What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

True there.....Pakistan seroiusly lacks in garabage management.....we would ask our eastern neighbour for help, but :omghaha:

Your government failed in that, Pakistanis want to see Indians movies at any cost. :lol:

Oh c`mon.... you know that you can find Indian entertainment products almost everywhere in your country! And dont blame it as an attempt to overflow Pakistan with Indian propaganda....

Its simply the oldest rule in economics: Demand and supply! Believe me, if there was not such a high demand for Indian movies, no one would think about marketing them to Pakistan.

But when people pay for something they deserve to be provided with best value for their money not some substandard cheap mock up.

Your government failed in that, Pakistanis want to see Indians movies at any cost. :lol:
Yes we have few misguided people, but our priority is to show them to light. And thus the OP has made an effort which some how isnt going to well for you people.

Yes and becomes even messier if you have to counter the over flow from your neighbours house.:omghaha:

I dont.....just speaking for all those people who are being cheated in the name of entertainment

If you wanted to counter the flow you could have done it, so it seems you don't want to :omghaha:
Now did we force your ppl to go & get cheated :woot:

If you wanted to counter the flow you could have done it, so it seems you don't want to :omghaha:
Now did we force your ppl to go & get cheated :woot:

It begins with awareness......but in the process of doing so, we have hit a raw nerve there. :devil:

Oh c`mon.... you know that you can find Indian entertainment products almost everywhere in your country! And dont blame it as an attempt to overflow Pakistan with Indian propaganda....

Its simply the oldest rule in economics: Demand and supply! Believe me, if there was not such a high demand for Indian movies, no one would think about marketing them to Pakistan.

I like ur avatar :tup:

It begins with awareness......but in the process of doing so, we have hit a raw nerve there. :devil:

You mean nobody's listening to you :omghaha:

You mean nobody's listening to you :omghaha:

No some actually a lot are listening but their heads are buried deep in their......:omghaha:
proof, they are coming in hordes and quoting my posts, but only to be proven wrong.....ahh how tragic!

No some actually a lot are listening but their heads are buried deep in their......:omghaha:
proof, they are coming in hordes and quoting my posts, but only to be proven wrong.....ahh how tragic!

Yes deep in what:no: Do you make these assumptions & conclusions yourself :omghaha:

Just like some people cant shun smoking and other bad habits, some cant resist the urge to watch shitty movies, stop copying hollywood to entice viewers and people will not watch, simple.:cheesy:

do even insult smoking by comparing it with shitty bollywood movies :cheesy:

Yes deep in what:no: Do you make these assumptions & conclusions yourself :omghaha:

Assumption would be if I say copywood makes original stuff and it would be really erroneous if I say it doesnt steal from hollywood.:rofl:

people calling bollywood shitty should first look at their own film industry. .

Back
Top Bottom