What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

中华人民共和国;887062 said:
Advancement is very broad, where it means simply to "develop" for the better of society or otherwise.

Overtake can only mean putting everything else aside and focusing on overtaking a rival.

Hence when putting the two together in context, they =/= each other.

you cannot overtake The rival blindly , can u? We travel by a path by which we also overtake u, not that we only overtake u....

we are wasting our resources because we will never go to war with CHINA or its not worth to get into an arms race with Pakistan for the simple reason that that country is already handicapped..

Just to let you know that countries develop modern and deadly weapons so that they never have to go for a war....They should be able to achieve things just by diplomacy....Because even if you win a war it gives a good blow to your economy - Wars are not only deadly but bloody expensive....

中华人民共和国;887479 said:
Really? From your pov yesterday, you travel on a path where you "aspire to overtake China," now that sounds like that's the "only" path you're taking...

Yes, But Our Path Is leading Us through many stages in which china is also a Part of.... Understand???

中华人民共和国;887982 said:
Ohhh, so now you put it in... From the tone of your voice yesterday, you sounded like the aspiration you held was to overtake China. After changing course of your debate, you add extra bits in?

So ...? :azn:

中华人民共和国;887982 said:
Ohhh, so now you put it in... From the tone of your voice yesterday, you sounded like the aspiration you held was to overtake China. After changing course of your debate, you add extra bits in?

Aspirations have no limits, nor does anyone have Limited aspirations.. Why should we limit it to just china???

More over Why did we get into this anyway?? Advancement in Technology and Aspiration to overtake are in no way contradictory , If U feel So, I am Sorry

中华人民共和国;887062 said:
Advancement is very broad, where it means simply to "develop" for the better of society or otherwise.

Overtake can only mean putting everything else aside and focusing on overtaking a rival.

Hence when putting the two together in context, they =/= each other.

what he ment was.......India wants to be the best in the world in every field.....and if we have to go there we have to over take china which is one of the countries immediately present on our uphill path......like first china,then other countries...

No, It was always that way.....

Yes, to you...

what he ment was.......India wants to be the best in the world in every field.....and if we have to go there we have to over take china which is one of the countries immediately present on our uphill path......like first china,then other countries...

Ok, I think I've got it now.... Thanks for the clarification.

Ok, cut it guys.

Indo-China animosity is result of stupid policies of puppet Nehru. He blindly aped his western advisers and allowed CIA to create havoc in Chinese Tibet state.

India never had any claim on Tibet historically. I never understood why Nehru poked his stupid nose into Chinese region. India was so poor at that time during 1940's, its difficult to even fathom how he managed to even focus on Tibet issue when India had so many other issues to deal with.

Its unfortunate that India had such a foolish leaders, result of which it not only lost UNSC seat but also made blunders in Indo-China relations.

First Nehru signed peace treaty with China and then he screwed them by backing Tibet invasion by Western agents.

Fact is simple, guys. Chinese were smart enough to focus on using Western technology through a arrangement of isolated SEZ's, without letting western companies eat into Chinese domestic regulations. China opened economy on its own terms and gained a lot.

India on other hand crashed its economy during 1990's and was forced to accept western terms of economic regulations in domestic market. China has no such compulsions.

So, cut the crap guys and lets accept that China is far ahead of India. I know that hurts egos here of many fanatic Indians but however thats the truth.

In plainspeak, Indians are foolish, arrogant and talk a lot. Chinese are smart and hard working. They talk less, do more. And, most importantly, they are humble enough to learn from others and improve their own. Indians only whine like babies because they are lazy bunch of hypocrites.

Last edited:
Ok, cut it guys.

Indo-China animosity is result of stupid policies of puppet Nehru. He blindly aped his western advisers and allowed CIA to create havoc in Chinese Tibet state.

India never had any claim on Tibet historically. I never understood why Nehru poked his stupid nose into Chinese region. India was so poor at that time during 1940's, its difficult to even fathom how he managed to even focus on Tibet issue when India had so many other issues to deal with.

Its unfortunate that India had such a foolish leaders, result of which it not only lost UNSC seat but also made blunders in Indo-China relations.

First Nehru signed peace treaty with China and then he screwed them by backing Tibet invasion by Western agents.

Fact is simple, guys. Chinese were smart enough to focus on using Western technology through a arrangement of isolated SEZ's, without letting western companies eat into Chinese domestic regulations. China opened economy on its own terms and gained a lot.

India on other hand crashed its economy during 1990's and was forced to accept western terms of economic regulations in domestic market. China has no such compulsions.

So, cut the crap guys and lets accept that China is far ahead of India. I know that hurts egos here of many fanatic Indians but however thats the truth.

In plainspeak, Indians are foolish, arrogant and talk a lot. Chinese are smart and hard working. They talk less, do more. And, most importantly, they are humble enough to learn from others and improve their own. Indians only whine like babies because they are lazy bunch of hypocrites.

There must be some undertone in your words that i am missing , because so far all i read was ,

(just observations)

* cynicism
* stereotyping
*Indian inferiority complex to the max
*Lack of depth into any issue.
*Reverse jingoism ??? , didn't even know that existed
*and contradictory.

(me opinion)

Let me be honest ,
It must be really depressing to be you if that really is the way you think.

Back
Top Bottom