What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

中华人民共和国;886920 said:
LMAO...Shows someone is lacking one...No offence....

U Just scored a goal squeezing through...

he is talking about our brains!!:rofl::rofl:

we are wasting our resources because we will never go to war with CHINA or its not worth to get into an arms race with Pakistan for the simple reason that that country is already handicapped..

we are wasting our resources because we will never go to war with CHINA or its not worth to get into an arms race with Pakistan for the simple reason that that country is already handicapped..they're with just hanging on China's undies...don't know when the bigBear will wean away its all time rough weather friend.

Guys am going....bye c u soon in a new bottle :lol:

Buddy, Its just a part of technological advancement, if when Needed we shouldnt be Out of ideas as What to do and How to do, so Gaining Knowledge in peace time would be Doubled in war time.... No country develops weapons keeping in mind that they would go into war with the advisory the very next day..... its all a part of Innovation and technical advancement

we are wasting our resources because we will never go to war with CHINA or its not worth to get into an arms race with Pakistan for the simple reason that that country is already handicapped..

Why is Pakistan handicapped?

Buddy, Its just a part of technological advancement, if when Needed we shouldnt be Out of ideas as What to do and How to do, so Gaining Knowledge in peace time would be Doubled in war time.... No country develops weapons keeping in mind that they would go into war with the advisory the very next day..... its all a part of Innovation and technical advancement

Yet all the talk of war with India's neighbors? Just yesterday I read your post talking about aspirations of catching up to China, being the main goal of India's development. From your previous POV, it seems like this all contradicts what you say now...

中华人民共和国;886948 said:
Yet all the talk of war with India's neighbors? Just yesterday I read your post talking about aspirations of catching up to China, being the main goal of India's development. From your previous POV, it seems like this all contradicts what you say now...

yesterday I said India will do what ever to overtake China,And Yes I said It was Our aspiration to Develop ahead and fast just like every other nation, And Now I said that Our weapons are developed for technological advancement, Please show me where I made a contradictory statement?

yesterday I said India will do what ever to overtake China,And Yes I said It was Our aspiration to Develop ahead and fast just like every other nation, And Now I said that Our weapons are developed for technological advancement, Please show me where I made a contradictory statement?

"Buddy, Its just a part of technological advancement, if when Needed we shouldnt be Out of ideas as What to do and How to do, so Gaining Knowledge in peace time would be Doubled in war time"

Shouldn't it be "It's just a part of attempting to overtake your neighbors?"

中华人民共和国;886948 said:

yes we want to catch up with china..nothing wrong with that! didnt china want to catch up with richer nations?

it only when u set a benchmark that u achieve things

中华人民共和国;886965 said:
"Buddy, Its just a part of technological advancement, if when Needed we shouldnt be Out of ideas as What to do and How to do, so Gaining Knowledge in peace time would be Doubled in war time"

Shouldn't it be "It's just a part of attempting to overtake your neighbors?"

What else do You understand by technological advancement? Advancing and progressing In this field, And yes We would Definitely be overtaking china in that field if China couldnt make a hypersonic Cruise missile by that time frame

Or do you want me to keep Writing the Phrase "Overtake china" Instead of "technological Advancement"??

What ever India does is not always China centric, Understand that please

Last edited:
yes we want to catch up with china..nothing wrong with that! didnt china want to catch up with richer nations?

it only when u set a benchmark that u achieve things

Irrelevant to my post in this context, read again.

What else do You understand by technological advancement? Advancing and progressing In this field, And yes We would Definitely ,overtake china in that field if China couldnt make a hypersonic Cruise missile..

or do you want me to Write the Phrase "Overtake china" Instead of "technological Advancement"?? Where ever Its required

What ever India does is not always China centric, Understand that please

Lol, I wish I could understand the ^^ However, "Overtake china" and "technological Advancement" just felt like a contradiction to me... You know, the two purposes are completely different.

I think that this whole 'catch up' game is regressive.:blah: Every nation needs to set it's own goals. China has done well economically, but it has been at the cost of the fundamental freedom of choice of it's people:hang2: and it's environment. Not really a model we in India want to emulate.
No we don't want to 'catch up' with China. Tall skyscrapers and High-speed trains at the cost of freedom of speech and political expression? I don't think so.:no:
Our methods are slower and longer, but we're learning faster and faster.:agree:
The BrahMos missile is one of our few successful advanced weapon programs, and it will (and has) taught us valuable lessons besides giving our confidence a boost.:victory:

中华人民共和国;886981 said:
Lol, I wish I could understand the ^^ However, "Overtake china" and "technological Advancement" just felt like a contradiction to me... You know, the two purposes are completely different.

Ok Please let me know what contradiction does it have??? Technological development Includes global technologies as a whole, and As China is a Part of Of the Planet which we share, This Includes china as well....

And One can overtake ,Lets say China Only when there is Parallel development of Technology going along with other developments, there is nothing contradictory in it

Ok Please let me know what contradiction does it have??? Technological development Includes global technologies as a whole, and As China is a Part of Of the Planet which we share, This Includes china as well....

And One can overtake ,Lets say China Only when there is Parallel development of Technology going along with other developments, there is nothing contradictory in it

Advancement is very broad, where it means simply to "develop" for the better of society or otherwise.

Overtake can only mean putting everything else aside and focusing on overtaking a rival.

Hence when putting the two together in context, they =/= each other.

Back
Top Bottom