What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

Here you go: The Hindu : Sci-Tech / Science : ICBM to be a reality by next year: Saraswat

I feel Agni 5 could provoke an arms race between the India and Pakistan, which have already gone to war three times over the last six decades. There are also lingering border issues between China and India.

China’s Dong Feng-31 and DF-41 could strike at a distance of 6,000 to 8,000 km. Where as pakistan has Shaheen-II and planning for Ghauri-III (3,500 KM) and Shaheen-III (4500 KM).

we don't care what pak do or thinks as they don't care about us do everything possible. we should think for our self enough time has wasted in thinking of others.

if pak does it, it is a headache of USA.

I feel Agni 5 could provoke an arms race between the India and Pakistan, which have already gone to war three times over the last six decades. There are also lingering border issues between China and India.

China’s Dong Feng-31 and DF-41 could strike at a distance of 6,000 to 8,000 km. Where as pakistan has Shaheen-II and planning for Ghauri-III (3,500 KM) and Shaheen-III (4500 KM).

We do not need Missiles reachin 8000 kms or 12, 000 kms as our perception of threat is not beyond 5000kms, the whole of China as of now. And There shouldn't be any Arms race.

Last edited:
We do not need Missiles reachin 8000 kms or 12, 000 kms as our perception of threat is not beyond 5000kms, the whole of China as of now. And There shouldn't be any Arms race.

any one don't need it but india want to just show his capability so that no one attack on india in future. no country will not use this type of missile bcoz every country knows it's effect that is "world war III".

any one don't need it but india want to just show his capability so that no one attack on india in future. no country will not use this type of missile bcoz every country knows it's effect that is "world war III".

yeah right, that's the major point. we need to show our capabilities to be among big 5.

Where as pakistan has Shaheen-II and planning for Ghauri-III (3,500 KM) and Shaheen-III (4500 KM).

So we didnt start an arms race I guess, it becomes logical then for India to go for a 5000 kms range Missile if pak is already planning for a 4,500 one.

Good to see that they are on track. I am expecting a test by mid next year. Agni-V and Agni-3SL will be the mainstay of India's strategic forces. Many new technologies are being developed with Agni-3/3SL/5 series. Agni-V will be the first to mount with MIRVs but it is also possible with Agni-3 and Agni-3SL.

Which world are you living?:lol:

In a free world, without some party controlling daily life. :cheers:

Oh, you wanna start something? Some about a big 5 country in dream has the world biggest poverty population? Behavior yourself, dont let me show you something break your dream.:lol:

Your 'English' is not understandable. OK, understood why you are so poor in learning! Thanks for trolling and derailing the thread. :rolleyes:

Guys lets just stick to the topic.

I agree with ChinaPakistan that we are not in top 5 .. we are not even in top 20

The list is
1- United states
2- Russia
3- France (m45)
4- UK (Trident2)
5 - Israel ( Jericho 2 &3)

6-20 - China ( just to make him happy)

21- India.

I guess you are happy now my friend "ChinaPakistan":cheers:

By the way this is not "trolling" but its called "patrolling":mod:

Funny Indians, jumping up and down for an ICBM still in the air, while US, USSR deployed their ICBM in early 60's, China in the 70's.:usflag::usflag:

Guys lets just stick to the topic.

I agree with ChinaPakistan that we are not in top 5 .. we are not even in top 20

The list is
1- United states
2- Russia
3- France (m45)
4- UK (Trident2)
5 - Israel ( Jericho 2 &3)

6-20 - China ( just to make him happy)

21- India.

I guess you are happy now my friend "ChinaPakistan":cheers:

By the way this is not "trolling" but its called "patrolling":mod:

What rubbish. The corrected list is

1) pakistan

2) China

3) North Korea

4) Iran

5) US + Russia + France + Israel combined.

India not in the list.

I hope "chinapakistan" would thank my post. :china::pakistan:

Funny Indians, jumping up and down for an ICBM still in the air, while US, USSR deployed their ICBM in early 60's, China in the 70's.:usflag::usflag:

Very funny isnt it??/

Anyway ill tell my fellow members not to discuss anything about ICBM coz they are not allowed to.

Cheers mate. Thanks for noticing.

Back
Top Bottom