What's new

Indian Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods

No. That's not it.

You're just a nut. Probably some personal story lies behind your deep unwarranted Islamophobia but eh idk

Nothing man.

Its just a Parsi being a Parsi.

You have zero frame of reference to compare here, so what can I explain as a counter-weight to me?

Who according to you in the antithesis Parsi to my crass rustic very dusty mainland version?

@padamchen is very chawl. The Parsis I've met, they may be Islamophobic right wing nuts in private as he claims, but they were all classy. Mostly study in Karachi Grammar School, the creme de la creme of schools in Karachi (St Xavier's equivalent maybe?), hang out at Sindh club etc.

Padam sahab seems more like some Shiv senik goon than a Parsi bawa.
3rd class people like him have captured prime land in several tracts of South Mumbai. In the name of "heritage", they have a lot of control in certain areas.

They keep forgetting that they are surrounded entirely by Muslim colonies next door. If all hell breaks loose, none of the Sanghi scumbags will come down to protect them.

Even if Ghazwa-e-Hind happens, I wouldn't want a single Parsi to be touched. After all they are an inconsequential minority. And we need free entertainment.

But yes, I would want some of these mofos out of the prime land in South Mumbai. That beautiful area deserves better quality people like you. Let the bawas all go to Khandala or something, I don't care.

3rd class people like him have captured prime land in several tracts of South Mumbai. In the name of "heritage", they have a lot of control in certain areas.

They keep forgetting that they are surrounded entirely by Muslim colonies next door. If all hell breaks loose, none of the Sanghi scumbags will come down to protect them.

Even if Ghazwa-e-Hind happens, I wouldn't want a single Parsi to be touched. After all they are an inconsequential minority. And we need free entertainment.

But yes, I would want some of these mofos out of the prime land in South Mumbai. That beautiful area deserves better quality people like you. Let the bawas all go to Khandala or something, I don't care.

Pakistani, the only glimpse you would have gotten of South Bombay would be if you had come with an AK47 on a boat from Karachi.

We don't want your types there. Sorry.

Racist? Sure.

Pakistani, the only glimpse you would have gotten of South Bombay would be if you had come with an AK47 on a boat from Karachi.

We don't want your types there. Sorry.

Racist? Sure.
He is angry because he can't even afford a 10*10 plot in South Bombay

He is angry because he can't even afford a 10*10 plot in South Bombay

Dude, he would be lucky if he did not get whacked on the road in the first 5 minutes by public for leching at our women.

Classless. Jhopadpatti.

He is a Vikhroli or Virar type luccha.

I'm sorry, Darius. Who you're again?

Happy to see youve given up the charade of being from a ivy league college in South Bombay at least.

Its ridiculously easy to catch you out on that seeing as I have family and friends who went to most of them, of your vintage.

And I think you know that.

So slink back and get your correct flag now like a good Pakistani boy.

Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods
The All India Tanzeem Ulama-e-Islam, a religious and social organisation headed by five senior clerics, has issued a fatwa to boycott Chinese products in the country
IANS
Published: 21 Jun 2020, 9:30 PM
Engagement: 0
The All India Tanzeem Ulama-e-Islam, a religious and social organisation headed by five senior clerics, has issued a fatwa to boycott Chinese products in the country.

The clerics said the community members should stand with the army and government in this hour.

Expressing concern over India-China face-off, National general secretary of All India Tanzeem Ulama-e-Islam, Maulana Shahbuddin Rizvi expressed concern over the India-China face-off and said, "A fatwa has been passed for boycotting Chinese products on a query posted by a Bareilly-based resident. The clerics in the fatwa have condemned the conspiracy of China to encroach upon Indian land and the killing of our brave soldiers."

The panel of five clerics include national president of All India Tanzeem Ulama-e-Islam Mufti Ashfaq Hussain Qadri, Mufti Iqbal Ahmad Misbahi, Mufti Tauqir Ahmad Qadri, Mufti Hashim Raza Khan and Qari Saghir Ahmad Rizvi.

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/national/muslim-body-issues-fatwa-for-boycott-of-chinese-goods

As soon as I read the headlines, I knew it was Indian Muslims often the most pathetic and useless Muslims in the world. The fact these people are not in support of freedom for Kashmiri people tells you everything.

What is "our"? I normally leech at Hindu women only.

Sucks for you that you bumped into someone here who moves in the same circles of the Indian persona you co-opted of a friend to troll on a Pakistani forum.

What to do? How to extricate myself smoothly?

Sad "Shantanu" .....

Dude, he would be lucky if he did not get whacked on the road in the first 5 minutes by public for leching at our women.

Classless. Jhopadpatti.

He is a Vikhroli or Virar type luccha.

If your women wore burkas then no one would lech.

Happy to see youve given up the charade of being from a ivy league college in South Bombay at least.

Its ridiculously easy to catch you out on that seeing as I have family and friends who went to most of them, of your vintage.

It doesn't matter what you say or think. I am more classy than you, I may not feel that much connection to Bombay city anymore but I went to school and college there. A long separation from India changes people, I left around 2003-04.

When someone spends 20 years of their life in a city, they don't need certification from online strangers like you.

You are nothing but free entertainment for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom