What's new

Indian Mission In Congo Attacked, 3 Jawans killed, 6 Critical, 2 Indian Army Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about I ask you some questions? Are you an impartial Mod or do you believe in tit for tat posts? When a Pakistani member reports a flaming post by an Indian member do you ask for a guarantee from that Pakistani member? If the answer is anything else than a no, dont bother replying and let all of HitnRun's posts stand.
That BTW establishes banning precedent for the next Indian to come with a 'Pakistan supports terrorism or is a terrorist state comment', and that is specifically directed at you given some of your recent comments to that effect.

That BTW establishes banning precedent for the next Indian to come with a 'Pakistan supports terrorism or is a terrorist state comment', and that is specifically directed at you given your comment to that effect on the 'why is world aid to Pakistan so low' comment.

If the same applies to any other person may he be Pakistani , Chinese who would post without proof that country X supports terrorist against a country Y i would happily agree if not its is a biased opinion.

If the same applies to any other person may he be Pakistani , Chinese who would post without proof that country X supports terrorist against a country Y i would happily agree if not its is a biased opinion.

The Pakistani was banned wasn't he?

Given the amount of Indians bashing Pakistan with 'terrorist state' claims, I'd worry more about how many Indian trolls will get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom