What's new

Indian Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods

I've never lived in Bombay. Except once for a 6 month stretch. Hated it.

I'm a Poona boy. Through n through.

Like my buddy @Nilu Pule and @TheGreatMaratha and many here on pdf.

There is a vibe to a Poona guy which even Pakistanis get.

Which includes you of course.

Well since I've lived there so much longer than you, that correctly makes me more Mumbaikar. I never cared much about Pune as I have only travelled there 2-3 times. Not stayed there at a stretch. So I don't even know what a non-Maharashtrian Pune vibe is. No one from proper Bombay really has ever cared about Pune.

If a person moves out of India and is gone away for a long time, and takes citizenship in another place, then it changes everything they know.

Why not ? You described an event but incorrectly portrayed its outcome and I corrected it.

Which one ?

Nothing incorrect.

I believe in the due process of our judicial system.

And in the brutal efficiency and dogged determination of the Congress.

Over a decade.

Modi came though that.

First.

India only voted for him AFTER that.

That he disappointed and his baggage became toxic is another matter altogether, not to be conflated here.

Don't boast about WhatsApp boycott

Show any Swamy or Parsi fatwa on this.

Desh drohi

Parsis dont respond well to fatwas.

Best way to get a Parsi to do something is to tell him he cannot do it.

Biggest Parsi industrialist is the poster boy of the Sangh.

Ask any Sanghi.

Their whatsapp groups have a dozen memes on him every day.

Definite Bharat Ratna.

Screw bharat ratna. I know Sanghi posterboys that many people of your community are. Let me just put it this way: many of you are dislikeable though not all.

I consider pariss inconsequential that's why I'm willing to suffer 1-2 of your types.

Well since I've lived there so much longer than you, that correctly makes me more Mumbaikar. I never cared much about Pune as I have only travelled there 2-3 times. Not stayed there at a stretch. So I don't even know what a non-Maharashtrian Pune vibe is. No one from proper Bombay really has ever cared about Pune.

If a person moves out of India and is gone away for a long time, and takes citizenship in another place, then it changes everything they know.

Translation : I do not have a friend from Pune whose identity I can coopt on PDF, so occhi pira.

Parsis dont respond well to fatwas.

Best way to get a Parsi to do something is to tell him he cannot do it.

Best way to get a Parsi to do something is to ANGER him.

For example, I wanted some free entertainment right now. :cheesy:

Nothing incorrect.

I believe in the due process of our judicial system.

From here :
An inquiry commission set up by the state government said in 2008 that the burning of the train was a "conspiracy".
The inquiry commission's findings contradicted an earlier probe by retired Supreme Court judge Umesh Chandra Banerjee, who found that the coach fire was not deliberately started.

He concluded in 2005 that the fire began by accident.

He said there was evidence to suggest the blaze began inside the train and that it was not fire-bombed.
The Gujarat High Court was biased.

Modi came though that.

First.

India only voted for him AFTER that.

And we all know that India in parts has become regressive ( religious ) since the Babri Masjid demolition.

Bawa is so funny when he tries to be hip and young :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he's a classic. Almost a stereotype of Bawas, which makes me doubt if he's really what he say he is.

Even a Parsi lunatic kind isn't silly enough to make himself the football of other's opinions online.

From here :

The Gujarat High Court was biased.

And we all know that India in parts has become regressive ( religious ) since the Babri Masjid demolition.

Be serious man.

Both Gujarat and Delhi as well as Muzaffarnagar,

MUSLIMS KILLED FIRST!!!!!

Kahe nahin samjh mein aata hai ki mat maaro. Tumhe fir nahin maarenge?????????????

Back
Top Bottom