What's new

Indian Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods

You just confirmed that you love genocides, that's why you won't condemn a war criminal.

Do you take after Cyrus the Great or Xerxes I? Don't you think modern Iran is better off without your types? I would venture to say perhaps the banishment of your forebears from that land is historically justified. You represent a rotten mindset.

Not all Parsis are like him. I had the acquaintance of Parsi friends in Karachi, they are very Anglo Indian-esque suljhay huay log. Yeh bawa koi ajeeb specimen hai. I was suprised ke Parsis bhi itne jahil hotay hain after reading his posts.

Please do not keep on crying fake. Your people raped Kashmir women in 1948. It is your nature to bully people and then cry for the victims.

Bengali why the hell are you poking your nose into an issue that doesn't concern you? We have all decided to move on from the 1971 issue, but then you keep bringing up your anti Pakistan shit stirring nose into every topic. Need I remind you of some other women that were raped in more recent times, some 49 years ago? No na? So keep your mouth shut.

I don't really respect these self-proclaimed "religious" scholars of India. In the past they have issues ridiculous fatwas like disallowing women from not traveling more than 100 kms without a mahram.

That is for the protection of women themselves. You know how women are raped every minute here in India.

Not all Parsis are like him. I had the acquaintance of Parsi friends in Karachi, they are very Anglo Indian-esque suljhay huay log. Yeh bawa koi ajeeb specimen hai. I was suprised ke Parsis bhi itne jahil hotay hain after reading his posts.

Safe to say I know more bawas than you do?

We are ALL the same.

Its just that you lot have been exposed to only one on an anonymous forum where we get to speak our mind.

You should hear us when we are among ourselves.

You will self incinerate.

That is for the protection of women themselves. You know how women are raped every minute here in India.

Then these "scholars" should have called on the Establishment and the public to create an social environment where these crimes against women don't arise. Why should they have curtailed the freedom of women ? Because it's the easiest thing to do. These are the same type of "scholars" who threatened ( even with rape and death ) the three young women of the all-girl Kashmiri music band Pragaash and forced it to be shut down.

I can confirm for you at least some Bawas of Mumbai are indeed like him. Very 3rd class chawanni-chor people.

Safe to say I know more bawas than you do?

We are ALL the same.

Its just that you lot have been exposed to only one on an anonymous forum where we get to speak our mind.

You should hear us when we are among ourselves.

You will self incinerate.

Don't worry. I have corrected him. I have known enough of your types. The brethren you speak of are just polished gundas. :woot:

Nope. Other scholars can disagree in their reasoning, that's it.

Does it not get confusing for you guys then?

We are a small community. Like the Bohris and Syedna.

What our Vada Dastur of Udvada says, in conjunction with the head Dasturs of the other 8 Atash Behrams, is law.

Basis is survival of the Barelvi school of thought. If they had said anything otherwise, then the next day the whole Indian media would paint all Barelvis as anti-national, Arnab Goswami would hold multiple shouting matches on it, Rahul Kanwal would accuse them of hatching a conspiracy with Pakistan and Sarkari Musalmans would condemn them.
Who are Sarkari Muslims?

Back
Top Bottom