What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

ASTRA:-
The Mark 2 version of Astra will have a maximum range of 150 km and tail chase range of up to 35 km.

NAG:-
DRDL will start working on the,`Man Portable' Nag very soon. It would weigh less than 14 kg

anyone have more information about these missile (astra mark2 and nag 'man portable').
:smitten::smitten:

ASTRA:-
The Mark 2 version of Astra will have a maximum range of 150 km and tail chase range of up to 35 km.

NAG:-
DRDL will start working on the,`Man Portable' Nag very soon. It would weigh less than 14 kg

anyone have more information about these missile (astra mark2 and nag 'man portable').
:smitten::smitten:

Next Astra will have ramjet propulsion like Meteor. DRDO got huge experience on different ramjet engines both solid and liquid through Akash and Brahmos.

Heard about man portable Nag three/four years back, after that no news. The programme must be canceled and they went for Helina (helicopter).

DRDO is so much confident about Astra Mk2 because its developed to be used mainly in 5th Gen Fighter :cheers:

The tag of Mark II, in every failed project is hilarious.

OMG troller of the year come here

first of all if call astra missile fail so i think u r biggest fool nothing else

and our forces dont hide failure like ur forces ... when any project of urs become successful you tell it to world and some stupids call is 100% success :argh:

first of all if call astra missile fail so i think u r biggest fool nothing else

and our forces dont hide failure like ur forces ... when any project of urs become successful you tell it to world and some stupids call is 100% success :argh:

Since I cant see any Pakistani flag on his profile, so you dont need to write refute or false remarks on our country

Setting aside the usual Whinning OF the crybabies, how do they think about Mark II??:undecided:

What happened to astra, the pathetic attempt of matra magic copying:no:

Astra

astra1uo6.jpg

A nice Indigenous Effort to develop a BVRM Astra...

Back
Top Bottom