What's new

Indian music company removes Atif Aslam’s name from his own song

Stealing ????? :o:

Well, It's called reverse engineering. :azn:

Ask you Chinese friends, they can teach you better about copyright, IP rights and reverse engineering. :lol::lol::lol:
only the Indians can reverse engineer stolen songs

Bhai jaan jitne ki psl me team bikti h utne me ipl me 1 player milta h...

baki usko credit nahi dena 100% galat h... agar usne gaya h tow uske naam p he hona chahiye...

P.S.: my ringtone is "sanu ik pal chain na awe" by the legend...
phr bhi bhookh nhi khatam hoti aur you kay players corruption krte hain ipl may..clapping...mje toe lgta ha kay bookies tum logo kay players itnay zada paisoun k lyte honge

Bhai jaan jitne ki psl me team bikti h utne me ipl me 1 player milta h...
bhai price does not matter. We simply don't want to see them. When India does not want any such relations why do we have to... even if they play for free...we simply don't want.

Lol, a small country with a huge ego. Go and complain to YouTube, if the contract states that name of the singer has to be mentioned. If not cry down a river who cares.

By the way title says ATIF ASLAM, Separately done for ATIF ASLAM:enjoy::enjoy:... now enjy it.
Why does he look so different in the video...what has happened to him?

Copying is an old art that improvises on something that came before
copying might be an art but stealing is a crime your compatriot seven stole our national songs
and one must be Indian(read idiot) to compare an unknown woman with an entire nation

Poor atif alam he had sung for that anti pak shytty movie tiger zinda hai. Even if he gets spat at by indians he will still go there to work for them.

And indians hire them cause they dont have any good voice and range wala singer like him. He has huge insta following and Pakistani and indian fan following . Just cause of atifs voice an indian song video reaches 5 million plus views within 2 hours which no indian singer can pull.

As of stealing then we should understand indians have practically no culture. Their own poets like Javed akhtar say pakistan does great poetry and india is ...blank on it.

Indians either steal from pakistan or from korean , japanese, arabic , malaysian ,canadian ,american, and britain music industries ,They even dont spare country music from stealing.

We should understand modern day indians NEVER HAD any culture only thing they knew was going around buck naked and swinging by tree branches ,things that got changed when ivc people passed their knowledge and tools to ganga desh and when muslim invaders came to sub continent .

At the moment only two things indians are good at is shytting openly by river banks or raping women. They cant make a new stuff on their own. Its in these two above mentioned areas they are innovative like taking selfies while shytting or shoving metal rods up privates while raping.

Look who is talking about match fixing... gr8.

atleast stick to your point "u have said that your 1 player is bought from money that is equal or more than single team of psl" than why so greedy to do match fixing ??
yeah we do fix matches just to fund that money to t*******s , so you can hide under your bed :partay:

Poor atif alam he had sung for that anti pak shytty movie tiger zinda hai. Even if he gets spat at by indians he will still go there to work for them.

And indians hire them cause they dont have any good voice and range wala singer like him. He has huge insta following and Pakistani and indian fan following . Just cause of atifs voice an indian song video reaches 5 million plus views within 2 hours which no indian singer can pull.

As of stealing then we should understand indians have practically no culture. Their own poets like Javed akhtar say pakistan does great poetry and india is ...blank on it.

Indians either steal from pakistan or from korean , japanese, arabic , malaysian ,canadian ,american, and britain music industries ,They even dont spare country music from stealing.

We should understand modern day indians NEVER HAD any culture only thing they knew was going around buck naked and swinging by tree branches ,things that got changed when ivc people passed their knowledge and tools to ganga desh and when muslim invaders came to sub continent .

At the moment only two things indians are good at is shytting openly by river banks or raping women. They cant make a new stuff on their own. Its in these two above mentioned areas they are innovative like taking selfies while shytting or shoving metal rods up privates while raping.

There is Pakistani poet from Faisalabad who used to write Nusrat songs, don't remember his name. Bollywood have stolen many of his songs. Pakistan mein usko koi ghas nai dalta tha. But in early 00's when relations improved then he went to Indian punjab and was worshipped like a god. lmao

He was very surprised at his reception.

Good job, first indian producers begs popular Pakistani singers to sing in their movies to make it popular and earn money from it and then "forget" to give credit where its due India is domed in evil politics it seems and there is no civil sense or civil society in india anymore....and BTW i dont think they need to mention Atif Aslam name in any song as people in whole world recognize Atif voice more then any other indian singer:enjoy:

I advocate inclusion of Indian players in PSL. Even with few Indian players, Indian companies will poured millions as sponsorship including TV rights in India. This will bring Indian money into Pakistan which BJP govt does not want it as with the cancellation of bilateral series with Pakistan for the last decade or so.

I advocate inclusion of Indian players in PSL. Even with few Indian players, Indian companies will poured millions as sponsorship including TV rights in India. This will bring Indian money into Pakistan which BJP govt does not want it as with the cancellation of bilateral series with Pakistan for the last decade or so.

Thanks. But I guess both India and Pakistan are better off without each other in anything. :-)

Thanks. But I guess both India and Pakistan are better off without each other in anything. :-)

This senseless arguement of isolating each other in every way possible is a sad way to go. How long should this go on for. Govts come and go. Zia's time passed and so will BJP's but a**holes on both sides have failed to see the bigger picture that having good relations with neighboring countries is key in modern times.

There is Pakistani poet from Faisalabad who used to write Nusrat songs, don't remember his name. Bollywood have stolen many of his songs. Pakistan mein usko koi ghas nai dalta tha. But in early 00's when relations improved then he went to Indian punjab and was worshipped like a god. lmao

He was very surprised at his reception.
His name is sheikh mohammad sadiq

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S_M_Sadiq

Back
Top Bottom