What's new

Indian Mujahideen hand becomes clearer in Hyderabad blasts

I gave up the deleting powers some time ago :)
its difference of opinion about who killed 70k Kashmiris , we say your forces and Indian laws are responsible in the major part of killings you put the entire blame on LeT, if it were true then the local dissent would have gone already.

I think Musharraf has answered it better when asked about Pakistani help of LeT type organisations. he says there is a majority in Pakistan that sympathises with the Kashmiri cause and thus LeT , Jaish Muhammi organisations find support and sanctuary, just like TTP does due to its extremist Islamic agenda. its understandable that this would appear as justification for LeT activities but be fair and honest and dont absolve the handiwork of your forces as well they also got a massive innocent murder count under their name something which is highlighted by both international and Indian human rights watch.

the terrorists also feed on such injustice and cruelty and sell it as an reaction to the oppression, BLA gets the aye's from Indians and LeT gets the aye's from Pakistanis.
Correct your bold part , Not all Pakistanis support LeT , its just Pakistan Army using our innocent citizens for a unavailing cause and then kill them when they follow the path of jihad .

I gave up the deleting powers some time ago :)
its difference of opinion about who killed 70k Kashmiris , we say your forces and Indian laws are responsible in the major part of killings you put the entire blame on LeT, if it were true then the local dissent would have gone already.

I think Musharraf has answered it better when asked about Pakistani help of LeT type organisations. he says there is a majority in Pakistan that sympathises with the Kashmiri cause and thus LeT , Jaish Muhammi organisations find support and sanctuary, just like TTP does due to its extremist Islamic agenda. its understandable that this would appear as justification for LeT activities but be fair and honest and dont absolve the handiwork of your forces as well they also got a massive innocent murder count under their name something which is highlighted by both international and Indian human rights watch.

the terrorists also feed on such injustice and cruelty and sell it as an reaction to the oppression, BLA gets the aye's from Indians and LeT gets the aye's from Pakistanis.
BLA is balochi and pakistani but LET is punjabi and pakistani.Former is homegrown like maoists.Later is external terror group like alqaida attacking different countries..If you would have compared the BLA to maoists then that could have made some sense.I wonder how balochis will categorise the punjabi talibans and LEJ from fsd etc.

Ajtr adi sare............ meeru hyderabad native leda nizam area ki chendinavaru, correct ga cheppana??
vivekananda nagar,kukuatpally towards JNTU.

BLA is balochi and pakistani but LET is punjabi and pakistani.Former is homegrown like maoists.Later is external terror group like alqaida attacking different countries..If you would have compared the BLA to maoists then that could have made some sense.I wonder how balochis will categorise the punjabi talibans and LEJ from fsd etc.

vivekananda nagar,kukuatpally towards JNTU.

Nenu kooda ade arealo undevadini kani ippudu job kosami Bangalore lo untunnanau, trying for Hyderabad transfer :cheers:

i'm not too sure if it him or some fake account but then keeping the history of pankaj mishra and amaresh mishra's writings n mind on voice says its him.

Fine.. But look at the wordings like "we will kill anyone who will celebrate the death of Afzal Guru"!! Isnt it obvious that it is a fake account??

Nenu kooda ade arealo undevadini kani ippudu job kosami Bangalore lo untunnanau, trying for Hyderabad transfer :cheers:
nenu telugu kadu ippdo hyd lo unte friends /neighbours ninchi pick up chesnanu.adi kuda vivekananda nagar/kukutpally area is full of kadapa/rayalseema reddys.....

The difference is that we kill terrorists as soon as we find them.

If someone has become a terrorist then they are already a lost cause anyway.

All these people being identified as part of the "IM" terrorist organization in India, why are they still alive?

Because they haven't been apprehended yet. Some of the King-Pins are in Pakistan and some in SA. Its a slow and laborious process to "can all the fish".

Fine.. But look at the wordings like "we will kill anyone who will celebrate the death of Afzal Guru"!! Isnt it obvious that it is a fake account??
Thats where it gives it away.

nenu telugu kadu ippdo hyd lo unte friends /neighbours ninchi pick up chesnanu.adi kuda vivekananda nagar/kukutpally area is full of kadapa/rayalseema reddys.....

Oh .... sare nenu Kostha native :cheers:

Congrats for becoming mother :)

Blowback ? 70,000 people killed by your LeT, JeM in Kashmir.

But still Kashmiris in the valley hold the Indian army responsible for en masse murder of their 70,000+ brethren in the territory ? As seen by their regular protests against your rule and nothing against Pakistan ... :azn: Do you know more than them ? Why do protests/demonstrations only happen on your side and not AJK or GB ? Why is that PA is deployed on the LOC and Indian army in every nook and corner of cities and towns of Kashmir ?

Back
Top Bottom