What's new

Indian Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods

Great. Now they should protest in front of Chinese embassy on Uighur issue. Take Major Arya and his chaddi gang as well. I will have popcorn here.

Fatwa or not, I don't see why Indian Muslims would be boycotting China when their hateful Hindu compatriots are organizing boycott campaigns against them.

If they're already fine with malnourished ganga midgets, then I don't see why they'd care about Chinese people.

It's a racial thing.

Ask any Indian Muslim would he give his women as brides to the chinis.

Let me know what he says.

what is wrong ? did we are contractor of every muslim of world ? if they need a country get in india break it again .

They are hateful stateless tadipaars.

Tumne unko unki aukat dikha di.

Nothing wrong.

I'd have said worse but I'd get banned.

It's important to have veteran Pakistani friends on pdf.

Ask any Indian Muslim would he give his women as brides to the chinis.

Lol why are you bringing marriage into this? The Chinese will take over more of Ladakh, humiliating Gangadesh a little more in the process, which will hopefully induce some introspection among the populace and lead to a new, less delusional party in power. Indian Muslims don't need to marry off anyone. They just need to sit back and enjoy seeing more Biharis get sent straight down to hell

I would like to ask these indian molvis about

اطلبوا العلم ولو بالصین

Are they going against the Messenger (Peace be upon) himself?

Looks like they have a state within a state already.

Muslims are by default more patriotic to their respective countries than others.

It's a shame the surrendering Indian government has not boycotted anything related to China.

I would like to ask these indian molvis about

اطلبوا العلم ولو بالصین

Are they going against the Messenger (Peace be upon) himself?

boycott karna chahte hain. karne do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom