai aur kahan SE hai....... 5th generation war is happening in PDF as well.

I don't answer or reply to them! Simply ignore..

Brilliant.

well most of these are already being investigated for terror and money laundering links. the auqaaf is with Yogi.

let them have their 15 mins of fame

Na they cannot have their 15 minutes of fame, its my fatwa against them. Kar lo jo karna hy.

Chinese reaction

worlds-smallest-violin-gif-4.gif

Sir ji, yakeen karein.... Apki respect jyada karta hu compare to apke PM Imran SE.

Aur rahi baat Indian Muslims ki to unhe me aap longo SE better janta Hun aur unka gussa bhi.

Per Jo PDF me pretend karte hai Indian Muslim hone ka.... Yaa kuch pretend karte hai Indians hone ka...... Uske baare me sabko pata hai ki wo kaun hai aur kahan SE hai....... 5th generation war is happening in PDF as well.

I don't answer or reply to them! Simply ignore..
Hum bhi sirrender modi se ziada apki respect kerty hain

They could. But often the way the system works is the stupid people ask Mullahs stupid questions and then get stupid answers and then the whole world discusses, like how we are doing now.
Hobson's choice.

Oh you got me. What do I do now?
A special lynching party awaits the both of us in Bhakt-land. I say let's finish our sleeper cell missions in India and die with Shahadat. :undecided: (sic!)

@Soumitra @padamchen

What about indian army oppressions and lockdown on Kashmiri Muslims ...??? No Fatwa on that ???

What about indian army oppressions and lockdown on Kashmiri Muslims ...??? No Fatwa on that ???

I would like to ask these indian molvis about

اطلبوا العلم ولو بالصین

Are they going against the Messenger (Peace be upon) himself?
Scholars have called this hadith as fabricated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom