What's new

Indian Models And Actresses

Helly Shah, my favorite among all Indian TV stars. She played Swara in the serial Swaragini :

Cox1uJdVYAEDT0E.jpg

Helly-Shah%2B%25281%2529%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Helly-Shah-3.jpg

46946837b574d83c1ad7e0479e64ac82.jpg

Helly_Shah_as_Swara_in_Swaragini_Hindi_TV_Serial_HD_Images.jpg

CMcufVnUkAEKZvT-906x1024.jpg

Role reversal with Helly Shah and her co-star Varun Kapoor

Short chit-chat with Helly and Varun

---

@Zibago @django @BDforever @Bilal9 @Nilgiri

LOL you starting this one again.... shes nice gal, but i agree with @django overall hehe.

To each their own tho..

Kiran Rathod. Originally from the NorthWest Indian state of Rajasthan but has acted in Hindi and South Indian films. She is famous for her sensuous belly ;)

MV5BNDU5YjM2NTAtZDg2ZC00NjdmLWJlYWYtZjM4ZGUzZTRiZjZhL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjYwMDk5NjE@._V1_QL50_.jpg

MV5BZDU4OTdjNWQtNTg2MS00YTk1LTkyMmMtOWE1MzA5NmE4YWU5L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjYwMDk5NjE@._V1_QL50_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Nithya Menon/Menen. From South Indian. Has acted in South Indian films. She is a favorite of our @BDforever :

Actress-Nithya-Menon-Cute-Unseen-Images-22.jpg

Actress-Nithya-Menon-Cute-Unseen-Images-25.jpg

nithya-menon_150881949420.jpg

nithya-menon-0107.jpg

b8736-nithyamenonnewstillsinrain1.jpg

---

@Zibago @django @Bilal9 @Nilgiri

Ample Love handles to be had ..... :-)

Kiran Rathod. Originally from the NorthWest Indian state of Rajasthan but has acted in Hindi and South Indian films. She is famous for her sensuous belly ;)

MV5BNDU5YjM2NTAtZDg2ZC00NjdmLWJlYWYtZjM4ZGUzZTRiZjZhL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjYwMDk5NjE@._V1_QL50_.jpg

MV5BZDU4OTdjNWQtNTg2MS00YTk1LTkyMmMtOWE1MzA5NmE4YWU5L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjYwMDk5NjE@._V1_QL50_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Nithya Menon/Menen. From South Indian. Has acted in South Indian films. She is a favorite of our @BDforever :

Actress-Nithya-Menon-Cute-Unseen-Images-22.jpg

Actress-Nithya-Menon-Cute-Unseen-Images-25.jpg

nithya-menon_150881949420.jpg

nithya-menon-0107.jpg

b8736-nithyamenonnewstillsinrain1.jpg

---

@Zibago @django @Bilal9 @Nilgiri

First thing that must always pass muster is a well proportioned and structured bosom. Nithya Menon passes with flying colours...yum.

The lovely Sneha Ullal who debuted with the Salman Khan film 'Lucky : No time for love'. Guess without googling who she looks like :

Sneha-Ullal-Disease.jpg

sneha20ullal2016jpg.jpg

sneha-ullal-beautiful-bollywood-actress-97818150.jpg

Sneha-Ullal.jpg

---

@Zibago @django @BDforever @Bilal9 @Nilgiri
She looks like a dead ringer of Aishwariya,,,,,not really my type of look though bhai, i prefer the Ghandaran look, though her eye color is nice.Kudos

She looks like a dead ringer of Aishwariya

Correct.

People say that Salman cast her in that film (' Lucky...' ) as a way to take revenge against Ash ( you may know that they were once together ).

,,,,,not really my type of look though bhai, i prefer the Ghandaran look

Ghandaran look??

though her eye color is nice.Kudos

It is, bhai.

I think it is similar to Ash's sea-green.

Nice lips

Yes, luscious lips indeed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom